Status: In progress

YC Days

Monday Madness

Almusia was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed, trying to make her laptop work. She was the only one in The Blue Star, in her room on the third floor. She wore a long men's brown t-shirt with shorts to match under, her black hair flowing down each side of her head, and her ruby red eyes staring at her computer.
"You piece of trash!" She yelled at her laptop in a Jamaican accent. She had dropped her laptop and now the screen was black and the laptop kept beeping nonstop.
She was starting to get very angry because nothing she done helped it, she had called Best Buy and every other store she could think of. The only three people she knew who could fix it, Todd, Coco, and Jeremy, were not around. Even her twin Berrina couldn't help. She sighed in annoyance, crossing her arms.
"Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a new one..." She said to herself as she stared at the laptops screen, narrowing her red eyes at the small hand held computer.
"...Well, its already broken I guess." Almusia said in a small tone, suddenly smiling.
"There's no harm in breaking something that's already broken, is there?" She grabbed her laptop and stood up. She threw the laptop down on the floor gently. The laptop hit the floor with a loud thud. She grinned again and kicked it with her foot, then picked it up and started to beat the laptop by throwing it back down over and over. She then went to her closet and took out a baseball bat, andbegan to beat the living daylights out of the computer until nothing but pieces were left. She took the hard drive and beat it to make sure no one got her information, and then burnt the remaining pieces in a small barrel outside of the blue star.
"Now I wont have to listen to the annoying beeping, forget about it, and get a new laptop." she said, turning around and walking back into The Blue Star.
♠ ♠ ♠
Made after a friend named Luna who actually dropped her laptop and it went black and was beeping.
I was bored too while writing this soo... xD
- ProjectAlmaWade -