Status: ongoing

No Love

Chapter Two

Image

The next morning, I decided to tag along while the guys went down to the beach. It took almost an hour to walk down there, because the guys stopped for every fan. That was one good thing about them. They were always kind to the fans and loved taking pictures with them. Of course I was always asked to take the picture, but I didn’t mind.
We finally got to the beach, and set up our towels and giant umbrella. Brian was the first to remove his shirt and advance towards the water. I decided to lay out and catch a tan first. Then when I was hot, id go in the water to cool off. Jimmy and Johnny followed Brian in to the water too, and I was left between Matt and Zacky. Which was fine, Matt was reading a magazine and Zacky was checking out girls.
Then I felt someone smack me in the leg. I opened my eyes ad sat up, looking around. I saw Zacky glancing at me.

“What?” I asked, irritated.

“That girl’s hair is even longer than yours Loo.” He said, using my nickname.

I looked across the beach at a girl with long, brown hair. It hung plainly down her back, past her waist. My hair was almost that long, but mine stopped just above my waist.

“You bothered me for that?” I asked.

He nodded, then continued scanning the area.

“Oh look at her, she’s got a nice ass.” He pointed to a thin dark haired girl with a plump butt.

“Mine’s nicer.” I said, then laid back down.

“Lucy, get your ass in the water!” Jimmy called, while attempting to dunk Brian under.

I sat up, sighing loudly. I was not going to accomplish anything today. Matt looked up at me.

“You might as well give up tanning and go swim.” He suggested.

“No thanks. I’m fine right here.”

Matt placed his magazine slowly aside and spoke in a calm manner.

“Ok, well I guess I’m just gonna have to make you…”

I looked at him with squinted eyes.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, but I would.” He smiled devilishly.

I started to get up and run away, but Matt caught my ankle and I went face first into the sand. The guys saw from the water and started laughing. Of course Zacky was chuckling from behind me, probably taking a picture of my ass up in the air to go on Instagram.
I started to get up again, but Matt grabbed my arm and picked me up, throwing me on his shoulder. He ran down the beach, and every step, his broad shoulder would jab into my ribs. I was thankful when he tossed me in the water. I came to the surface laughing, and pushed my hair away from my face.

“Aww, you’re so cute when you’re angry Loo.” Brian joshed.

I rolled my eyes and splashed water on him, then turned to walk back onto the beach. As I emerged from the water, my white tank top drooped and stuck to my soaking body, and my swim material camo shorts were heavy. As I approached my towel beside Zacky, I removed my wet clothes. I knew he was staring. I don’t think he could’ve made it more obvious. He sat up and just stared, mesmerized.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” I mumbled.

“How about I just take you.” He said, winking.

“Fuck off.’

I lay down on my towel and closed my eyes.

Later that night, I went to bed early. I changed into my Iron Maiden shirt and some cute red boyshorts and laid face down on my bed, sighing with exhaustion. But of course, there was a creak. That would be Zacky coming into my room, looking for some tail. I opened one eye and watched him sneak over to my bed and slip under the covers.

“No.” I said firmly.

“Yes.” He countered.

I shook my head no, and planted my face back in my pillow. Then suddenly, Zacky got up and straddled my ass. He leaned low, and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. He pulled my hair away from it and began to kiss gently. Then his kisses came in little nips and bites. He knew it would turn me on. Who was I kidding? Nobody in their right mind could resist Zacky Vengeance.
His hand snaked its way up my shirt to rub my back softly. It felt so good, but I had to try and resist. I was tired and had to get up for work early. I shuffled over onto my back with Zacky still straddling me, and put my hands up his shirt to run my hands up and down his torso while he continued his assault on my neck. When he bit harder than usual, a small moan escaped my lips. I heard his breathing speed up, and he reached his hand up my shirt and caressed my boobs.
It didn’t take him long to get undressed, and start working on my clothes. He tossed my shirt aside and came down fast to kiss my lips. I kissed back eagerly, lustfully. Zacky pulled away with devilish eyes. I love when they glow electric green with sex. I could feel his hard on against my thigh, our bare skin making contact. This sent me over the edge and I grabbed his shoulders, yanking him closer. Our bodies were naked and pressed tightly to each other. At this point, I was almost begging for it.
He just continued to kiss my neck, occasionally trailing down my collar bone and stomach. Then finally, he positioned himself and plunged into me, causing me to cry out. I gripped his biceps as he thrusted slow, but hard. Sex with him was always amazing; I never had to vocalize my needs because he already knew what I liked. He always knew how to make me moan or whimper.
An hour later, we lay together under my blanket, breathing heavily. Any minute now he would get dressed and leave. Every night, I wished he would stay. But he never did. I looked over at him, catching his breath.

“Will you stay with me tonight?” I asked in a shy manner.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Sure.” Was all he said.

I turned onto my side facing away from him, and he threw an arm over my naked hips. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep tonight. It was kind of weird…