Status: active, depending on what happens

Take A Breath, Let the Rest Come Easy

09

That night everyone went out. The night consisted of Jack jumping off tables, and Zack hooking up with random girls. Grace drank a couple drinks, but found herself too excited to get completely trashed. She didn’t need a high from anything else accept the news she had received earlier.

Lauren was completely wasted by midnight, and Jack had to carry her home- in fear that she might slip and die (according to him at least). Everyone else just thought he was using it as an excuse to carry her home. Alex led Grace back to his apartment after they were finished at the club. “I don’t normally do this.” She muttered in between kisses.

“What? Make out with extremely hot men?” Alex smiled into their kisses.

“No…” She chuckled, and grabbed a chunk of his hair as they slid onto the couch, “That’s not what I meant. I don’t normally go home with people when I’m drunk.” She fumbled with his shirt and pulled it over his head.

“Hot damn!” She belted, and pressed her hands onto his hard chest.

Alex laughed, and continued to explore her lips. “I think that’s the first time I’ve heard you cuss.” He noted. “You should do it more often, it’s superrr sexy.” He cooed and began to nibble on her ear.

“Fuck me.” She stammered.

“What?” He almost choked, and slid up from over her. Grace’s eyes stared at him widely, and he knew she wasn’t kidding.

“I want you-“ Her fingers slid up and down his chest, making him shiver. “inside of me- now.” She moaned.

“Grace I- Are you sure you want this? I know it’s your-“

“Just shut up, Alex, I’m not that drunk. I want this. So stop talking, more kissing!” She purred, reaching her hands down to unbutton his jeans.

“Okay, Okay!” Alex’s breathing hitched. “Jesus, someone’s wet.” He rolled his eyes and leaned down to peck Grace’s forehead.

“Wait stop-“ Grace put a hand to his chest. Alex’s heart sunk.

“Really?” He thought, “It’s just getting good.”

“What is it?” Alex asked out loud.

“I’m still a classy lady.” Her dimples protruded as she grinned. “bedroom.” She finally breathed out. Alex felt himself harden completely, and he gulped. This woman was going to be the death of him.

“Your wish is my command.” Alex picked her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. Alex stumbled into the bedroom, continuing to kiss Grace.

Grace’s heart raced. She had no idea what she was doing- but she was going to do it anyways. All those years of her mother’s constant negativity and ladylike lectures made her snap. She couldn’t handle being like that anymore, she needed to feel again. She needed to feel like how she felt with Tommy. Even better than Tommy, Grace felt on top of the world when she was with Alex.

Alex slid his hands up Grace’s shirt and unclasped her bra. His lips traced down her skin and she arched her back. “Alex…” She moaned. He then pulled her top over her head, and when he was finished, he shrugged off her jeans.

“You are so beautiful.” He mumbled against her lips. Grace’s breathing became rapid and she was scared, and hesitant. Alex noticed her sudden discomfort and he loosened his hold on her waist. “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise.” She nodded, and suppressed another moan. He smoothed down her hair with one hand.

“I know you aren’t.” She said. But the truth was she didn’t know.

---

Grace woke up with a pair of arms wrapped loosely around her waist. She struggled to open her eyes against the sunlight bursting into the room. She heard soft breathing from behind her and flipped over so that she was facing the sleeping Alex next to her. She smiled at him, but then suddenly frowned when she realized what exactly had happened last night. She became panicked. Thousands of thoughts ran through her head. Was he going to leave her now? Did he use protection? Would she get pregnant?

What would her mother say?

Her face paled. “Hey.” A groggy voice snapped her back to reality. He pressed a warm palm to her face. “Are you alright?” He asked, leaning up on his elbows. Grace nodded slowly, and forced a smile. Alex knew her better though. “Grace, what’s wrong?”

“N-nothing.” She stammered. “I’m fine.”

“You don’t look it.” He chuckled nervously.

She sighed, and gave up her feelings of anxiety to just be with Alex for the moment. She slid back down into the covers and curled up against Alex. “I’m fine, really. I’ll be okay.” She said. He nodded against her, but he still wasn’t positive she was alright. They both fell back asleep.

“Shit.” Grace muttered, and yanked her phone from next to her. Alex rubbed his eyes and snaked his arm around her back. “Hello?” She answered into the thing.

“Hi Grace! It’s mom. Just calling to let you know I’m having dinner with the Gaskarth’s tonight. I really hope you’ll come tonight.” She said. Grace looked over at Alex, and he mouthed, a “what?”

“Oh um…Okay?” She said.

“I heard you got an offer from Hopeless Records and I thought we could chat about it over dinner. I think Isobel invited her son too. Did you know he was signed to Hopeless Records?” Her mom probed her.

“Yes I know, Mom.” She sighed.

“Alright! I’ll see you soon!” She hung up.

“Who was that?” Alex asked, rubbing his hand over her stomach.

“My mother. We’re going to dinner.”

“We’re?”
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII! Sorry, i know its been a little while. BUT I have a lot more to post i think.

Please keep the comments coming... So i know you're all still there at least. :/ haha
ummm... yah, tell me what you think!

Comment? Subscribe? Put my head in a blender?