Status: Slowed activity due to school

The Girl in the Window

II

I got home and I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do. So I went to my room to write some lyrics. It was the second Friday of the school week and nothing was going on. My mama called me to tell me she was going out to dinner with Jim, so I was left alone with my brother and sister. Then I wondered if the new girl I ate lunch with was my new neighbor. I had to know.

After I fed my siblings and put them to bed, I stepped out the house. It was warm outside; the kind of hot that would make you sweat if you walked too much. So I wore shorts and a plain fitted shirt. Flip-flop I went down the street, walking with speed. If my mama were to show up randomly, I’d be damned for leaving my brother and sister at home alone. Made sure the door was locked though.

Because I didn’t want somebody to see me creeping around at night, I walked close to the woods, until I was at the side of my neighbor’s house. There was only one window at the side of the house and it was dark. Didn’t stay dark for long though. I saw someone walking into the room. It was a girl. She walked out of my sight then came back close to the window again. I could see her start to take off her clothes. Her clothes didn’t do her body any good. She had the perfect sway back and round behind. When she took off her bra, I could feel myself getting hotter. Her little nipples on her mango breasts popped like excited eyes. She turned her back to the window then walked away. I wanted her to hurry up and come back. But when she did, she was dressed. My heart started to slow down. When her lights went off, I hoped that was the girl from my English class. I had to know.

On the next day of school I had some questions to ask Lorraine and Jada.

“Yo Jada,” I started to say. We were in our usual place in the cafeteria. “You ever see dat new girl you was talking about?”

“You mean the girl wit’ the short hair das like white girl hair?” Jada asked.

“Nah, talkin’ ‘bout da otha one.”

“Nope, ain’t seen the otha one. Hell, seen so many people I ain’t neva seen before ‘cause we in different classes, it ain’t funny.” I was more convinced that Sasha was my neighbor.

“Speaking of people I ain’t seen before,” Lorraine started to say. “Tell me why I saw a girl yesterday that was so black, she looked like she could fill up a gas tank.” They both started laughing hysterically.

“Like if she got out a car, the gas meter would go straight to E,” Jada said. They laughed like they were going to die.

“Happy as hell that I ain’t that dark,” Lorraine said.

“I actually don’t think dark skin looks that bad,” I said. They looked at me like they saw my two different colored eyes for the first time.

“Girl, you be liking them African spear chuckers, don’t you?” Jada asked. “Bet you know their language.” Then she started making click noises with her mouth. They almost cried from laughing.

“Shade, translate,” Lorraine said, still laughing.

“Africans don’t just click. Some of dem speak French too.”

“Dem niggas don’t speak no French,” Lorraine said. I just shook my head while they went on with cracking African jokes. I ignored them. No African ever did anything wrong to them.

In English class I couldn’t wait for Sasha to come. She came three minutes late with an unexcused pass and sat down. I looked at her closely again, and at the size of her breasts. They were mangoes alright. Nice round behind and sway back. I felt myself getting hot again.

Some minutes into the class and she decided to get up and sit next to me.

“What’s up girl?” she asked after sitting next to me. “I don’t know a damn thing ‘bout this book. Do it got a movie?” she asked. I nodded my head then shrugged.

“I’ma look it up. Oh and, I neva asked you, what’s yo’ name?”

“Shade,” I said.

“Oh, that’s a pretty name. My name Sasha.” I smiled, still nervous. “But for real though, you reading this book?” I nodded.

“I finished the whole thing.”

“Damn, that’s too much.” Already I knew she was stupid. The book was no more than two hundred pages. But she looked so good that I didn’t even care.

“But I’m definitely going to cheat off of you.” I smirked, not knowing what to say. All I wanted to do was ask her where she lived, but that would’ve been weird. I just went with my gut feeling that she was that girl. She smelt good too, like that Jasmine Vanilla lotion from Bath and Body I used up. I could sniff the sent off of every corner of her body.

The whole time I was thinking about the night before and what I saw Then I thought back on the shadow. What did her hair look like? I thought. Was her hair long, short, spiky, or flat? I was too busy looking at her nice body to notice. But I wasn’t going ask her. Either way she was attractive and I wanted her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's my short chapter before I go out of town. I might update at most once when I'm gone from town. More than that might be pushing it, I'm not really sure. But anyway, hope you enjoyed.

"Silent receivers make silent givers" ~ ASJ (I hope you all understand these quotes)