One Hit Wonder

Chapter Two

The girls walked out of the sound room, the looks on their faces exampling their feelings; dazed, confused, shocked, and dreamy. None spoke however because they knew not what to say.

“Hello loves!” Louis spoke cheerfully.

The girls glanced at each other and just smiled, still silent.

“That was really grand in there,” Zayn mentioned, keeping his eyes locked on Sylvia.

Addy’s eyes glanced over all the boys faces, but mostly on Harry. Sylvia was doing the same but she secretly took extra glances at Louis. And, as if commanded, Niall and Ivy’s eyes locked together and both did nothing but smile; however Ivy was shy and as soon as she realized Niall was looking at her she averted her eyes to her shoes and her cheeks turned a pinkish hue as she bit her lip.

“Well, are any of you going to say anything?” Liam asked.

Finally, all the girls said, instantaneously and synchronized, “HELLO.”

The boys all laughed and Niall spoke up, “What are your names, ladies?”

“ADELAIDE!” Addy spoke happily, raising her hand, “But everyone just calls me Addy,” she added shyly as she realized how silly she probably looked.

“I call her Marmalade,” Ivy joked, “Oh, and my name’s Ivy,” she grinned.

The boys chuckled.

“I’m Sylvia,” she told everyone, with a simple smile on her face, her hands were behind her back, for she didn’t know what else to do with them.

“Well, I’m sure you know who we are already, but we’ll introduce ourselves anyways,” Louis spoke.

“I’m Louis, and I like girls who eat carrots,” he grinned, proud of himself.

“I’m Niall, and I’m Irish,” he joked, glancing back over at Ivy.

“Liam,” he said politely.

“Zayn,” he smiled shyly.

“I’m Harry Styles,” Harry said plainly.

The girls laughed, “It’s nice to meet you guys,” Addy spoke, they all smiled at them.

“Ok, everyone, hate to ruin the introductions but we should probably get back to the meeting room where your parents are,” Ben told them all as he stood from where he was sitting.

“Ok, we’ll follow!” Harry replied.

They all walked out of the studio and out into the hallway. Niall and Liam walked next to Ivy, Louis linked arms with Sylvia who didn’t know what else to do so she just smiled and went with it, and Addy walked in between Harry and Zayn who smiled and chatted happily with her.

Once they arrived back in the meeting room and Mr. Turgid looked up to see who arrived, he smiled and spoke, “Oh! Hello boys! Welcome back to L.A.!”

“Hey Mr. T!” they greeted and they all took a seat at the big meeting table and comfortably laid back as if being here was something completely normal.

A few of the boys patted the seats next to them and the girls happily sat by them.

The adults turned to face the younger ones and Addy’s peppy mother, Cheri, grinned and blurted out, “Well, you’re officially signed with Rendezvous Records!”

The girls gasped and grinned as Addy ran over to hug her mother. The other girls followed and hugged their parents as well. The boys simply cheered in the back ground trying to be funny.

“Who are these fellows?” Ivy’s mother, Cheryl, questioned.

“Oh! Mom, this is One Direction. They’re a boy band from the U.K.,” she explained.

“This is Niall,” she pointed to the blonde boy who smiled and waved.

“Harry,” he smiled back as well.

“Louis,” he grinned and shouted, “Hey babe!”

She laughed and pointed to Liam, “That’s Liam, and that’s Zayn,” she pointed to them both.

“Oh, well it’s nice to meet you all,” she smiled at them.

“Same to you Mrs...,” Niall spoke but trailed off, as he didn’t know her last name.

She chortled, “It’s Gray, but just call me Cheryl,” she replied with a motherly smile.

“Well, girls, we should probably head back to the hotel now,” Sylvia’s mother, Michelle, suggested.

“Aww,” Addy whined, jokingly.

“Well, actually, we were wondering if we could show the girls around for a bit?” Liam casually asked.

“Can we go with them?” the girls asked their parents.

Addy’s parents smiled and gave her the affirmative. Ivy’s and Sylvia’s parents hesitated but also agreed.

“Awesome!” Ivy cheered.

“Thank you, momma,” Addy told her mom, “And daddy,” she smiled.

Their parents just smiled and shook Mr. Turgid and all his associates’ hands as they said their farewells.

“You girls be good,” Sylvia’s comic father, Paul, said to them, “We’re going back to the hotel, we have our phones if you need anything.”

“Alright-y!” Addy exclaimed happily, obviously ready to get the show on the road.

