Angel With a Shotgun

Chapter 2

Kayla’s POV
When I woke up from my slumber I looked over and I was in the same bed as a sleeping Sam. I got up quietly and got some more clothes and padded to the bathroom and turned on the shower and took a nice long warm shower.

When I was done with my shower I got the hairdryer and plugged it in and made sure the boys were awake. They were, but they were arguing about something. I shook my head and turned on the hairdryer and dried my hair and straightened it so it was perfect and braided it on both sides and pinned them together in the back. Then I got dressed in some of Laruen’s clothes. I looked it up on her computer on how some girls dressed in this time.

When I walked out of the bathroom Sam looked back at me and smiled and Dean just stared.

"I would love it if you wouldn't stare at me. You have your own angel you can do that to."I said to him while putting my other clothes into my bag that me and Cas got after meeting the Winchesters.

"I don't stare at him."Dean replied crossing his arms.

"Sure you don't. Cas does." Sam said to Dean.

"Cas does what?" Cas said behind me.

"Stares at Dean." Sam and I both said.

"I don't stare at Dean. He's a friend." He replied looking out the window.

"Whatever. Anyway i'm bored." i said pouting.

"She's your angel bro. You go do something with her." Dean said sitting down on the bed and started talking to Castiel about the hunt they were on at the moment.

"Fine. What do you want to do Kayla?" Sam asked looking at me.

"Whatever you want to do. I don't really care." I replied smiling.

"How about we just ride around and if we see something we will do it." Sam said standing up and stretching.

"Okay. I'll just wait for you to get ready." I told him sitting down on the bed and texted Laruen's mom telling her she was okay.

Sam nodded and grabbed some clothes from his bag and walked into the bathroom.

Sam's POV

When I got out of the bathroom Kayla was taking a nap on the bed.

"You took a long ass shower. You took one so long a angel went to sleep." Dean said looking up from the laptop.

"Shut up." I replied shaking Kayla's leg waking her up.

She got up slowly and yawned.

"Come on time to go." I said walking towards the door.

She got up from the bed and walked behind me and walked quickly to the car since it was raining and cold outside.

When I got inside the car I started it and Metallica came on the radio. Kayla jumped and looked at it with a weird look on her face.

"I don't like Metallica either. This is all Dean." Sam said turning off the radio.

"I don't know who this 'Metallica' is. Anyway what is around here?" Kayla asked.

I smiled that she knew more stuff than Cas but didn't know much more than him.

"Well were just gonna drive around until we find something to do. So if you see something just tell me and we'll stop and do it." I told her and backed out of the hotel parking lot and onto the road.

It wasn't until we passed an Ice Cream shop she wanted to stop and have Ice Cream.

"I've never had it before. I would like to taste it. I looked it up on my vessels computer. People say Ice Cream is amazing." Kayla said looking like she saw a cute puppy.

"Yeah Ice Cream is amazing. I haven't had it in a while either. Let's go." I said getting out of the car and running over to her side and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She replied and ran over to the door and help it open for an old couple coming out of the shop.

She smiled and let me in the shop and she followed in after me.

"I just want Moose Tracks. What do you want?" I asked.

"Uh I guess i'll have Vanilla." She replied looking at the signs.

I smiled and told the store clerk what we wanted and Kayla sat down and looked around the shop.

When I turned around Kayla wasn't there.

"Kayla?"I said looking around.

When I looked outside she was in the car looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Thanks. keep the change." I told the clerk getting our Ice Cream and handed him a twenty and walked out of the store to the car.

"Kayla whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Well number one the clerk in there was a Demon and another one told me that their looking for me. That all the Demons are looking for me because Crowley told them to find me and drag me back to him." She said scared and looking at me.

"Well let's get you back to the hotel and we will protect you. Don't worry Kayla." I told her and handed her the Ice Cream and hurried back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
See what I did there with the Moose Tracks Ice Cream ;) Anyway! I hope you liked it :) I told you it was going to get better with Sam/Kayla :P