Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Resolutions

After Heather read the note from Zayn, she went outside to gather all the gifts he brought her. She walked back inside and tossed it all into the garbage. She looked in my direction, and shook her head. “I said I was done. This doesn’t show me anything. He’s trying to bribe me.”

I put my head in my hands. “Maybe just hear him out?” I mumbled.

She came and sat next to me, leaning on me. “I want to, but I’m scared. I’m hurt, I’m broken, I’m absolutely terrified.”

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. “I would be too, but I think he at least deserves a chance to be heard.” She mumbled a quiet, “Okay,” and let me text him.

Hey, Heather said she’d give you a chance to explain yourself. Come over to our room. El, Dani and I will let you guys have your private time.

I hit send and waited for a response. When I heard a knock on the door, I ran and opened it and saw Zayn standing in the doorway.

I backed up and grabbed El and Dani. “Heather, text me when you guys are done talking. We’ll go entertain ourselves for now. Bye boo, love you!” We left the room and walked to the main lobby of the ship.

HEATHER’S POV

I sighed as Hadley and the girls left the room. I sat on the bed and looked up at Zayn with sad eyes. “Explain.”

He sat on the bed next to me and looked me in the eyes. For once Zayn didn’t come off as mysterious. He legitimately looked sad, but I wasn’t going to cave that easily.

“I don’t know what I can say or do to justify what I did the other night.” He paused and grabbed my hand. I so badly wanted to push it away, but I held it. “But what I do know is that I love you a lot. And I’m so sorry about what happened. I’d love if you gave me another chance, but you don’t have to. If you don’t, I’ll understand. I just want you to know that I’m really sorry.” He bit his lip and looked at me.

“Can you not be seductive right now? I’m trying to be mad at you.” I smiled softly, and Zayn smiled big.

“I’m sorry, forgive me?” He pouted.

“Hm, you’re asking for too much now.” I laughed and stood up, opening my arms as his arms slid around my waist pulling me close to him.

“I’m kidding, I forgive you. And I love you, too. I’d love to give you another chance. I love you.” I pressed my lips against his, hard. I had missed this feeling. I had missed this boy. No matter how much I wanted to deny that I missed him, it was impossible.

“Be my girlfriend…again?” Zayn chuckled.

I nodded. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I pressed my lips to his again.

HADLEY’S POV

El, Dani and I were having ice cream when I got a text from Heather.

Zayn and I are okay. ((((: You guys can come back now.

-----

That night we all decided to go to the fancy restaurant for dinner. I walked hand in hand with Niall, and he wouldn’t shut up about how hungry he was, and how beautiful I looked, in that order. In front of us, Liam, Danielle, Louis and Eleanor all walked in a line. Behind Niall and I was Zayn and Heather, looking happier than ever. Harry walked along side me.

“We gotta find you a girl!” I patted Harry’s back and smiled.

He shrugged. “Please do! I'm sexually frustrated!"

I stuck out my tongue and pretended to gag. "Ew Styles, that was gross. Keep that to yourself next time, will ya?" I laughed and shoved him playfully.

Once we got into the restaurant and got seated, all eyes were on us. Once we ordered, we all patiently waited for our food. We all ordered WAY too much, you would think there were over 20 people sitting at the table, but sadly there were only 9 of us. We eventually got our food, and we must have all looked like fatties. It was worth the stares though, because the food was absolutely delicious.

The walk back to our room was interesting, to say the least. We had to keep stopping because my shoes kept hurting my feet, then the other girls’ shoes were hurting them, then somehow Niall was hungry right after we ate, so we got him food, then we got mobbed by fans, and finally we made it back to our room.

I flopped down on the bed and Niall lied down next to me.

“I’m still hungry.” He mumbled.

I looked at him and he was giving me the pouty face.

“Don’t give me that face.” I giggled.

“Yeah, or she might punch you in the eye!” Zayn piped up.

I got up and walked over to Zayn. “I’m really sorry about that. How is your eye?”

He shrugged. “It’s better than it was. But honestly, I would have done the same thing.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You would have punched Heather if she was dancing with another guy? You’d punch a girl?” I frowned.

He shook his head. “Oh hell no, I’d never. You didn’t let me finish though. I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes. You’re a good friend, Hadley.”

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

I really hoped I was a good friend. I prided myself in that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter! Sorry! But holy crap! 10 recs, 318 readers and 37 subbies! I'm so shocked. Like when I saw that, I almost cried. It means the world to me. Last night I had less than 300 readers, and now I almost have 320! Unbelievable! You guys are amazing!

'Mrs. Bagans' & 'blown away' - Thanks for your continued support and comments! :)
Big thank you to 'Heather' in this story - 'Christinaxo1' Go check out her fanfic, Unlikely Beginning! It's so good! :) And it's her first fanfic ever! Anyways, she pushes me to always update! So thanks boo! She's in 3 of my other fanfics. Complicated, All Grown Up and If Only.

Image
You guys are all so great! Muah! :*

Image

Enjoy babes!!! xoxo