Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'The guy is stubborn'

I sighed and leaned against the stone wall, I pulled my phone out and dialed Cherry's number. She answered on the first ring,

"Where are you!?" She shouted, I pulled the phone away from my ear, cringing.

"I dunno, I went to some store, bought some pills, and now i'm sort of lost." I could hear her sighing. She probably did the worst thing possible, she put Josh on the phone. I groaned as silent as I could and rolled my eyes,

"Where are you?"

"I don't know!" I replied. I pushed myself off the wall and walked back onto the pavement. I could ask people for directions but the language barrier sucked.

"Maybe if you didn't stroll off by yourself, you wouldn't-"

"Ok, byeeeeee." I hung up and put my phone away. Ok, that was a bit rude but Josh was annoying me and I didn't even want to speak to him. I retraced my steps and just kept walking, until I saw anything familiar. I spotted a blonde head, I squinted my eyes and tried to remember what Dan was wearing today. I walked closer and thanked god silently,

"Hey." I smiled.

"Everyone sort of freaked when you disappeared." He laughed, "Where did you head off to?"

"Just about." I nodded, "Where's everyone else?" I asked. He shrugged.

I gasped, "Dan! Don't fucking tell me you're lost,too."
He smiled slowly, "Well, they were all trying to get a hold of you and I walked off, I thought they were still behind me but I guess-"

"Oh god." I mumbled, cutting him off.

"Sorta funny, ain't it?" Dan grinned, I shook my head, "Ok, maybe." I smiled.

"You know how to get back to the resort from here?" I asked. He looked around and nodded,

"I think so."

"Let's head back, I doubt we'll find the others." We started on our way back, I didn't want to have to deal with Josh. I knew he wasn't going to come off his high horse and I was probably going to act like a bitch because of it. I wanted to have fun on this vacation, spend time with my friends, and I was trying to mend my relationship but it was hard to do when Josh was being so stubborn.

We walked into the hotel lobby, "Let's go to the pool, it's a nice day out." Dan suggested. I agreed, going to my room to throw on my bathing suit. When I made my way back out, I figured this would only anger Josh more. He was probably going to jump to some crazy assumption.

"It's bloody hot out." Dan fanned himself with his hand. I laughed at him and leaned back in my lounge chair.

"Josh mad at you?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Yup," I nodded, "Over something so stupid. I don't know how I'm going to deal with a couple more days with him. I might even leave early if we can't fix this, I can be working or doing something much more while than be arguing with Josh while on vacation."

"The guy is stubborn."

"Tell me about it." I groaned.

"He'll come around, he loves you. Josh is so fucking annoying when he talks about you, no offense. But he speaks of you so highly, he's just an idiot and can't let things go." I smiled to myself, I never knew Josh talked about me to his friends. I was a private person, I didn't talk much about anything too personal. For some reason, I thought Josh would be the same.

Dan and I lounged by the pool until the sun started to set, I was starting to wonder when everyone else would get back. I had an urge to call Josh, but i wasn't going to go through with it. I sat there and thought over everything, I was blaming Josh for being stubborn, but I could just end it all by saying sorry and explaining that nothing happened.

I had my mindset on apologizing to Josh when he came back to the hotel, hopefully I wouldn't let his bitter attitude get the best of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
wrote this in a rush, so I'm sorry for an errors :o
But thanks to anyone who commented on the last chapter.
And happy thanksgiving! c: