Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Happy

When I woke up, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:15 pm. Great. I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight. I looked over at Niall, who was still asleep…with his hand in a bag of potato chips. Of course. I laughed and looked at Heather, who was cuddling with Zayn. I was so happy that they warmed up to each other and that they get along. I hoped things would work out with them.

I must have been moving too much because Niall rubbed his eyes and sat up.
“Aw babe, I’m sorry. Did I wake you?”
He shook his head. “No babe, of course not. Let’s go get something to eat.”

We both stood up, and I scribbled a note to Heather and the rest of the boys.

‘Went to get something to eat with Niall! ;) Be back later! xox’

-----

Niall and I walked down to the main lobby and went back to that pizza place. We grabbed a couple slices and sat down and started eating.

“I love hanging with you, babe.” I smiled and Niall blushed.
“Every time you call me babe, it makes me blush.” Niall laughed softly.

“You are too cute.” I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, pecking his lips softly.
He blushed. “No stop that, babygirl.”

After we finished eating, we walked around the ship. Whenever I hung with Niall, I wasn’t nervous. Like at all. Just then someone grabbed me by the waist. I turned around and saw Heather.

“Hey boo!” Heather screeched right in my ear.
“Dude, I’m right here. Turn your voice down.” I laughed and hugged her tight.

“Oh my gosh, Hadley. Guess what?!” Heather looked so excited.
I smiled and shrugged. “What?”

“Zayn asked me out. I’m officially dating a member of One Direction. We can go on double dates now!” She giggled.
I hugged her. “Yayayayayayay.”

She smiled and skipped back to Zayn, who greeted her with a kiss and they started walking back to their room.

I went back to Niall and wrapped my arms around him. “Heather’s dating Zayn. I could not be happier."
Niall smiled big. “That’s great!”

I smiled and kissed him. Now my best friend and I were both happy. And we were both dating the most amazing guys ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
6 recs, 163 readers, 17 subscribers. I cannot believe it. Thanks everyone for your feedback! Shout-out to 'nutter butter' for the comment! :)

Image
I love you, Niall. Cutest thing ever. ;)

And here's some Zayn for you Zayn lovaaaaas!
Image

Enjoy!

xoxo