Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Official

The next morning I woke up and noticed that Niall was laying next to me on the couch. We were so completely exhausted from packing. Needless to say, that will teach the boys a lesson on how to give a girl more than a two days notice to pack. So Niall was next to me, Louis was asleep on my recliner and the rest of the boys were lying on the ground under what looked like a make-shift fort. I smiled to myself and thought about the next two weeks with One Direction.

I turned to face Niall and kissed his nose softly, which made him open his eyes slowly and smile big.

“Morning beautiful.”
I giggled, “Morning.”

Niall grabbed my hands in his and squeezed them. “So how’d ya sleep, love?”
I kissed his hands and spoke quietly, “Pretty good, but I think that’s because you were here next to me.”

I looked at the rest of the boys and then back to Niall. “Should we wake them up?”
Niall shook his head. “I wouldn’t try. Harry gets cranky in the morning.”

I laughed and sat up, “let’s go out for breakfast then, yes?”

-----

We ended up going to a diner down the street. We sat across from each other, and I could not stop staring at those beautiful blue eyes of his. I ended up ordering strawberry crepes and Niall got a ham and cheese omelet. We took turns trying bites of each other’s food. When we were done, I just looked at Niall and smiled.

“Love, is there something in my teeth or something on my face?” He laughed, wiping his face.

I shook my head. “No, not at all. I’m just extremely happy when I’m with you. I haven’t known you for long, but it feels like I have. I can be myself around you, and the other boys. It feels good to have people in my life that I can be myself around.”

Niall smiled big and leaned forward to kiss me.
“I feel the same way about you. From the first time I bumped into you, I knew you were special. I knew we’d have a connection. I don’t know how I knew it, but something inside me was telling me I needed to talk to you. And now look where we are. And you’re going to come with us on the cruise, and you’re going to be mine for a whole two weeks…” He paused and grabbed my hand.
“But I want you to be mine for longer than that…I want you to be mine, forever. Hadley, be my girlfriend?”

My heart started pounding fast and a smile spread across my face.
“Yes, yes, YES!” I giggled.

We kissed again, this kiss feeling more special than the last few.

-----

Once we got back to my house, we walked inside hand-in-hand, the boys attempting to make breakfast using my food.

Louis looked like he was about to comment on the fact that we didn’t bring anything back for them but he looked at Niall, then at me, then at our hands that were interlaced at our sides, and then back at Niall.

“Did you do it?”

Niall looked at me and kissed me softly. “Yup, we’re official, mate.”

“OH MY GOSH, HADLEY AND NIALL ARE OFFICIAL!” Louis jumped up and hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeeeeep they're official!! :)

I love this story. I so wish it was real life. I know this chapter was mostly Niall and I, but oh well. :)

Image
<3 Love them boys.

Here's another reason why I'm in love with Niall.
Image

Oh and before I forget, shout-out to 'stay-lovely' who was my second comment! :)
If you comment, you get a shout-out, cause well YOU'RE AWESOME!

Enjoy!
xoxo