Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Chapter 5

Today was the day that Arabella was going to Nick's soundcheck. There was about 3 hours to go until she left for the coleseuim, so Arabella decided to find something to where. She looked all throughout her closet and drawers, and found two outfits that might be good. A Black tanktop with a pale denim jacket and blue jeans, or a pink plaid button up with white shorts. After much debate, and a call to Kate Wallace, Arabella's cousin, for advice, she chose the black tanktop.

After she slipped into her clothes, Arabella glanced at the clock. She still had an hour to go. Arabella decided to go ahead and go. She didn't think the Jonas' will mind. She ran down the stairs and straight into her dad.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Mr. Martins asked stepping aside to let his daughter pass.

Arabella didn't answer, just went right passed him and out the door. Mr. Martins sighed in defeat at another attempt to make his daughter talk to him.

On the way to the collesieum, Arabella's phone rang. It was Dan. "Hey, babe. Do you want to hang out today? I'm free." He asked.

Arabella thought, NOW you're free. When I make plans. "Sorry, I'm busy. Why don't you call your friend Bobby. He's never busy." Arabella suggested. Dan didn't say anything. He just hung up. Arabella sighed. They've only been dating for a month and Dan is already getting upset about not being with Arabella. Carol as well as Dan was acting strange. Carol was most likely excided about the Spanish trip, and Dan was scared that someone would find out about him and Arabella.

Something wasn't quite right with Carol and Dan, but Arabella couldn't put her finger on it. If only her mother were here, she'd have something to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if something doesn't add up inth the story so far. Subscribe please. Comment.