Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

New Friends & Bad Decisions

When I woke up the next morning, I was greeted by the sun coming into our room. I stood up and tried to quietly open the balcony door. I stepped outside and the cool breeze hit my face gently. I noticed we were docked, which meant we were now in the Bahamas. That also meant that I would get to meet Eleanor and Danielle today. I walked back inside and saw that Heather was awake. She jumped up when she saw me.

“We get to meet the girls today!” Someone was happy.

I laughed and nodded my head. “I know, finally we can have legitimate girl time!” I smiled and grabbed my phone and texted Liam.

Hey, when do the girls get in?(:

I didn’t think the boys would be awake this early, but I was wrong because within minutes my phone lit up with a text from Liam.

They just landed, they’re being escorted to the boat now.

I let Heather know that they were going to be here soon, so we decided we’d better get ready.

-----

About 20 minutes later, we were finished getting ready. We were excited, normally we didn’t get ready this fast. I got a text from Liam saying the girls were getting ready and that they’d meet us out on the dock.

Heather and I walked off the boat and waited patiently. Soon after we got to the dock, we saw two girls walking towards us. I smiled as they approached us.

“Hey loves! Hadley and Heather right?” Eleanor asking, smiling big.

We both nodded. “We obviously know who you two are.” I smiled and opened my arms for hugs.

“Oh good, you like hugs! We love hugs!” Danielle laughed.

“It’s such a relief to have you two here.” I let out a deep breath. “The boys can be a bit much sometimes, and you guys have been through it, and you probably know how to handle things better than we do.”

We started walking towards the town, all of us arm in arm. “I’m glad we could make it. When Liam and Louis called us and told us what happened with Niall, we had to get the next flight out here. It was absolutely uncalled for.”

I nodded. “It was. But that night, Niall basically surprised me with a candlelit dinner and he played me a song on his guitar and sang to me. I forgave him easily.” I chuckled. “It’s hard to be mad at him.”

Both girls ‘awed’ at that. “Yeah, when I started dating Liam, I didn’t like being mad at him. But after a while, it gets easier to be mad at them.” Danielle giggled.

“So what are the plans for today?” Eleanor looked at me.

I shrugged. “Hm, maybe get some drinks, shop a little, then go back on the boat and maybe get our nails done at the spa.” I smiled.

“That sounds perfect! Dani and I are so happy that we have more girls to talk to. I feel like we’ll all be really close friends.” Eleanor piped in.

“I already feel close with you two. It feels like I’ve known you forever.”

Heather nodded. “Same here. And oh! We should go to the club later!”

Eleanor, Danielle and I all jumped up in unison and screamed “YES!”

-----

After shopping and going to the spa, we were getting ready to go to the club. I was wearing a tight green dress that had slits on the sides and back, and black pumps. Heather was wearing a tight purple dress with white pumps. Eleanor was wearing a tight red dress with nude pumps, and Danielle was wearing a tight blue dress with black pumps. It was safe to say that we all looked HOT. When we met up with the boys, their eyes were scanning across all of us. I blushed as Niall looked me up and down and winked at me.

Once we got to the club, we got a booth and sat down. I grabbed Heather, Eleanor and Danielle and smirked at Niall. “Sorry, gotta dance with my babes first.”

Once we stepped in to the mass of people, every guy was attempting to win us over and have us dance with them. I shooed many of them away, some of them were actually quite tempting, though I had to push that thought out of my mind when Niall, Louis and Liam got up and walked towards us.

Niall pulled me away from the girls and kissed my lips softly. I turned around and started grinding on him.

“I’m going to go find Zayn.” Heather giggled and walked away from me. After a few minutes, Heather ran back to me looking worried.

I instantly knew something was wrong so I stopped dancing and looked at her. “What? What’s wrong love?”

By this point her eyes were tearing and she was just pointing. I turned and looked over my left shoulder and saw Zayn all up on this girl. My eyes widened and I nudged people to the side and marched over to Zayn. It was extremely loud in the club, as clubs usually are, so I had to scream as if I was at a One Direction concert to have him hear me. “WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

Once Zayn turned to look at me, I acted on impulse and punched him straight in the face. “Fuck you, you pig.”

I started to walk away when I felt someone yank my hair. I turned around to see the trampy looking bitch who was dancing with Zayn. I glared at her and she lunged at me, slapping me in the face.

“What the fuck, bitch? Do you wanna go?” I was pissed. No one messes with me or my best friend.

She grabbed my hair and I grabbed hers, pulling backwards then letting go with one hand, and punching her straight in the face. I stood up and so did the girl, and she punched me in the eye. I winced and backed up, blinking and trying to regain my vision.

Niall, Eleanor and Danielle rushed over to me asking what happened. I quickly tried to explain myself to them, then Niall started bitching out Miss Priss over here. Before long, random guys had crowded around Niall asking him why he was yelling at this girl. One guy threw a punch at Niall and then all the other boys got involved. I just sat in a booth with Heather, Eleanor and Danielle.

Soon enough we all got kicked out of the club. I grabbed Heather’s hand and looked at Zayn, his right eye all black and blue. El and Dani were standing close to Heather, both of their arms wrapped around her. Zayn tried to speak up but I cut him off.

“You fucking hurt my best friend. So I hope I fucking hurt you. Heather and I would love to get the fuck away from you, but unfortunately, we’re stuck on this goddamn ship. Leave us alone.”

Heather looked at Zayn, makeup streaming down her face. “I cannot believe you’d think to hurt me like you did. Go run off and be with your little skank. I’m done with you.” And with that, the four of us headed back to our room.

Heather kicked off her pumps and flopped onto the bed, crying. I couldn’t even understand what she was saying. She was babbling and all I could think to do was rub her back. El and Dani sat on my bed looking at Heather. There was a knock at the door and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was Niall.

“Babe, how’s your eye?” He asked me, his voice calming and quiet.

I looked at him and winced. “How’s yours?”

He touched his eye and shrugged. “It’s okay. Stings a little.”

I nodded. “Mine too. I’m really not focused on myself right now, though.” I looked over at Heather who was crying into her pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh shit, more trouble in paradise! Long ass chapter for you guys! Thanks to 'mistery gurl,' 'dmbbmb123,' and 'Mrs. Bagans' for the comments! :)

Up to 29 subbies!

Image
So precious. ;)

Enjoy loves!