Status: ongoing

We Were Both Young

04 Magical

Image

We all left the club around 2:30am, and the guys followed us in their van back to Danielle's condo since it was a 2 bedroom and a lot bigger than my place.
when we got there, we all piled onto Danielle's couches in the livingroom.
I noticed as Danielle tidied up quickly while we chatted some more. When she was done, she out in our favorite movie- STEP BROTHERS!
The guys didn't protest, so she sat down on the opposite couch while I cuddled with Zacky.
All through the movie, Danielle and I quoted everything we could, laughing often. I think we might have freaked the guys out a little.
But nonetheless it was a fun night.
After Zacky noticed my yawning become more frequent, he asked Danielle where her second bedroom was.

"Down that hall, second door on the right." She said, pointing towards the hallway on our right.

Danielle's room was down the hall we came through when we got here, the opposite way.
Zacky nodded and picked me up bridal style, then carried me down the hall to the guest room.
The door was open, so he just carried me in and placed me on the tall white bed.
He went to shut the door and flicked the light on, after locking
it. That subtle action brought chills to every surface of my body.

"Do you want me to leave so you can change?" He asked after turning back around.

"No, I dont have anything to change into." I replied.

I didn't think we were gonna come back to Danielle's tonight, so I didn't put a T-shirt in my purse.
Zacky shrugged, then took his shirt off, handing it to me.
He was still wearing a grey wife beater, so I didn't feel bad about taking it. So I hopped off the bed and turned away from him.

"Will you unzip me please?" I asked, pulling my hair over my shoulder.

Zacky unzipped the back of my dress, then turned around while I pulled his old Iron Maiden shirt over my head. It smelled like Cologne, and maybe a little sweat, but not enough to bother me.

I turned around and asked him if he was staying.

"I dont know, do you want me to?" He asked.

I nodded and went to the TV across the room, looking for a remote of some sort. When I found it on the dresser next to the TV, I turned it on. Some random late night talk show was on, and I didn't bother changing it.
I just tossed the remote on the bed.
When I turned around, Zacky was right in front of me.
I smiled and leaned up to peck his lips. He kissed back gingerly, making me want another.
I kissed him again, this time more slowly, with his bottom lip between mine. When I pulled away, Zacky placed a hand on the small of my back, holding me close while he kissed me eagerly, this time.
His other arm went around my waist to support me as I placed my hand on the back of his shoulder.
His lips moved from my mouth down to my neck, leaving a trail of gentle nips on the way. There, he sucked on my sensitive flesh.
I felt my body become limp in his arms as I surrendered to his assault.
My other hand was placed on the dresser as he pinned me to it, supporting my weight.
After a few moments of nibbling on my neck, Zacky reached down and grabbed my butt, then heaved me up into his arms. I didn't bother wrapping my legs around him. I knew he could hold my weight.
He carried me over to the bed, setting me down softly while still attached to my neck. He finally let go to give me a passionate glance, then kissed me hard.
While doing so, he took off his belt and unzipped his jeans.
He let go of my lips long enough for me to move to the center of the bed and lay my head on the big fluffy pillow.
I watched him remove his pants and walk across the room to turn the light off, leaving us in the glowing silhouette of the TV.
He came back to the bed and crawled up, hovering over my nervous body. After almost a year of not having sex, I guess I was reacting pretty well.
He leaned down and returned his lips to mine, kissing me repetitively.
I took this opportunity to remove his beater, then sit up to get rid of my own.
Zacky did the honors of slipping the shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor.
Then he sat there for a moment, sweeping his eyes over my exposed breasts and curves.
I started to grow uncomfortable, and that's when he pushed me back down and left a trail of kisses from my neck, all the way down to my panty line.
There, he removed my boyshorts gently and tossed them away.
I waited patiently and nervously for him to take off his boxers and situate himself between my legs.
He looked at me with his big green eyes, as if asking permission. When I gave a slight nod, he kissed my forehead and I gripped his shoulders as I felt him enter slowly.

Zacky had his eyes locked onto mine the whole time we made love.
And afterwords, rubbed my back softly until I fell asleep.
I never thought I'd see Zacky again after the day we graduated and he left with the guys. But I knew this night had been real, and I never wanted it to end.
As I turned over to face Zacky, he was already asleep, so I placed a kiss on his shoulder and whispered softly in his ear:

"I love you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope it wasnt too much! More to come! thanks for reading guys!