‹ Prequel: Dangerous Minds
Status: Writing words lol

When It's Broke It's Perfect

I've missed you too

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, pushing myself out of bed. The same thought entered my mind, as it has done since I moved here. Where the fuck am I? I blinked twice and stretched, remembering that after I had been discharged from Meadowdale, I had gone to live on my own for a while, without my family. I quite liked having my own house, it was nice and private, so I could walk around naked if I wanted to. Not all the time though, because Matthew only lived down the road and came to check up on me once a day, just to make sure I wasn't dead or anything.

It would be awkward if I happened to be both dead and naked. Nobody needed that in their lives.

"Fuck you, Matthew!" I hissed stumbling on my way to the kitchen. Matt had help 'tidy up' one day when I was particularly bad and couldn't manage getting out of bed. Since then I'd been finding most of my things out of place and falling over them. It was a nice thought though, I guessed.

I sat down on my new, red leather couch, a cup of tea in hand, some biscuits and my box of tablets. I ate a few of the digestives before popping two pills into my hand. It was always best to take them after food. I placed the tablets on my tongue then took a sip of his tea. I had to repeat the same process every morning so as not to lose my mind and jump off of the roof. Or throw shit at the wall. Or both.

Half way through my tea, there was a tap at the door. I sighed, untangling myself from my blanket and went to let whoever it was in. I opened the door and smiled awkwardly. It was him. "Oh, hey, Harvey." I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck. "What are you doing here?"

Harvey pushed past smiling and went to sit in the living room. "You weren't answering any of my texts, so I thought I'd come and check that you were okay."

I bit my lip. I had been ignoring the brown haired beast because he was an annoying cunt, but, of course, I immediately felt guilty. I'm a horrible fucking person. I inwardly punched myself, banishing that thought. No, I can't think like that. I didn't want to get ill again. I wouldn't get ill again. "I've just woken up, sorry." I croaked, rubbing his arms nervously.

Harvey gave me a sympathetic smile and patted the spot beside him on the couch. I sat down reluctantly and was immediately drawn into a constricting hug. "Are you having a hard day today, honey?" I gasped, trying to claw away. I'm pretty sure this must be some kind of sexual assault. "I'll stay and look after you if you want."

Oh God, I had to think fast. Then it came to me. "Actually Harvey, I'm going to visit my friends at the hospital today." Sean Smith you fucking genius.

Harvey looked hurt, but nodded. "What time are going?" He asked, running his hand up and down my thigh. Don't you dare turn me on, Harvey. I don't like you like that. Or do I? No, I don't. I like Ian 'Sex God' Watkins and you need to fuck off.

I jumped up and staggered over to the living room door, opening it for him. "A-Actually, I'm going now, Harvey. I'll- er- see you around."

"Oh... okay." Harvey said, saddened, standing up.

Once that twat was finally out of my hair, I leapt up the stairs and stared at my wardrobe. I had nothing to wear. I had to look slutty, yet classy for Ian, and I had nothing to wear. Sighing, I pulled on my normal black skin tight jeans which emphasized my size and a slipknot tee. Borning Sean looks boring. I let out a groan and straightened my hair perfectly, but I still looked shit. Fuck you mirror. Fuck you.
---
Pearl gave me a tight hug and patted my back when I handed my signed form over to her. I smiled back and left her office, ready to surprise my friends. They'd be in the television room. Where else is there to go. I flung open the double doors and slid into the room. "Behold!" I grinned, gesturing to myself.

Alex grinned, rolling his eyes while Jack leapt up and ran to me, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck. After a few seconds Ian peeled Jack away and took me by the waist. "It took you awhile." He muttered into my ear, kissing the side of my neck softly. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I smiled, closing my eyes contently. Just being close to him made me feel like

"Okay, break it up." Josh laughed, pulling us apart so he could take my hand and pull me over to the area where they were sitting. Their usual place. "So, how have you been?" He asked, rubbing Oli's back.

I frowned, Oli must have been having another episode, the poor guy. "Erm, good." I gave them a smile, but it didn't work. Ian sighed and kissed my forehead.

After we had caught up, Ian took me off to his room for a bit of... quality time together. I smiled down at him, straddling his waist. God, I'd missed being like this with him. I caressed his face with my right hand, taking in his features. I didn't deserve someone as beautiful as him. I was disgustingly ugly, and he was a work of art. I leaned forward and connected my lips with his, moving them slowly. Ugh, why was he so perfect?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've changed the way I've written it because foooook.
Yes. That is a reason and fook is a word.

Oh, and, this is the worst chapter I've ever written in the history of forever and I'm sorry.

I need me some chocolate.

From now on you all must refer to me as Pinkie Pie, Uncle Paul, or Awesome.

For obvious reasons.