Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Chapter 7

Arabella got a cab over to the colliseum and hurried in. She could hardly wait to see Nick and his brothers. Big Rob let her right in the dressing room. Joe was humming, Kevin was having a hard time getting his shoe on. He was hopping around the room on one foot, grunting. Arabella thought he looked like a mad rabbit. Nick was nowhere to be seen, but Danielle came over and greeted her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

"Great, thanks. You?" Arabella retorded.

Danielle nodded. "Great." She looked at her husband. He was sitting on the back of the couch trying to put his shoe on that way. "Almost great." Danielle said again. Arabella giggled.

"May I?" Arabella asked. Danielle nodded.

Arabelle strolled over to Kevin. She didn't know really what she was going to do, but she wanted to make him embarrassed. "Jr. having a hard time putting his shoe on?" She asked in a baby voice. It scared Kevin and made him fall backwards on the couch. Surprisingly, somehow, the shoe he was trying to put on slipped on. Kevin looked at his shoe in anger.

"Arabella!"

Arabella turned to see Nick coming into the dressing room. Nick walked over to Arabella and gave her a hug. Not an I Love You hug, and I'm Glad You Could Come hug. Joe walked over and held his arms open with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or you ain't gonna get a hug." Arabella demanded. Joe stopped smirking and smiled sweetly. "Now, that is more like it." Arabella said.

She hugged Joe. He pulled her in tightly. She thought he broke her spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just getting things started right now. Subscribe and recommend. and remember, 5 new readers and 2 comments.

thanks to anyone who commented subscribed and read this.