Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

8

We climbed into the airport car. Danny and I sat on one bench while Thomas sat on the opposing seat. As soon as the car door shut, the car turned on and we left the long driveway of the MONTE MANSION. I was surprised to find out the warehouse was actually a mansion on the inside. They just hid it for safety purposes.

"Listen, Tori, I know you have a fear of flying, bu~" Danny started off.

"I'll be fine, I just have to take a benadryl before the flight and i'll sleep right through it." I assured. Thomas snorted.

"Ah, so the quite guy speaks....or makes a noise. What?' I replied.

"Dude, your girlfriend is a pill popper."

I started to say I wasn't his girlfriend but Danny cut me off, " Dude, she has a fear. Besides I might of forgotten to grab any sort of medication..." His voice began to turn quiet as he finished the sentence. I slowly turned my attention from the passing scene outside the car, to him, who was slightly cringing at the panic look on my face. He switched seats, instead sitting on the same bench as his brother. He was facing me now, my eyes growing wider when he grabbed my hands.

"Listen, we can check the airports stores for it, i'm sure they have it." He whispered.

"mhmm," I replied, kind of zoning out at the horror of flying that I now felt.

"Hey, hey, look at me," he pulled my face up towards him and my eyes found his, "Don't have a panic attack love, everything will be fine." I nodded my head only believing him a little bit, but I calmed my breathing and instead pulled away from him to look out the window again.

I heard him sigh and a little moving on the seat. I assumed he had scooted back on his seat and I was right when I looked out of the corner of my eye. I've never flown without sleeping, not since I was 6. How was I going to do this, panic set in at the mere thought of flying without help. But Danny said you'll be fine, you have to trust him. I do trust him, but what happens if the plane crashes. The sound of Danny's voice pulled me out of my head. He was talking to his brother.....about me. And I don't think he thought I was paying attention.

"If anything, and I mean anything happens to me and your with Victoria, I need you to promise me that you will take care of her until I or somebody else can get to you guys, OK, Promise me please." Danny said. He used my full name, which wasn't something he did unless he was completely serious.

"Of course big bro, I wouldn't let anything happen to her. She may have been here for only a week but she's grown on me to. It's not just our mom that is crazy about her," I heard a smacking sound and then he continued," Hey, I meant in a sisterly way dick, I get it, you in love with your girlfriend and your the only one who is allowed to crush on her."

"Hush! She's zoning right now which means she is perfectly fine and not panicking."

"No i'm not." I whispered. I heard a smacking sound again.

"Stop abusing your brother Daniel Braydon."

"She does love me! YAY!!!" Tommy leaped into the open seat next to me and the proceeded to climb onto my lap. Which probably wasn't hard for him since he was comparable to a stick figure. Seriously he weighed like 90 pounds.

"Sheeeesh! How much do you weigh?"

"98 pounds," Good god!! Mr's and Mrs. Garcia, we have arrived at the airport." I gave a sharp glance towards Danny. Why did we have the same last name. As the Driver pulled open the door, Tommy stepped out first. Followed by Danny and then me. As I was stepping out of the car, the driver said ""Have a Happy Honeymoon Mrs. Garcia." I flashed a confused look over to Danny but said thank you back anyways.

Tommy had grabbed his and Danny's duffel bags and said that he would go stand in line to check in while we got ourselves situated. When we were all standing in line together Danny pulled me into his chest, he had rested his head on my head and looked over it. His hands were placed on the small of my back.

"Look at the tickets love." I looked down to the ticket in my hand and noticed the names. My ticket said, Mrs. Stephanie Garcia then I looked at his ticket and it said Mr. Evan Garcia. ohhhhhhhh

"Pen names."

"Yepp, it's protocol." It was our turn to check in the bag so I stood to the side while he did so, showing my I.D. during appropriate times. Then it was time to wait for the flight. Danny had Tommy wait with me while he ran to one of the stores to get the medicine. After about 15 minutes I began to panic.

"Tommy why isn't he back yet, he should be back, he can't find the medicine can he." It began to get harder to breath as I stared wide eyed at Tommy.

"Chill girl, i'm sure he's on his way back, but if it makes you feel better i'll call him." He pulled out his cell phone and typed in his phone number. He lifted the phone to his ear as he looked at me. I stared at his mouth in order follow along with his breathing so I wouldn't pass out.

"Yo bro, hows the shopping going?" His eyes got a bit wider as Danny said something back into the small mobile device. Suddenly his back turned to me as he whispered quietly into the phone.

"What do you mean you can't find it?!?"

"I know but she is practically hyperventilating right now." Oh know this can't be happening. It was getting harder and harder to breath as I listened to the one sided conversation.

"OK, OK i'll try to calm her until you get here but dude your dead." he hung up and turned back towards me.

"Im going to die," I said.

"No your not psshhhh what? You'll be fine."

"I'm going to die."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8

like this but boy on girl

outfit