Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Jealousy

The next day...

Donna's POV

The guys had an early show today so Courtney and I stayed behind on the bus. It seems like everybody was pissed at someone for something. Brian and Matt were pissed at each other, I was upset at Brian but now we're good, Brian and I have something going on but we never really talked about it, Johnny and Matt aren't getting along for god knows what, Matt has been ignoring me for the past 24 hours, Courtney is just Courtney and for Zacky and Jimmy they are just plain crazy.

We honestly did absolutely nothing, except watch TV, watch the dogs fight over nothing and play Xbox. Xbox was no challenge at all because I beat Courtney in every game, every single time. It was around 7 when the guys got back home. "FINALLY! I have been so bored!" I screamed as the walked on the bus. Brian laughed, "I missed you too!" He came and sat down next me and I snuggled up to him.

I seen Matt give me a dirty look but I have become immune to those. I seen him smirk as he sat down next to Courtney, "Hey Courtney." She started to get antsy, "Hey Matt." She said with a flush of pink on her face. He put his arm around her and I glanced at him. I saw him look at me and I shook my head.

I looked up at Brian, "So, how did my baby do today?" He laughed and kissed my head, "I killed it!" I chuckled, "I'm sure you did babe." I said with a wink. Matt cleared his throat and got up from he couch. He walked to the back of the bus and I finally decided to go see what his deal was.

I got up, "Where you goin' babe?" Brian asked cautiously. "Just to the bathroom, don't miss me to much!" He laughed. I walked to the back of the bus right past the bathroom and I found Matt sitting on the round booth we had. I sat across from him and stared at him. He glared at me and rose his eyebrows, still not saying anything.

I sighed, "Matt listen, I had no clue that Brian was going to buy me all of that stuff. I mean I can't say I don't like it because I really do." He shrugged, "I'm okay with it." I looked at him confused, "What?" He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine with that. It was your birthday after all."

I started to get irritated, "Then why the fuck are you ignoring me!" He smirked, "Because Donna, what you did really h-" He was cut off my Brian entering the room. "What's going on here?" He asked curiously. Matt cleared his throat, "I uh, I was just going to tell Donna to go get you because I need to ask you two something."

Brian took a seat next me, "Well, I'm here now aren't I?" Matt shook his head, "Whatever. Anyways, I was wondering if you two would like to go on a double date with me?" My mouth dropped, "WHAT?" Brian grabbed my hand. I was pissed, "N-" Brian cut me off, "We would love to." I turned to him and he tilted his head giving me a shut-up look.

Matt got up, "Great." I shook my head, "Who's your date?" I said rudely. He turned and smirked at me, "Courtney." He smiled and walked out. My jaw dropped right there. He was going to hurt Courtney and I knew that no one could get that through her head. Brian tried to cheer me up but he said the totally wrong this, "Hey Matt and Courtney would be cute!" He said with a smile on his face. I feel like Brian knows Matt is up to something but he just doesn't show it.

Brian and I have became close again and I have feelings for him but, he didn't know that I have some feelings for Matt and I don't plan on telling him either.

Johnny's POV

I was sitting on the couch next to Courtney and I had her laughing so hard she could barley breathe. I loved hearing her laugh, I loved seeing her smile. Courtney and I have really started bonding a relationship together and I love it. I don't think she knows the way I feel about her but I'm planning on telling her.

She finally stopped laughing, "Oh my god Johnny, I think you made be break a rib!" I smiled, "I'm glad I can make you happy." She smiled, "Not many people can do that." I laughed but decided to get serious, "Courtney." She looked at me with a confused look, "What's wrong Johnny?" I sighed, "Nothings wrong! I just need to tell you something." She smiled, "What is it?"

I took a deep breathe, "I'm really starting to li-" I was cut off my Matt walking in and plopping on the couch right next to her. She instantly turned her attention to Matt. "Courtney I was wondering if you wanted to catch some dinner with me, Brian and Donna tonight? It could be a double date." He winked at her and that made me want to puke.

I needed to tell Courtney about Matt's plan, I couldn't stand to watch her get hurt. Courtney sounded so excited, "Yes! I would love to! I'll go start getting ready!" She jumped off the couch and ran into the bathroom. I glared and Matt and shook my head. "You're such a fucking asshole."

He smirked at me, "Say anything to her and I'll be sure you'll suffer." He smiled at me, got up and left. I fucking hated what he is doing to Courtney but I knew what he said, he meant. Matt went outside so I quickly ran to the bathroom. I pounded on the door until she opened it.

"What Johnny?" I barged in and shut the door, "Courtney listen to me and listen to me good. Matt is using you to get Donna jealous!" She looked at me, "No he isn't. He finally came to his senses, he likes me." She smiled.