As their parents left, along with the other associates, the girls turned to the boys.

“So, what’re we gonna do? I feel as though this is slightly awkward because we barely know each other,” Sylvia mentioned.

“This is true, we must change that!” Louis exclaimed pointing a finger in the air, “Let’s go on an adventure!” he stood and grabbed Ivy’s hand dragging her out of the room.

“Louis! No kidnapping these nice ladies!” Liam said following them.

Everyone else laughed and Niall spoke up with a smile on his face, “Welcome to the mayhem that is One Direction.”

They all chuckled and walked out into the hallway to see the others standing by the elevator as Louis violently and rapidly pressed the down button.

“Lou! Don’t murder it!” Liam was telling him, smacking him on the side of the head.

“Ow!” Louis turned to him and smacked Liam back in response.

“Violence is not the answer!” Sylvia shouted standing next to them both.

“Unless the question is, what’s not the answer? Then violence is actually the answer,” Addy said confusingly.

“What?” Harry questioned, obviously confused.

“Elevator’s here!” Ivy shouted as it pinged and the doors slid open.

Everyone crowded into the elevator and Louis began to press the lobby button furiously.

“Lou, quit it!” Zayn told him.

“Hey guys, let’s jump!” Ivy suggested, deviously.

“Do it!” Lou agreed.

Immediately they began to bounce and Niall joined along with Zayn and Harry.

Sylvia and Addy began to get very freaked out and shouted, “Guys! Stop it!” they held on to the hand rails for dear life.

“Come on, lads, quit it,” Liam ordered them, seeing how the girls were being upset by it.

Much to Sylvia and Addy’s happiness the elevator arrived at the lobby floor and they both ran out as quickly as possible. Everyone else laughed at their fear.

“It’s not funny! We could’ve died!” Addy yelled at them.

“Chill marmalade, smart people made it, so I’m sure it’s safe,” Ivy said with a smirk.

Addy pouted and Sylvia rolled her eyes, “Anyways, so where to now?” she asked.

“I’m hungry,” Niall stated simply, “Can we go get Nando’s?”

“Niall, we’re in America,” Ivy replied to him, crossing her arms.

“Oh,” he said disappointed as he playfully stuck out his lower lip in a pout.

“Aw, you poor snowflake,” Addy said hugging him around his waist.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her.

“No fair! I want a Horan hug!” Ivy said, jealous. So she also wrapped her arms around him.

“Whoa, Niall’s getting all the ladies, this must be hurting you, Haz,” Louis joked to Harry.

Harry just playfully pouted as well, causing Addy to smile and come over to him.

“It’s okay Harry, I’ll give you some attention as well,” she told him, wrapping her arms around his waist. It was then she realized how much taller Harry was than she, after all she was only five feet and two inches tall, whereas he was almost six feet.

“Let’s go to P.F. Chang’s!” Sylvia interjected.

“YES! FEED ME.” Ivy said excitedly.

“Whoa, she’s more excited about food than Niall is!” Zayn laughed.

“I think I’m in love,” Niall joked.

Ivy threw a smile and a cute little laugh in his direction.

The others laughed and they all went on their way out to the big SUV they boys had waiting outside in the parking lot.

At the restaurant, they requested a big booth table somewhere near the back where hopefully the boys wouldn’t be noticed. But they had their security with them as well.

Their table was a big round table, and they all slid into the booth, the order going, Zayn, Addy, Harry, Niall, Ivy, Louis, Sylvia, and on the other end Liam.

After they all placed their drink orders they looked over their menus.

“Well, we’re definitely getting the lettuce wraps, the wonton soup, and the spring rolls,” Addy said from behind her menu.

Ivy cheered, “Honey chicken all the way!”

“Chicken?! Where!?” Niall shouted, frantically searching for the chicken on the menu.

“It’s right here,” Ivy said leaning over to show him where it was on the menu.

As she did, Niall noticed how sweet she smelled and he smiled to himself.

The waiter came back, gave them their drinks, and took their appetizer order.

“So why exactly did you guys name yourselves ‘The Donuts’?” Zayn brought up.

The girls laughed, “We didn’t know what else to call ourselves. We plan to change it though,” Sylvia explained.

“Wait, how’d you know that’s what we call ourselves?” Addy questioned.

“What do you mean? We’ve seen your video on YouTube, that’s how you got signed!” Louis told them.

“What!? It was you guys?” Ivy asked, a smile on her face.

“Well, of course, we know talent when we see it,” Niall winked.

