Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

LAX

I woke up the next morning to the sweet sound of 'What Makes You Beautiful' coming from my phone. That means that none other than my sweet boyfriend, was calling me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking at the clock. 6 A.M. I slid the green arrow to the right and answered my phone.

"It's early." I cleared my throat.
"Morning love. And I know. But we have a 5 hour flight ahead of us and you're welcome to lay on me on the plane."

"Oh great, that's gunna be fun." I mumbled.

"You'll be with me, of course it'll be fun." Niall laughed. "Now, get your stuff together. The boys an I will be in front of your house at 6:45. See you soon beautiful."

"Bye love."
I hung up the phone and got dressed, not realizing til after that I was coordinated from my hoodie to my shoes, and from my shoes to my backpack. I had my makeup, wallet, magazines, notepads, books, my music, and candy in my backpack. I zipped up my suitcase and brought it to the door and waited for the boys. She finally saw their black SUV outside. She grabbed her suitcase, walked outside, locked the door and then started walking towards Niall, who grabbed her suitcase.

"Lemme take that for ya, pretty lady." Niall smiled and kissed me.

I smiled and opened the door to the SUV.
"Morning Hadley!" The boys shouted.

I waved and sat down next to Liam, and made sure there was enough room for Niall to squeeze in next to me. Niall came and sat next to me and he kissed my forehead.

-----

The ride to the airport was actually quite peaceful, which was surprising because those boys are loud as fuck. Niall held me as I tried to take a quick nap before we got to LAX. Once we got there, we got whisked away to this secretive location so that crazy fans wouldn't be able to find us.

"Hadley, you can go out and wait for your friend. Just bring her back here when you two meet up."

I nodded and walked out of the room, trying to not be obvious. I stood at the bottom of the escalators and when I saw Heather I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Baby, hi! Oh my gosh, it's been too long!"
I threw my arms around her neck and hugged her tight.
"Your outfit is adorable. We match, and oh my gosh we have the same shoes!"
We both squealed and hugged for probably close to 5 minutes, and people we just staring.

Arm in arm, I lead her back to the secretive room and opened the door.
"Everyone, this is my best friend, Heather."

Harry came up to greet her first. "It's nice to meet you, Heather."
She just nodded and blushed.

Next was Louis. "Nice to meet ya, love."
After Louis was Liam. "It's nice to meet you." He smiled and kissed her cheek.
Again, she didn't say anything. Just blushed.

Niall was next and before hugging Heather, he kissed me softly.
"Oh, Heather. I may have forgotten to mention that I'm dating Niall."
Her jaw dropped and she looked at me, then at Niall who was grinning, then back at me.

Niall hugged her and she smiled, then glared at me.
"How do you forget to tell your best friend that you're dating 1/5 of One Direction?" She laughed and nudged me playfully.

"Yeah, how do ya?" Zayn came up behind Niall and playfully pushed him out of the way. He walked over to Heather and wrapped his arms around her.
"I've heard that I'm your favorite..."
He pulled back and looked into her eyes, and she nodded and finally could manage to say "yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo, Zayn may have a love interest now! ;) Ooh la la.

From chapter 10 to now, I've gained like 20 readers and 3 subscribers. And now I have 3 recs! You guys are amazing. Thank you so much! :)

I have 2 shout-outs!
Thank you to 'littlemisslex' and again to, 'WolfGirl96' for the comments! :)

1 comment = 1 shout-out!

Image
Nom nom. ;)

Image
I really can't even handle this. He's too perfect.

Enjoy!
xoxo