Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School

Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School (Ch. 5- 'I was on my period")

When I saw his sheets draped over me I won’t lie, I was touched. Since the moment I got here it seemed everybody hated me. And even if David does… at least he was kind enough to show some courtesy.

I rolled out of bed and stood up stretching. I felt my back crack and I sighed with relief. Turning to the side I froze. David was lying in bed staring at me. His eyes holding suspicion. I stared back. What did I do now? “What?” I finally asked out of irritation.

He sat up and looked me up and down. I felt myself turning red. There’s no way that this guy can just wake up one day and figure out I’m a girl for no reason. I kept my secret… and I’m pretty sure I’m not naked. Yes, I looked down to make sure.

Very slowly he stood and began to circle me. I shifted my weight to my other foot and I waited for him to stop. There was no way for him to know.

Finally he stopped in front of me and sniffed. Did I smell bad? Was I wearing perfume? WHAT! God I hate not knowing.

Finally something happened to his stance. He stiffened and his eyes grew wide. I watched as he opened his mouth to say something. My breathing stop… he knew… the look in his eyes said everything.

But before he could utter a sound a knock came to the door and three guys walked in. “Hey man…” One of them announced. David looked to them then back to me. He seemed to be debating about something.

“Hurry up and lets go to the lake. I waited all week for this weekend.” The other gentleman answered. That seemed to finish it. “Alright” He mumbled turning away from me and walking with the guys out the door. As soon as it shut I let out the air I had been holding. That was definitely a close one. I know of course I won’t be able to get as luck as I was now. And eventually we will see each other again (roommates… duh) and he will confront me. But maybe I can delay it while I still can.

I made my way to the bathroom and threw off my clothes. As I was pulling down my panties I suddenly turned cold. Blood… lots of it. I was on my period. I groaned and stepped into the shower. Turning on the hot water I relaxed slightly. I bet guys don’t get periods….

~ * ~

Luckily I managed to hide some tampons under my mattress so I wasn’t helpless.

I dressed in a pair of loose jeans and a baggy green shirt (no… I didn’t forget my corset) and sat on the bed. What was I going to do today? Today’s Saturday… no classes…

A sigh escaped my lips… I need friends…
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleeding!!
<.<