Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'Guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder'

It didn't take me long to get to the station, maybe about an hour. I bought my ticket and went to sit for a bit, waiting for my train to board.
I made sure to get a seat right by the window, I hadn't remembered the last time I had hopped on the train. I used to do it a lot, actually, usually just for fun. Unlike most people I had enjoyed taking the train. I made sure to text Josh before the train took off , telling him I would probably get there in an hour.

As the train drew nearer and nearer to my destination, I was filled with excitement.

It was a bit cliche', something out of a movie. I walked quickly through the station, scanning my eyes through the crowd of people. I spotted Josh, a huge smile on his face. I ran over to him, dropping my bag on the ground and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into me. His arms wound themselves around my waist, lifting me off the floor.

"God, I've missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you, too, Eden." He pulled away a bit, kissing the tip of my nose. I pressed my lips to his quickly, pecking at his lips.

"Guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder, " He winked at me, "Make sure to remind me to leave you more often." He set me down softly.

I hit him playfully, " Don't be an ass."

He wrapped an arm around me, "I'm only kidding, love." He picked up my bag and lead the way out. "I'm so glad you're here, the guys have been driving me crazy."

"Why?"

"It's just odd to live on a bus with 4 guys, makes me cherish living with you so much more." I laughed a bit.

"Are they slobs?" I asked.

"Fucking disgusting slobs." Josh muttered as we got into the cab.
Josh was right, they were slobs. The bus floor was trashed, littered with random items, most of them wrappers of some sort.

"You guys are gross." I mumbled.

Dan grinned, "I missed you, too." I smiled up at him. He got off the little couch and came over to hug me, Chris barged in and pulled me away from Dan.

"Where are Max and Matt?" I asked after the warm welcomes. "Matt is out with Cherry, no doubt. And Max is knocked out cold. The dude just went to sleep." I nodded. I was about to get comfortable on the mini couch when Josh pulled me up,

"Where are we going?" I asked, following him out the door.

"For a walk ," He smiled, he laced his hands with mine, giving it a tight squeeze. "God, I've missed you."

I smiled a bit, "I missed you, too."

"How are you doing?" I knew what he was referring to and I didn't really know how to answer. I looked down at the patches of greenish brown grass.

"I'm okay, better than before." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yup, really." I looked up at him for a moment, I stopped walking, pulling on his hand. "I;m sorry, you know. For how I've been acting the last couple of months. It wasn't fair to you because you were only trying to help but I wasn't in the right state of mind, I was so sad and so lost. I'm still sad but I realized how shitty I've been treating you. Which isn't ok, at all. So thanks for sticking around."

"I would never leave you, Eden. Definitely not back then, when you needed me the most."

"Good, 'cause I never want you to leave." I sighed a bit, feeling relieved.

~

It had been a long while since the last time I saw the guys perform. I watched from the sidelines with Cherry. I watched in awe at all of them, they looked so comfortable up there, and it was quite refreshing.
I spent most of it looking out at the fans, who were singing along, or might I say shouting. After, their set, the guys met up with some fans to take pictures or do some signing. Josh popped up into the bus and headed into the small bathroom, emerging 5 minutes later. He had a towel around his waist,

"Hey, pretty lady." He winked.

"Hello, handsome."

"Stop." Cherry rolled her eyes. Josh's eyes lit up, he snatched me up, I wobbled a bit before gaining my composure.

"Let's go, " He pulled me towards the bunks, he pulled the curtain back, showing off his semi messy bunk.

"Do we both fit?" I questioned.

"Let's see." He winked. I got in first, making as much space possible for Josh. We laid there for a bit, talking about the show and how great it was.
I moved around a bit so that I could lay my head on Josh's chest. It wasn't long before I peaceful silence was interrupted.

"Uh, Matt!"

"Oh, my god." I whispered.

"I'm telling you, they're fucking addicted to each other." Josh groaned. "Let's go out." I mumbled into his chest, cringing at the sound of my friends having sex. Josh hopped out the bunk and I did the same. He went to put some clothes on while I walked outside. It was freezing but it was better than being in there. The guys weren't supposed to be in the next town for another 3 hours, so hopefully Matt and Cherry would be done with their sexual activities by then.

"I wanna get married."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Josh, who was sitting behind me. He was looking at me intently, making me feel nervous.

"Oh." I said,

"Oh?" He quirked an eyebrow, "Don't you want to?"

"Is this your way of proposing?" I asked, as my heart started to beat rapidly and my stomach start to turn.

"No," He smiled, wrapping his arms around my chest, "I just want to make sure that you feel the same way. So do you?" Talk about feeling all giddy inside, I couldn't help but smile at his words.

"Hmm, I don't know." I said playfully. He tightened his grip on me, pulling me backwards so that my back was resting on his chest. I looked up, giggling a bit. He pressed his lips to mine slowly, I grasped his arms, moving up closer.

"Stop playing around." He whispered in my ear as I pulled away.

"Fine, " I chuckled, "I would like to get married, also."

"Good to hear, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit boring. But I would like to thank and each and everyone of you for commenting such sweet things, it really meant a lot and made me feel loads better to know that people cared. Thanks for understanding,xox