Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

09.

Alex's POV-

There she was, walking towards me with Kara by her side. I still couldn't believe it, Jennifer cheated on me and didn't even tell me.

"Hey babe." she said approaching me

"Kara, can you please go away, I need to talk to Jennifer." I said

"Uh yeah, bye Jen. See ya Alex." she said walking away

"Jennifer, what the fuck is this?" I asked handing her the letter.

She read it over and over again. I could see a tear fall from her face.

"A-Alex I-" she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Is it true?" I asked

"Yes but-"

"Jennifer what the fuck? You cheated on me with my best friend what the fuck? You know Rian has a girlfriend, it's your fucking best friend. I told you I loved you Jen the day after you did it. Why the fuck would you lead me on like this? And you didn't even have the guts to tell me, you said you loved me back, do you or was that just another lie you told?" I yelled.

"Alex you have to understand, I wanted to tell you I truely did, the guilt was eating me alive. I regret it everyday I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." she said holding back tears.

"Save it Jen, you're a fucking liar and a whore. If you didn't figure it out already, it's fucking over." I said slamming my locker and walking away.

Jennifer's POV-

Oh my god. He fucking knew, somebody told him. What the fuck was I suppost to do? I was single, and soon enough everybody would know so I wouldn't have any friends either. Who the fuck wrote that?

Alex's POV-

I saw Kara and walked straight over to her.

"Hey Kara two things, first off your boyfriend cheated on you, second it was with Jen. Yeah we're both fucked. Read this." I said handing her the letter.

She read it over a few times before teh tears fell from her face.

"I-I don't understand why the hell would Rian do this to me? Why the hell would Jen do this to me, and to you?" she said trying not to cry.

I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, we'll ge through it Kara." I said kissing her head trying not to cry.

She cried for a good 10 minutes before we saw Rian. He walked over to us smiling.

"Hey guys, Kara what's wrong?" he asked.

"You should fucking know what's wrong you fucking dick." I said throwing the letter at him.

He read it and looked at Kara and I.

"Alex, Kara I-"

"Save it. Come on Kara." I said grabbing Kara by the waist and walking away.

We walked outside of the school and sat on the curb. She was still crying.

"Kara it'll be okay. I said trying to hold back my own tears.

"My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, how is everything going to be okay? she asked.

"I don't know, but it will. My girlfriend cheated on my with my best friend. I know how you feel." I said.

Kara and I skipped the rest of the day. She hadn't officially dumped Rian, but it was pretty clear she was going to.

Rian's POV-

Where was Jen? I needed to find her and tell her Kara knew.

"Jennifer!" I yelled.

"Rian?"

"Jen, Kara knows, Alex told her." I said.

"Why the fuck did you tell?" she yelled.

"I didn't! I promised I wouldn't and I didn't write Alex that note I swear." he said.

"Then who the fuck did, the only people that know are you, me, and Jack." she said cover her mouth after she said thename "Jack".

"What? Why the hell did you tell Jack?" I asked.

"I needed to tell somebody and I tell Jack everything!" she said.

"Do you think he wrote it?" I asked.

"I don't know, he was really mad when I told him so maybe, but he promised he wouldn't." she said crying.

"Let's go find him and ask if he did it." I said.

We walked around trying to find Jack.

"There he is." Jen whispered pointing to him.

"Jack!" I yelled.

He turned around and walked toward us.

"Hey guys, why are you crying Jen?" he asked.

"Did you write Alex a note saying that Jen cheated on him?" I asked.

"Of course not, I knew it happend but I didn't say anything about it. I wouldn't hurt Jennifer like that. Did he break up with you?" he said.

She nodded and Jack hugged her.

"But we're the only three that know about it. Well we were the only three that knew, now Alex and Kara know too." I said.

"I didn't write Alex that letter, I promised Jen I wouldn't and I didn't." Jack said.

"Fine we believe you." I said.

If Jack promised it wasn't him, then I believed him.

Jack's POV-

So Alex got the letter, dumped Jennifer aparently and now Kara knows too. Jen's a mess, thankfully I'm here for her. Eventually I'd tell her I was the one that wrote it, probably a few years or so, whenever the time's right I guess. Until then, I'll be here to pick up the pieces while Alex moves on to someone else. I'll show Jen I was the one for her all along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay for anybody wondering, I'm going to add Matt in the chapter after next.
Title credit Don't You Ever Forget About Me- Sleeping With Sirens