Status: ongoing

We Were Both Young

07 Synyster Thoughts

The next morning, I woke up and dressed myself in a pair of Jean shorts and a black wife beater, throwing my hair into a messy bun.
Not bothering with make up, I called Brian, confirming him and the guys would arrived at Danielle's around noon. Danielle was probably already awake, so I decided to head over early.
I entered her apartment around 11:00, carrying a McDonald's bag with our breakfast in it. She was In the bathroom in her room, straightening her hair.
I walked in and sat on the toilet lid.

"Who are you trying to look good for?" I asked curiously.

I could see the reflection of her smile in the mirror.
"John's coming over."

"Oh he's gonna party too?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly. I just smiled, and stood up to straighten the back if her hair she couldn't reach.

Just after finishing our breakfast, we heard a knock at the front door. It was the guys.

"Oh shit. What am I gonna tell them when they offer me beer?" I asked suddenly.
She just shrugged, and went to answer the door. Moments later, the joyous voices of them all could be heard down the hallway.
I got up and showed myself in the hall, and received a hug from each of them.

It didn't take long for us to be lounging on the couches having a great time. And so far, nobody's noticed that I haven't been drinking anything. Maybe I could do this. I was hoping I didn't have to tell the guys. I didn't know what they'd think.

"Kale, where's your beer?" Brian asked.

Oops, spoke too soon.

I froze up suddenly , and everyone stopped to wait for my response.
I hesitated, then came out with it.

"I'm pregnant..." I said awkwardly.

They all smiled together and started to congratulate me. I dont think they get it. I had been talking to Brian often, and he knew I didn't have a boyfriend or anything.
After they quieted back down, I spoke again.

"With Zacky's baby."

Then they turned grim, especially Matt, sighing with anxiety. Brian was more optimistic about it.

"Maybe he'll be happy about it. I bet he will." He said, trying to make me feel better.

But we all knew the truth. Zacky wouldn't like this one bit. It would distract him from his music. And he had just gotten his big break. There was no way I'd shatter that now. Or maybe ever. Abortion was completely out of the question for me, so I was in a pickle.

They all looked at me, waiting for me to speak again.

"I know it will be hard, but we can't tell Zacky. Its for his own good. Agreed?" I said.

Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt nodded in unison. They knew the band depended on this. Brian however, had his own opinion.

"I dont like it. When he does find out-" Brian started.

"-I will explain why I didn't tell him, and he will understand." I finished.

Brian sighed, waited a moment, then finally said, "OK, I wont tell Zack. Lets just hope he doesn't find out some other way."

We all agreed not to tell him, and the tension blew over quickly, turning to excitement. Brian also insisted on rubbing my nonexistent baby bump.

"There's gonna be a mini Zack and Kale running around soon. I hope its a girl, so I can kick all her boyfriends' asses." He said with a grin.
We all just laughed, and soon I had decided that maybe this wouldn't be so bad. The guys were supportive, ensuring me that if I ever needed help, they would assist; it was the least they could do as future uncles.

John showed up around 2:00, and he was glued to Danielle the whole afternoon. I even saw him rest his hand in her lap a few times. It was so adorable, and I hoped it would turn into something serious one day because the two were definitely compatible. And I had never seen my best friend so happy before.

By the time 4:00 rolled around, we had all decided to go to the beach, because sitting inside on such a nice day was unheard of when we were kids.
So we all piled into Matt's Tahoe and drove down to the beach together.
We parked on the side of the street, left our shoes in the car and walked down to the sand barefoot.
We walked about halfway to the shore, and then sat down in a big circle, just talking.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach just hanging out. We stayed until it got dark, and Danielle suggested we go back and order pizza.
So Brian gave me a piggy back ride back to the car, and we went back to Danielle's and watched movies all night.
When all of us finally got tired, Danielle had taken John into her room and went to bed. Before she went, she assured me that they would be sleeping under separate blankets, and it was just to make room for the guys in the living room.
Jimmy and Johnny agreed to share Danielle's pull out couch, and Brian and Matt had spent almost an hour bickering about who got to share the comfy bed in the guest room with me, and who would end up on the other couch in the living room. They ended up doing rock, paper, scissors. Matt lost, landing him with the couch.
None of this made me uncomfortable, I had shared smaller sleeping spaces with each of the guys at least twice back in the day. They were my best friends, not strange drunk guys.

Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy had settled in with blankets finally, so Brian and I migrated to the guest bedroom to get ready for bed.
After shutting the door behind him, he turned the TV on and plopped onto the bed, resting his hands behind his head.
He looked over at me in the bathroom, getting dressed with the door open. This bathroom was very small with no shower, so I kept the door open to prevent claustrophobia. I glanced over, standing in my bra and panties. Sometimes Brian was a brat to me, so I decided to get back at him.

"Like what you see?" I asked him, cocking my hip.

He nodded, casually skimming his eyes up and down my body. I just laughed evilly in my head, then brought my finger up to my mouth, biting the tip. Then, with an innocent look on my face, I turned halfway and gave my butt a shake.
Brian sat up in bed, eyes glued to me know.
I knew Brian always had a crush on me. Part of me found him
attractive as well, but we both had mutual respect that it would never be anything more. That didn't mean I couldn't play with fire though.
I grinned. It was working.
Brian had scooted to the end of the bed for a better view.
I turned around all the way and wiggled my butt once more.

"You should do that over here." Brian said, patting the bed.

I shut the bathroom light off and stepped closer, but not within reach.
I hooked my thumb inside the top of my lacey white boyshorts, giving Brian a 'should I?' look. He nodded vigorously.
I decided against it and removed my thumb. Brian's eyes darted up to mine disappointingly.
I turned and walked over to the light and turned it off, then grabbed my scrunchy from my wrist and threw my hair into a sloppy ponytail.
When I was done, I knew Brian was standing right behind me. His hot breath was sending involuntary chills down my spine.
I felt him place his hands on my waist, and glide them up the contours of my body.
I didn't know what his intentions were, but there was something in me that was curious to find out. I knew I would regret it later, but I just couldn't bring myself away.
I let Brian caress my skin, closing my eyes and leaning into him. Then finally I turned around and pulled him into a lust-filled kiss.
His lips were thin and firm, not like Zacky's soft, full ones.
Brian kissed back eagerly, reaching behind me to grip my ass. I brought my hand up to his neck, entangling my fingers in his hair.
After kissing for a few moments, he pulled away and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bed. I could see his sex driven eyes in dim light from the tv, making ne want more.
I let him pull me onto the bed and get on top of me.
He pulled the blanket up over our heads, and started kissing me relentlessly.
The moment I felt Brian grind his hard-on into my hip, I felt my whole body tense up. What the hell was I doing?
I placed my hands firmly on Brian's chest and pushed lightly. He stopped instantly and sat up, concern in his eyes. I looked up at him sheepishly.

"I dont think this is a great idea." I said softly.

He pushed the blanket off and sat beside me on the bed.

"Yeah, I did get a little carried away didn't I?" He said awkwardly.
I nodded and let out a heavy sigh.

"I've always thought you were beautiful, but I know that you still think about Zack." He said, placing a hand on my leg.

Brian and I agreed that from now on, we would go on like this never happened. It was a mistake both of us made out of stupidity, and I would never do anything to jeopardize him and Zacky's friendship, and our relationship with each other.

The next morning, the guys left, promising to visit again soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, had to do it. Theyre both sexy. Dont judge me!