Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 10

"Niall, i hate you." i muttered.

Giving me a laugh, he replied, "Awh, love... you don't mean that?"

Turning in the full length mirror, i evaluated the swim suit that didn't belong to me. For starters it was a bikini.. i don't wear bikini's; two, my boobs were practically falling out, along with my ass. Just, no.

"Seriously? Where the fuck did you get this thing from? I know this isn't mine." i shot him a glare.

"El let me borrow it.." grinning he continued, "She let me pick anything for you out of her swim wear drawer."

I sighed, "Remind me to kill her for that later."

He only laughed, and pulled me out the door.
------------------------------------

Once we finally arrived at the beach, the boys quickly ran into the water.

"How fast they dismiss us, eh?" I giggled at Eleanor.

She smirked, "When we take our cover ups off, they'll come running back like starved lions.."

"I don't know, " i commented, "They look pretty infatuated with their water antics." Pointing out the fact they looked like little school boys, playing in the water.

"Just watch." She slid off her white cover upl revealing a pink and white striped, strapless, bikini.

Giggling again, i pointed out, "The boys are still in the water.."

"Take yours off, and give them 10 seconds."

I obeyed her command, and we both laid on the sand, getting comfortable.

"10.. 9... 8..." she counted, "7... 6..."

We heard a panting..

"Mind if we join you?" asked a deep male voice... that did NOT belong to Niall or Louis.

Peering up at our intruder, i found a fairly handsome man; although, he didn't hold a candle to Niall in my opinion.

"Actually, " i looked at Niall and Louis jogging up the beach, "we do have company.. See they're on their way up now!" i gave a point in the boys general direction.

"Oh, i see... " he gave a little pout, which was kind of cute i'll admit, "if you guys want someone to chill and have a bit of fun with, we'll be over there." he pointed to some blankets, and umbrellas; they had around 5 guys and 2 girls currently over there.

He walked away, and gave me a little wave from his spot. I waved back, only in a polite manner.

"Whose that bloke?" Niall asked edgily, interrupting my train of thought.

I smirked, "some guy who liked your taste in bikinis."

He didn't find my comment funny.

Giving a growl, he replied "I didn't think about other blokes looking at you, or i would have not even let you wear a swimsuit. He wasn't even attractive, you're way out of his league."

"awhh, " i cooed, "Is someone jealous??"

Turning a deep scarlet, i continued "and you're blushing!"

"I'm not jealous!" he pouted.

I laughed, "Don't be in deNIALL!" i accentuated the end of denial.

"Ha. Ha. You're so clever." he replied monotone.

"Yes, i know. Don't be jealous." i winked.

Rolling his eyes, he asked "How can i not be?.... You're way too good for me."

I stood up from the blanket, and came face to face with him.. even though i was pretty much looking up.

"Don't you ever say that! If anything, "i continued, "I'm the one not good enough for you!"

To prove my point, i wrapped my arms around his neck, and firmly planted my lips against his.

Feeling his hands softly touch my hips, i pulled myself closer.

Separating his lips from mine, he leaned into my ear. "That is a lie." he told me in his adorable irish accent, "but... i'll take it."

I felt him smile against my ear..

"Oh yeah and i'm not the only jealous one."

Looking the same direction he was, i saw the guy from earlier with a glare going our way..

Should i take this ordeal as a compliment then?

I'm just glad Niall is so utterly perfect for me, and i've finally put my heart on the line.. for someone who is worth it.