“That’s so awesome, One Direction discovered us on YouTube and now we’re gonna be famous,” Addy joked.

Everyone laughed.

“And it was funny because it was actually an accident; Niall wanted to find a place in L.A. that sold donuts so he typed it in Google and your video was one of the search results,” Liam explained.

“Wow, I’m glad you have an obsession with food, Nialler,” Sylvia joked.

Everyone chuckled, “So what are you going to change your name to?” Harry asked, looking at Addy.

She glanced up at his green eyes and her breath caught in her throat.

“We haven’t really thought about it yet,” Sylvia spoke up.

“Brainstorm!” Louis said.

They all sat in silence for a moment before Niall said, “Your name should totally be the Potatoes.”

Everyone looked over at him and shook their heads.

They spat out different names for awhile before Ivy came up with a name, “What about The Mystiques?”

Addy and Sylvia smiled at her, “I like that one,” they both agreed.

“The Mystiques...,” Harry spoke, letting it sink in, “Sounds good to me!”

Then the their food came and Niall dove right in.

“Geez, save some for the rest of us, you two,” Addy ordered to Niall and Ivy.

Eventually they placed their dinner orders, with Niall, Ivy, and Addy all getting the honey chicken.

They sat and joked and learned things about each other and by the end of dinner they all felt as if they had known each other since they were little. It was a very surreal feeling for the girls. They had never clicked with anyone as well as they were with these boys. And it almost never really hit them that they were becoming best friends with the hottest boy band of their time.

“Oh my god, I’m so full but I want dessert so bad,” Addy moaned, slumping back in her seat and closing her eyes.

“Just save the rest in a to-go box and share a dessert with someone,” Sylvia figured.

“Good idea,” she popped her eyes open, “I want the tiramisu!” she exclaimed without even looking at the menu.

“I’ll share that with you,” Harry smiled at her.

“Okke dokee,” she grinned at him.

“You want anything?” Louis looked over at Sylvia.

“Um,” she glanced over the small dessert menu they had, “Oh! Great Wall of Chocolate! Wanna share it with me?” she asked him politely.

“Sure,” he grinned.

“Zayn and I will share the Triple Chocolate Mousse,” Liam added in.

“Niall and I want cheesecake!” Ivy said proudly.

They all placed their orders for dessert and asked for boxes for the rest of their leftovers.

They got their desserts and gobbled them down.

“Chocolate... so good...,” Addy moaned again, lying her forehead on Harry’s shoulder.

“So where are we going now guys?” Liam asked.

Everyone was slumped back in the booth, their tummies full to maximum capacity.

“Do you need a tummy rub, boo-bear?” Harry said, looking over at Lou.

“Yes,” Lou agreed.

“How about we go watch a film?” Niall suggested, finally answering Liam’s question.

“Alright, let’s go!” Louis exclaimed, trying to climb over everyone to leave.

“Hold on Lou, we still have to pay the bill!” Liam stopped him.

And they went hither. (They did just that, and were soon off and away.)

They began to head back to their hotel and when they arrived the girls realized it was the same hotel they were staying in as well.

“This is so ironic, what floor are you all on?” Sylvia asked them.

“The very top, floor sixteen,” Zayn answered her.

“Sweet we’re only four floors below you!” Addy said cheerfully.

They were dropped off at the front and they walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button. When it arrived they all stepped in and pressed the sixteenth floor button. Soon they were all in the boys master penthouse of the hotel, slipping their shoes off by the door and making their way into the living room.

“Whoa, this place is huge. It’s like an apartment!” Addy smiled looking around.

“Oh, you mean a flat!” Harry beamed.

“No, apartment. I’m from America, young jedi, we speak differently than you Brits,” she smirked at him.

He just eyed her and smiled as well.

“What film are we going to watch?” Zayn asked, flopping down on the couch.

“Make it a scary film!” Niall smirked, taking a seat in the big lounge chair. He had an idea up his sleeve.

“No! I don’t like scary movies!” Sylvia whined.

“Same here,” Addy agreed.

“Aw, come on!” Louis begged, “Please?”

The girls sighed.

“Fine, Lou, quit begging,” Sylvia gave in.

Addy rolled her eyes, noticing how easily Sylvia gave in to Louis, “This is gonna be interesting...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.
This is chapter was written by me and LoveShawty22, together.
I really hope you enjoy this chapter!
Thank you Valiente and OxycodoneXGenocide for commenting. And we have four subscribers! :D Thank you!