Ripped Jeans & T-shirts

True Colors

For the next three days I locked myself in my room because I had everything I needed, a little fridge, a bathroom, and I large TV. I didn’t let anyone in. I was sulking I guess which is something I have never done before. I was also reflecting on my actions the past year trying to figure out if Luke was right about me being worse than Marissa. I couldn’t think of something that I did super bitchy besides telling Luke that Marissa is a bitch. I should really stop dwelling on this because I probably won’t have to ever talk to Luke ever again.

Nora I guess got the key that unlocks my door because she was able to enter with my permission. She stood their starring at me with her arms crossed across her chest. I sat up and looked around the room. I don’t know if she is pissed because I locked myself in my room for three days or because the room was a mess and she may have to clean it up. She wasn’t in her uniform, so I am pretty sure that she was mad about me locking myself in my room. “Get dressed we are going out and you are going to tell me everything.” She helped me off the bed and I went to the bathroom to change out of my pajamas. I haven’t been outside for three days and it felt good to get fresh air.

“The sun it burns!” I shouted and Nora rolled her eyes.

“I miss your strange sense of humor.” Nora said and it made me smile.

We went to IHOP for some breakfast. I unfortunately had to tell Nora everything that happened between Luke and I. Then I told her that I have to get over him because there is no chance of me ever getting together with him. Nora agreed and then tried to cheer me up by telling me that I was not worse than Marissa and Luke is just one of those douche bags that you thought were nice.

“So tonight there is going to be this concert on the pier, do you want to go?” I never even realized that there was a pier here, but it sounded like fun and plus I have never been to a concert.

“I am in. Now is it only going to be us or will others be there?” I kind of was not in the mood to hang out with all of Nora’s friends.

“The whole gang will be there, but you, Mitch, and I will ditch them. I mean it will be a huge crowd.” I smiled. I didn’t really want to hang with Mitch either, but I don’t mind it.

“So what band id playing?” I wondered if it was a famous one or like some wannabe famous band.

“Miller’s band is the opening band for his dad’s band.” Of course Miller had a band. No wonder he was so into music.

“Wow Miller keeps on surprising me.”

After breakfast I went back home and swam a little since I haven’t been in the water for awhile. Then I took a shower, so I wouldn’t smell like chlorine for the rest of the day. I decided to leave my hair down because I was too lazy to put it up. This is probably the first time this summer I have worn my hair down. I dressed in my usual ripped jeans and a t-shirt. I stared at my make-up for like twenty minutes before deciding not to put any on.

Nora came and picked me up around 7 o’clock because the concert started at 8 o’clock and she wanted to get a good parking spot. By the time we got there it was already pretty crowded. People were coming out of nowhere like literally some teenagers came out of some random bush. I was actually excited although the excitement went away about a minute after I got out of the car and some bitch shoved me to the side. Now I know why no one has ever taken me to a concert because I despise people.

We met up with Mitch, Tiff, Kelsey, and the others that have names that I don’t quite remember at the moment since I never really hang out with them anymore. We made our way through the crowd to find a place to sit. Of course it doesn’t matter because apparently people like to stand up and rock out to the music which annoyed me because I like sitting.

The concert was finally beginning and Miller came on stage. He wasn’t the singer or guitarist, but he was the drummer. That was something I didn’t really expect, but I always found drummers sexy ever since I watched Glee and found out that Cory Monteith played the drums. He is one sexy looking man. Miller’s band really only did covers of the popular boy band songs like Glad you Came, Payphone, We are Young, and another one that I have never heard of. They were a pretty decent band.

By the time they were done and his dad’s band was getting ready to perform Chris has taken Nora away from me and I was stuck with people I really didn’t want to hang with. So I figure this was the right time to grab Mitch and separate from the rest of the group. After a couple of songs Mitch and I decided to ditch because the band was kind of lame and I was falling asleep.

The only place to really go without driving anywhere was the beach since all the shops were closed because of the concert. I have never been to this part of the beach and it was so beautiful underneath the pier. Probably because of the reflection of all the lights and the sound of the waves mixed with the faded music made it sound like we were in a movie.

“Nora told me about the Luke situation.” Of course she did because girls always need to gossip no matter how nice they are.

“Yeah I guess I really do have to get over him now don’t I?” It was a rhetorical question, but Mitch still felt the need to nod his head. There was an awkward silence before either of us spoke again.

“You deserve better than him anyways.” Oh no please tell me that he isn’t hitting on me and just like that he made his move and kissed me on the lips. I pushed him away quickly.

“You are so not my type Mitch.” I was hoping to forget about it and move on, but he went for another kiss and I push him away again.

“I don’t want a relationship just some sex. Sex may help you get over Luke.” What the hell? Did I look like some slut?

“No thank you.” I tried to walk away as calmly as possible, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me right back.

“I wasn’t really asking you for permission.” I was completely freaked out by him now, so I did want any normal girl would do I kick him in the balls and ran like the wind.

I guess this is what Miller was trying to warn me about. I wonder if he has tried it on Nora or Tiffany. Was he some kind of rapist? Well I know I have been in awkward situation with guys before, but I am usually able to get pass them. This time will probably be a different story. I don’t know if I should tell someone or do something about it. For now I will try to ignore him and if he tries it again then I will do something about it.

I realized that I was still running and so I stopped because I had no idea where the hell I was running too. I went to find my way back to the concert and it took me awhile, but I finally made it. I told Nora I would go home with Mitch, but after that I don’t really think that is a good idea. I went to find Miller to see if he would give me a ride, but on my way I bumped into Wes who kindly offered to take me home.

The next morning I went to Hal’s with Nora hoping that Mitch wasn’t going to join us. I don’t quite understand how Mitch can be too completely different people. One moment he is a good friend and then the next he is trying to rape me. Is that how he gets into other girls pants? Anyways when we got there guess who was there Mitch and Kelsey. I honestly don’t really care for Kelsey. She is just one of those people you bring along so you have an even number of people. Nora sat down next to Kelsey and I was forced to sit next to Mitch. I hesitated before I sat and then made sure I was at the very edge of the seat. I must have looked crazy or something.

“Are you okay?” Nora asked and I saw that Nora was wondering the same thing.

“Well, yesterday she wanted to have sex with me and I told her no. I guess someone is not use to be rejected.” Mitch said and my jaw dropped open. Then I slapped him and he just laughed. Nora had a confused look on her and Kelsey had a disgusted look on her face. So I just left because now how the hell would I get them to believe that Mitch was a lying bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just started school, so it my updates may be further apart than they already are