Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'You're with Dan?'

"What about Ibiza?" Matt asked, leaning back in his chair so that he could get a good look at us. I didn't really care where we were going, but everyone else was stubborn, they couldn't all agree on one place. I would have been content if we just stayed in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"Where the fuck is Ibiza?" Max asked, furrowing his eyebrows. We all laughed, "In Spain." I responded.
He sighed, " I'm over it. You guys just pick a place and I'll be there." Josh groaned in annoyance, "what is there to do in Ibiza?" Matt shrugged.

"We should go somewhere cool..." Cherry said, "like Disneyland."

"We're not going to LA just for Disneyland." Matt rolled his eyes. "We should go camping." Dan suggested.

"I'm not going." Cherry stated. "Why not?" Matt questioned, his eyes widening.

"Going camping is not the kind of vacation I envisioned. I wanted to stay in a nice hotel, with a nice pool, where I could go to the spa. What the hell am I going to do at a camping site? Fish? Build a fire? Be attacked by bugs? No thank you."

"Guess we're not going camping." Dan sighed in defeat.

"We're going to Ibiza, its fucking final." Matt said. I had never been to Ibiza before, so I had no clue what to expect, but I knew it would probably turn out to be a fun time.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, Josh pulled me against his chest.

"So, are you excited?" He whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.

"I'm actually looking forward to this trip." I responded truthfully. His grip tightened.

"I'm glad."

Our trip to Ibiza was approaching quickly, and like usual Josh and I left our packing to the very last minute. We were the last couple to arrive at the airport, almost making us miss our flight. I was forced to sit next to Dan. He refused to give up his seat next to the window.

"You suck." I said to him. He stuck his tongue out at me and laughed. It didn't take long for everyone to fall asleep, I could never fall asleep on planes. So I sat there, peeping over Dan to look out the window.
When we landed, everyone looked looked like zombies, mumbling incoherently while we walked through the airport. I was actually quite excited, I could wait to get to the hotel and settle in. I wanted to do as many things possible.

"I just want to go lay down and fall asleep." Josh yawned. I frowned at him, everyone seemed to be quite tired, and it didn't surprise me when everyone went straight to bed once we reached the hotel. I sat on the edge of the bed and groaned when I heard Josh snoring. I grabbed a room key and left the room, not really knowing where to go.

"Hey." Dan smiled,

"Hi."

"Where you going," he asked, stepping out into the hall and closing his room door behind him.

"Not really sure. Just didn't want to be in the room." I shrugged.

"Wanna go see if the hotel has a bar?" He asked. I nodded and followed him down the hall and to the elevators. There was definitely a bar, and Dan and I didn't waste any time. We weren't drunk but we were quite tipsy. We were laughing at stupid things and talking all sorts of nonsense. I couldn't remember the last time I had drank, but I was glad that I did tonight.

"We should go to the pool." Dan smiled.

"Ok." I mumbled. We jumped off our stools and stumbled towards the elevators. There were people scattered around, lounging in the sun. Dan ordered a couple shots and before I knew it, I was beyond drunk. I couldn't see straight, I could barely walk, and I felt a bit sick.

"Dude. Where's everyone else?" Dan asked, laughing. I shrugged, "I have no clue. Probably sleeping like a bunch of losers." We both laughed loudly.

"I love you." Dan said to me, patting my back. I looked over at him and smiled, "I love you, too. You're my drinking buddy."

"Yesssss." He closed his eyes and nodded his head. I snorted in laughter as I watched him as he tried to fall asleep. The sun started to set and Dan decided that we should head back before everyone started to worry. Getting back to the room was a hassle, only because we had forgotten what floor we were on.

"Oh! I brought my cell. Let me ring Josh." I slurred, leaning against the wall for support. The phone didn't even complete one full ring before Josh answered.

"Where are you?" He demanded. I scoffed, "I don't really know. We're lost."

"We're?" He questioned.

"Dan and I." I replied.

"You're with Dan?" He asked. I nodded then stopped quickly when I realized that he couldn't see me.

"We totally forgot what floor we were on. We're in the lobby now.. and.. and."

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe." I hiccuped. I heard him groan and then the line went dead. I pulled the phone away from my ear, I had 8 missed calls all from Josh. Uh oh.

"Come on." Josh appeared in front of us, a frown sketched upon his face. The elevator ride was awkward because Josh decided to give us glares. Dan walked into his room quickly, giving me a hopeful smile. I sucked in a breath and followed Josh into our room.

"I called you."

"I know, I saw. I must've not heard my phone." I nodded. I was not up to have an argument right now, I could barely stand straight. I just wanted to lay down.

"What the hell were you doing with Dan?" I looked over at Josh and I saw two of him. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"We just went down to the bar, everyone else was sleeping." I sat on the floor, trying to take off my shoes.

"So you went to hang out with Dan? Alone?" He snapped.

"What the hell are you snapping at me for? Dan's my fucking friend. God, he's one of you best mates. What does it matter that we went down to the bar, we had a couple drinks and talked, that's all." I managed to take my shoes off after a couple minutes. I wanted to get up and walk into the bathroom to get away from Josh but I couldn't feel my legs.

"You could have told me that you were going out."

"You were asleep!" I retorted. I groaned and stood up, on my wobbly legs. I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail and walked over to the toilet.
This was not the vacation I had envisioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler sorta. and Im really sorry that I haven't been updating as much as I used to :(