Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

No Turning Back Now

Courtney's POV

Donna was absolutely furious and I could tell. She was storming around yelling so fast that I could hardly keep up. I shook my head as reality finally set in. I knew these people, I have seen them before, and then I snapped.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I started getting giddy. Donna looked at me, "What the fuck is wrong with you now?" "Donna I know who these people are!" I screamed.

All of the guys looked at me with wide eyes. Donna shook her head trying to focus, "What did you just say?" I chuckled, "Yeah that is Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, and Brian. They are the band that I have been obsessing over the past 3 months. The one who I always tell you about." I heard Matt say, "You have got to be kidding me." Donna's jaw was dropped all the way to the floor, and I was just sitting like a complete idiot. I looked at the guys and they had the same reaction.

"I can't do this." Matt said as he was shaking his head. He continued, "I had no fucking clue you guys would know who we were. So, I guess we go to plan B. When we get to our next venue w-"

I cut him off, "Which is in Omaha, Nebraska." I said proudly. They all glanced over to me with disgusted looks. Matt shook his head, "...Yeah...Anyways when we get there, we will drop you guys off and you can be on your way."

"That's fine." I said happily, until Donna's glare caught my eye.

Donna's POV

I stared at Courtney, then glanced at the guys. "Am I the only fucking sane one here! You are all fucking nuts, listen to yourselves! You guys are just gonna drop us off in the middle of the snowy, chilly Nebraska! We don't even have clothes and there is no way I'm leaving my dog behind!"

Matt got up and walked to the driver, and then he walked back over to me. "Where do you guys live? I'm going to need to take you home get your shit but your mutt is not coming with us. Also, I will need you to call your parents and tell them you are leaving with friends for a couple months and won't be back, and you will not take 'no' for an answer. Understood?"

I looked at him, "You think you can just come here and boss me around huh? Well no, if my dog can't come neither can I, our parents don't give two shits about us so your lucky on that note."

Matt and I ended up arguing for the next 10 minutes until I finally told him where we live. The tour bus pulled into our trailer park in the matter of minutes. The guys were kind of freaked out I could tell.

"What is a couple of beautiful girls living in a shit place like this?" I turned around and it was Jacky. "Well Jacky, I-" "It's Zacky..." He said totally serious. "Whatever, I would like to know the same thing." I turned to Matt, "This is it, and if you think your doing anything to hurt us your probably not. If anything your helping us get the fuck out of here!"

I looked at Matt like it would effect him but all he did was raise his eyebrows at me like I was a idiot. I shook it off and noticed I haven't heard Courtney's voice in a while so I called her, "Courtney!!! Come out we are getting our shit and leaving!" She ran out of the bus and all the guys followed.

We got inside and I stopped and turned to them. I shook my head, "Sit down, we need to talk about some things." We all sat down in the living room and I started my lecture.

"I'm not that mad that you hit Courtney because this dumb ass went. Secondly, my dog is coming unless you want me to call the cops right now." Brian interrupted me, "I have a dog to, she is waiting for us in Nebraska. Where is this little fella at?" I laughed, "Ceaser!"

The floor started to vibrate as my big German Shepherd came running in. The taller one, I think Jimmy was his name, sat on Ceaser and started riding him around like a horse. I surprisingly laughed to myself, "So can the dog come?" I heard a shout from Jimmy, "HELL YES!" "Alright then, I guess we will pack."

Courtney's POV

I was was star-struck that my idols were sitting in my house I couldn't even move. I was practically drooling all over Matt and he noticed it to. I snapped out of it as I felt Donna grab my arm and pulled me to our room, she sat me on the bed.

"Courtney do you know what we are doing?" She said folding her arms over her chest. I shook my head, "Don't worry it will be fine. Maybe if they like us they will let us stay." I started to laugh but stopped when I noticed Donna completely serious.

We packed up every thing and the guys took it all on the bus. I walked on, "So where will I be sleeping?" I asked. Matt looked up, "Well we have two extra bunks so you guys are lucky. We have one on top of Jimmy, across from me. Then we have one, on top of Zacky, across from Brian." I looked at Donna and she said, "I don't give a fuck just pick." So I walked to the back of the bus and picked the one across from Matt. I realized the bus started moving and there was no turning back now.

Donna's POV

I hated this whole idea, absolutely hated it. But I loved seeing Courtney happy for once and I don't want to ruin it. I just shook if off and started to think on the positive side of things: on a bus with a bunch of hot guys, especially Brian, I mean 'DAMN'. There was an Xbox on the bus that had my name written all over it and I was hyped up too see how these guys react when they get their ass beat by a girl. Last but not least, we get to travel to a bunch of different states on our way to Nebraska but I got this weird, kind of excited feeling that out journey was not going to end there.
♠ ♠ ♠
SECOND CHAPTER! I'm really excited to see where I decide to take this story (:

THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED

xShadowsSwag
Ilovea7x


Thank you guys, it really means alot. Please tell me what you think about the story and any ideas you may have for it. &amp;lt;3