Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'Oh, shut it'

I woke up, feeling weird, and sore in all places. I let out a little groan and stretched out a bit. I looked down at my naked body, Josh hogged the whole blanket, he was snuggled into it nicely. I shifted a bit and sat up, I hadn't felt this worn out in a while. Josh stirred and rolled over, reaching out to me, I laid back down as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You're cold." He mumbled.

" 'Cause you hogged the entire blanket, you ass." He laughed and threw the blanket over my body, snuggling into me.

"You were loud last night." He mumbled into my neck.

I scoffed, "I was not!" I was hoping that he was lying because if he wasn't I was going to be so embarrassed.

"I'm not kidding, I'm that good."

"Oh, shut it." I rolled my eyes. We showered together which only lead to more sex, I was a bit surprised at how comfortable I felt. Sure, I had had sex with Josh countless times but it was a bit different now because my body had changed. Josh was great at making me feel at ease, which also helped with my insecurity. We were going to meet up with everyone to go out to brunch, I opened the door to our room and walked out into the hall,

Cherry rubbed at her eyes and yawned, "I didn't get enough sleep," She said, "Thanks to you." I was a bit confused and Cherry sensed it.

"You sounded like a bloody porn star." She snapped. I blushed deeply and stayed quiet.

"I told you," Josh nudged me slightly, "Sorry about her." Josh said to Cherry as he pointed at me. I rolled my eyes at him and followed the group to the lobby. Dan said there was a buffet in the lobby so we went out to look for it.I was barely on my first plate of food wile Josh was on his third. All the guys were pigging out, they were acting as if they hadn't eaten in days.

"This pasta is so heavenly." Dan moaned in delight. Cherry looked over at him with a look of concern, "Do you guys always do this?" She asked.

Max nodded, "We eat a ton before we go on tour because all we have there is junk food and microwavable food. If we're not tired and if we have enough time we go and eat at restaurants but it rarely happens."

"That's sad." I said. They all nodded, taking a swig of their beverages. Cherry made sure we all stuck together when we went out. She was also working as photographer,

"It isn't a vacation unless we took loads of pictures, " She said. So, we practically took pictures everywhere. By the beach, by monuments, by churches, by anything else that looked nice. They guys were goofing around and Cherry was snapping away.
I had never thought of it, but Josh looked truly happy. All this time I had been self absorbed, I had thought I was the only one who was sad and depressed. Come to think of it, Josh wasn't so happy himself. He could compose himself better than I could but that didn't mean he was happy. I felt the familiar tug in my chest, I was mentally punching myself in the face. How could I be so stupid?

"Eden, you ok?" Josh asked, walking over to me. I nodded and smiled at him. I wanted to apologize for being so selfish but it wasn't the time.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I assured. I had change the way I was. I had to overcome my problems not just for me but for Josh, because this relationship would never work if I was so caught up in my own feelings. Never once I had gone to Josh and asked if he was okay.

"Well, come on then, let's go." He laced his hand with mine and tugged on it slightly. I smiled up at him and he grinned back. We walked a bit away from the group, having some time to ourselves.

"I don't want to go home tomorrow." I whispered.

"Me neither because then that means I have to leave you."

"Oh, stop. You know you're looking forward to tour."

"Yeah but not the part where I have to spend time away from you."

"It'll be fine."

-

"Oh, god. I can only find 8 pairs of underwear. What happened to all my goddamn boxers!?" Josh shouted from the room. I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself.

"Have you checked the washer?" I shouted back. Josh ran out of the room and into the hall where the washer was. He re-appeared, smiling, holding his boxers to his chest, "What would I do without you?"
I shrugged, "You better hurry you're plane leaves in an hour and a half, I bet all the guys are at the airport and here you are still packing."

Josh was ready about 20 minutes later, he wheeled his luggage out the room. "I guess I should get going, I might miss the flight."

"God forbid." I laughed. I stood up and walked over to him, I hugged him tightly. Snuggling into his chest. He pulled away, grasping my face in both his hands, he pressed his lips to mine quickly. The kiss was sweet and short.

"I love you, Eden."

"I love you, Josh. Now go." I pulled away from him.

"Eager to make me go, huh?" He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I just don't want you to be late."

"Alright, I'll call you when we land. "

"Ok, I'll be looking forward to it." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to alextmarshall ! c: