Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

04.

I woke up in Alex's bed the next morning. It was already noon and Alex was gone because his parents picked him up and they headed off to his aunt's wedding. It was weird being alone in Alex's house. I was already missing school so I decided to text Jack to ask if he wanted to skip with me.

To: Jack
From: Me
Hey lets skip, meet me at Alex's house.

To: Jack
From: Me
K I'll be there soon.

Soon after Jack's text I walked outside of Alex's house to wait for Jack outside. I didn't know what we would do today, but why go to school for just four more hours? Alex and Kara wern't there anyways so I wasn't missing much. I felt bad about leaving Rian alone with nobody to talk to but he'd get over it soon enough.

"Hey Jen!" Jack yelled running down the street.

"Jack! Yay!" I hugged him.

"What are we doing today?" he asked.

"I dunno, I thought you'd have some ideas." I said

"Eh, we could go to my house and chill until Zack and Rian come over." he suggested

"Alright that works."

We turned around and headed to Jack's house. He only lived two blocks away from Alex so it wasn't too long of a walk. I put in my left headphone and turned shuffled my music.

"So what are we gonna do at your house all day?" I asked.

"No idea. We could watch movies, listen to music, eat food, I don't care my parents are at work so we could do anything." he said

That sounded fun. I liked spending time with Jack. He knew me the best, and I knew him the best. I was lucky to have him a a best friend.

When we got to Jack's house he opened the door and we walked in. Jack threw himself on the couch and turned on the TV. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Wanna watch Home Alone now?" Jack asked

"I guess so." I said.

Jack loved Home Alone, it was so cute. He knew every line to every movie, it was like his obsession. Every time I would come over he'd make us watch it together, and since I was staying longer today I'm sure we would end up watching all three.

After the first Home Alone was over, he popped in the next one and we watched that until four. Rian and Zack were suppost to meet us at Jack's after school so we waited for them to arrive.

"Open the door Jack!" Rian yelled

"Hey guys." Jack said opening the door.

"You guys ready to party tonight?" Zack asked.

"Hell yeah man." Jack said.

Rian and I both nodded. I was excited to be doing something tonight, I loved hanging out with the guys. I havn't had alot of time with just the guys, I was usually with Alex or Kara when they were around.

"What time are we leaving Zack?" Rian asked.

"I don't care, whenever I guess. The party doesn't start until eight I think." Zack answered

"Then what are we gonna do until then?" Jack asked.

"We only have three and a half hours left, but I don't know. What do you guys wanna do?" Rian said.

"I know what we could do!" Jack yelled.

"Please don't say watch Home Alone." Zack whispered.

"Let's watch Home Alone three! Jen and I already watched the first two." Jack said excitedly.

Nobody said no, so Jack put Home Alone three in the dvd player and jumped on the couch next to me. Zack sat in the recliner and Rian sat on the floor.

About three hours later Home Alone was over and everyone had fallen asleep except for Jack and I. I walked over to Rian and woke him up while Jack tried to wake up Zack.

"Is Home Alone over?" Rian asked with his eye's still closed.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good." Rian responded opening his eyes.

"Damn it's already seven thirty?" Zack asked.

"Can we go to the party now?" Jack asked jumping up and down.

"Yeah I guess we could show up a bit early." Zack replied.

Zack got his keys off the kitchen counter and we headed outside to Zack's car. Rian rode in the passenger seat while Jack and I sat in the back. After everybody had their seatbelts on, Zack turned up the stereo as high as it would go and started blasting Blink-182. We sang all the words and headed to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I finally wrote a long chapter! The next chapter will be the party. Hope you guys are enjoying it still!

Title credit to I Can't Do The One Two Step- All Time Low