Status: Updating Often As I Can!

To the Stage (on My Ass Again)

She's Such A ***ing Masterpiece

The guys and I did our round of shots. Needless to say after a few more drinks we all were starting to get pretty shitfaced. Music was playing in bar, and my drunk ass was starting to dance. The guys all decided to join me dancing in the back of the bar. One of Danny's mates (the one I had my eye on) approached me as I was dancing. I got in front of him and started grinding on him. I was enjoying it if I do say so myself.

I turned around and place my hand on his chest and started pushing him towards the couches and chairs. I pushed him down in a chair and got on his lap facing him and started giving him a lap dance. With the look in his eyes I could tell he was enjoying it. Oh, and what I didn't mention to the guys is that I used to be an exotic dancer in my days. He groaned in pleasure at what I was doing to him. I began nibbling on his ear teasingly. It only made him groan again, then I bit his lower lip lightly. He then pulled me in and connected our lips.

"Oi, look like someone is getting some ass tonight." Danny sang as he looked over and saw what I was doing to his mate. Just then, all the guys looked and began cheering like idiots. "WOOHOO!" I didn't look at them but I just flipped them off jokingly as my lips were still on their mates.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked wispering against my lips. I nodded and gripped his shirt leading him out of the bar. He eventually led me on to an RV which I assumed was their tour bus because of the giant ASKING ALEXANDRIA on the side. I was lead to their bunk area. We began kissing again as he pushed me lightly in to his bunk and crawled on top of me. He kissed me agian and starting running his hands up my shirt to my boobs. I removed his shirt tossing it to the floor.

He slid his hads out of my shirt and removed mine, exposing me in my bra. (I still didn't know his name but I didn't give a fuck) I unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled them off on to the floor. He unbuttoned my jeans and wiggled my hips to help him pull them off. We were in nothing but our underwear now, he wrapped his arms around me, I burried my face in to his neck as he reached behid a unclassped my bra. He massaged my boobs and little bit at my nipples which made me moan a little.

He then moved his hands to the hem of my panties. Before I knew it he had a hand in them rubbing me gentley. I let out another moan in to his neck. With the other hand he pulled my panties off, and then his boxers briefs. Then he entered me, with every thrust moans escaped my mouth. "OH GOD"
I could honestly say, this was a night to remember. We reached our climaxes and then he passed out next to me with his arms wrapped around me other the blankets.