Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

18

We were sitting in the exercise room, well me on the parring mat, the boys walking in circles around me. Charlie and Tommy finally got Danny to let me go. The thing that got him to agree though was the fact that it wasn't a hard mission. We basically go in, retrieve something and walk out.

"Now this hotel, Hotel de Bleige, is holding this fancy gala. They have invited all the mob families and some other not so important families that they had to invite in order to keep up the appearance. Instead of Daniel's father going, we're going in his place. Charlie and I will be your eyes and ears, you two will be actually going and getting the suitcase."

I nodded, wrapping my arms around my legs. Tommy stopped walking and sat next to me after he finished talking.

"You and Danny get to play the happy little newly married couple. We'll walk in separately, but you guys will have ear pieces in so we can hear each other." Charlie continued.

"We all need to circle. Talk to people, be sociable. Make it look like we are there for the party and not for the assignment. After you feel you have socialized enough, make your way to the kitchen.
There's a service elevator, which you need a key card for. We have that key card, but we don't have the key card for the room in which the suitcase is in." Tommy said.

"You don't have to worry about knowing all the special faces, that's Tommy and I's job." Charlie reassured me. Danny was still walking around me on the mat. He didn't say anything just kept walking with a serious face on.

"The party starts at 6. It's 4:30 now, we leave in an hour. And you will be wearing a dress." Tommy said.

Charlie leaped up and excitedly yelled, "Can I help you get ready?!"

I barely nodded when he practically threw me on his back and grabbed my legs to keep me from falling. I waved good bye to Danny and Tommy before going limp, completely trusting Charlie to not drop me.

When we got to the bedroom he dropped me onto the bed and disappeared into the closet.

"You know I'm not really the whole dress thing."

"Too bad." He said walking out of the closet with a dress bag. He set the bag down on the bed and then disappeared into the bathroom, probably to set up torture devices.

I crawled up to the side of the bed that held the dress. Before I could pull the zipper down that held my fate, Charlie slapped my hand and pulled the dress away.

"Wait until I'm done ducky." Charlie says. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed. Then he drags me into the bathroom and tells me to sit on the chair that had appeared in the bathroom. There was curling irons of all sizes on the counter along with a straightener. Luckily there was a basket of makeup on the counter. It wasn't a huge basket.

As he began to tug and pull on my hair a thought had appeared in my head.

"Hey, Charlie?"

"Yeah."

"Who do you like?"

"Tommy." I knew it!

"I knew it! How long have you guys been together?" I cringed a little because he had pulled a little to hard on my head.

"6 months." I smiled to myself and fell into a comfortable silence. All the messing with my hair was putting me to sleep. I never really went to sleep but I did fall into this zoning type state.

When he was finally done, he left the room with a I'll be downstairs. He had curled and hair sprayed it into this neat hairstyle. For my makeup he just did this really soft and natural looking face.

I turned around and walked over to the dress that was hanging up on the shower wall. Slowly and with anticipation I unzipped the bag and this gorgeous dress tumbled out. It was long and flowy. It had a strap that would hold it up on my shoulder. There was an intricate beading design that was just on the bodice of the ivory dress.

I removed my clothes, and was left with a pair of boy shorts and a strapless bra and slipped into the dress. I looked in the mirror as I zipped it up. Before I zipped it up all the way, a hand met my own, stopping me from zipping it up all the way. I lifted my eyes and they met with Danny's. He finished zipping it up and then put his hands on my waist.

"You look beautiful." I smiled at him with a blush on my face. I slipped from his grasp and went into the bedroom closet, collecting a pair of worn down black low top converse.

"I refuse to wear heals," When I walked out of the tiny space I noticed that I was the only one there. I put on the family necklace and then made my way down the hall, and then down the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
hair

make up

dress