"No Courtney! Get it through your fucking head! He is using you to get Donna jealous so she will go running back to him and leave Brian!" She started to get pissed, "Wow Johnny. I thought me and you were friends! Why can't you just let me be happy! It's not my fault you're in love with me! You're just mad it doesn't go both ways!"

My jaw dropped. I walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door. She just took my heart, took a bite out of it, ripped it in half and stomped on it. I instantly went to go lay down in my bunk. Let Courtney get hurt, I'm done with her.

The date...

Brian's POV

We were at this fancy restaurant place and Donna hated every second of it. Matt and Courtney were at the table next to us. I knew Donna was upset that we were here and upset that I agreed to it.

I looked at her, "Babe, just try to have a good time. Please." She sighed, "I'm having an amazing time." She said while rolling my eyes. I grabbed her hand, "Please." When I grabbed her hand I notice Matt grab Courtney's hand. I laughed to myself, it was probably just a coincidence.

Donna's bright smile flashed my way. I smiled softly back. We were there for about an hour, we already ate and everything was really good. A man walked buy with a basket of flowers and I thought it would be great to get Donna some. "Excuse me Sir over here!" I yelled to him and he came by.

"Hello, how many would you like?" I laughed, "Can I take three please?" He handed me three flowers and I handed them to Donna and winked at her. I paid the man and just as he was about to leave Matt spoke up.

"I will also take three." Courtney blushed and Matt laughed. He paid him and I looked at him disgusted. He met my glare and smiled at me. Something was up and I had to find out. I looked at Donna and she was smelling them. She looked at me with wide eyes, "I love them Brian." She smiled softly to me.

"I knew you would." I smiled and I heard Matt say the same thing to Courtney. I looked at Donna and she gave me a what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here look. I really started to get pissed. I took a deep breathe to try and calm myself.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" I spoke up. They all nodded. We walked to the cash register in front, paid and left.

Donna's POV

Matt was fucking pissing me off even more and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. We got back to the bus and everyone went inside except Brian. I stopped half way up the stairs, "You coming?" He nodded, "Just stopping out for a smoke." I nodded, "Alright babe."

I walked on the bus and saw Zacky and Jimmy playing Xbox. I smiled, "Who's winning?"

"Me!" They both said simultaneously. I started cracking up. I noticed Ceaser whimpering. "Did you guys let Ceaser out to go to the bathroom?" I asked cautiously. Zacky paused the game, "I didn't." Jimmy looked up and shrugged, "Me neither." I sighed and looked at Ceaser, "No wonder why you're crying."

I laughed just as I latched his leach on Matt grabbed it from me. "I'll take him out." I didn't even say a word to him just walked away.

Brian's POV

I was standing outside of the bus thinking about what the fuck Matt is trying to pull. I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Ceaser standing in front of me with Matt holding him. I looked up at him and stared.

He rose his eyebrows, "Can I help you?" I nodded, "Yes actually. You can tell me what the fuck you're trying to pull here? Donna doesn't like you! She never did and she never will!"

He smirked and crossed his arms, "Well Bri-boy, she liked me that night when she was crying on my shoulder when you called her a whore!" I started to get pissed, "I didn't mean that shit!" He laughed, "Sure."

I shook my head, "You know what Matt, you need a good ass kickin'." He laughed, "Then do it!" I ran and grabbed Ceaser from him, opened to bus door and let him go in so Donna wouldn't be mad if he ran away. I closed the door and walked to Matt.

"HIT ME BITCH!" He screamed. "Don't have to tell me twice!" I ran up to him and upper-cutted him. He fell back right into the bus and it made a loud thump.

Donna's POV

Courtney and I were watching Zacky and Jimmy play Xbox and Johnny was no where to be found. While we were watching them I seen Ceaser run inside the bus but nobody else, just him.

A few seconds after, I heard a loud thump. "What the hell is going on out there?" I said while getting up. Everyone ran outside, even Johnny came out from the back. When we got outside we saw Brian and Matt fighting.

Brian had Matt in a headlock. Zacky and Jimmy were trying to get Matt out. "Brian let go you're going to kill him!" Courtney screamed. "GOOD!" Brian said. "Matt deserves it!" Johnny screamed.

I ran over to Brian trying to pry him off of Matt. I felt me loosening his grip on Matt. I gave one last good tug and I felt his arm finally let go. His elbow flung back and hit me right in my eye. I fell back and felt my head collide with the cement.

"Oh my god! Donna!"

My vision started to blur out.....................
♠ ♠ ♠
DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!! Serious chapter. I love this story! Oh shit what happened to Donna? Can someone say cliffhanger?

Sorry for all the POV changes I needed to get this out!

Please, please, please! get me to 42 comments! That will earn you a update :D

What was your favorite line? Mine was: Well I don't really have one because this chapter was pretty serious.

Thanks to everyone who commented! love you all =]