4 Letter Word

Last Friday Night

Diggy
When I got to the house I went to the kitchen to grab a snack then went upstairs. On my way to my room I heard music coming from Lina's room. I walked down the hall and stood in her doorway. Her bathroom door was closed, so I assumed that she was in the shower or something.

Just when I was about to leave John Legend's song Tonight came on. I love this song. Well, I'm already here so I mind as well sit down and listen to it. I walked over to her computer desk and sat down in her chair. I started spinning in the chair like I used to do in my dad's office. I was so into the song and was having way too much fun spinning in the chair that I didn't notice the bathroom door open.

I heard Lina scream "Oh my God!" and when I looked up I almost thought I was dreaming. She stood there wearing nothing but black lacy boyshorts and a matching bra. Now in any normal situation like this, the boy screams, covers his eyes, and runs out of the room, which is what you probably thought I'd do. Nope. Not me. I just sat there, staring with my mouth hanging open.

"Diggy what are you doing in here?" she asked trying to cover herself.

I dropped my head as I felt my cheeks heat up. Well, this is embarrassing.

"Oh, I um... I... I heard music playing so I came to see what you were doing. And I was about to leave, but John Legend came on so I stayed to listen to it. I didn't think you'd come out like this."

"Oh, well... I'm gonna get dressed now so..."

"Okay. Uh, I'm sorry." I left her room as fast as I could. I went into my room and fell onto the bed. I just saw my best friend in her underwear. An image of her half naked body appeared in my head. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands, trying to make it go away. I ended up falling asleep, but something warm touched my arm and when I opened my eyes Lina was standing over me.

"Hey sleepyhead." she said smiling.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking at what she was wearing. "Hey. Where you goin'?"

"Demitria's party. Wanna come?"

"I thought you were on punishment."

She rolled her eyes. "Dig, my mom and dad aren't here. They won't know."

"But I will." I said with a straight face.

She arched a brow and smirked. "Daniel, are you really gonna tell on me?"

I laughed. "No Catalina, I won't tell. Can my boys come too?"

"Yeah. Now get dressed."

**************

The party was dope. I don't remember the last time I went to a house party like this. It was alot of girls here too. Some of them tried to get me to dance with them, but I told them that I didn't want to. So I just stood off to the side with my boys.

"Yo, this party is dope!" Khalil said.

"I know." I responded looking at the sea of dancing teens. My eyes landed on Lina and I watched as her and her friends danced to Beyonce's song Party. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Jacob tapped my arm. "What you smilin' at?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Mmhm. Nothing my ass. He was smiling at Catalina." Justin said with a smirk.

"Damn nigga! You see everything, don't you?" I asked as we all laughed.

"His ass always callin' somebody out." Jawan said.

"Right." I said. "Somebody gon' get you one of these days."

He laughed. "Whatever man, but back to you and Catalina. You like her?"

"Naw man. That's my best friend."

"So, that don't mean nothing." Jawan said. "She's a pretty girl, you're a boy. It's human nature. The fact that y'all are best friends makes it even better."

I shook my head as That Girl Right There by Usher came on.

"Y'all are a mess."

Jawan shrugged. "It is what it is homie."

"I don't blame you if you do like her. There is no denying that that girl is fine." Chris said.

They all agreed. I just stood there looking at them like they were crazy. They're right though, Lina is fine. But I can't like her like that. She's like my sister. Nobody else said anything. We were all silent, just watching everybody until Justin broke the silence.

"Um, is it just me, or does it sound like this song is talking about Catalina?"

"What?" we all asked looking at him.

"I'm serious. Listen to how they describe the girl when the chorus comes back on."

"Man, you drunk." Chris laughed.

"Forreal, just listen." Justin said.

We all looked over at Lina as the chorus came back on.

That girl right there with the big doorknocker earrings on

Okay, so she had on the earrings that they were talking about.

That girl right there with her stomach all out she got me gone

And she had on one of those bustier tops that showed her stomach...

That girl with the little tattoo, that girl right there

I looked for a tattoo and noticed that she had a small one on her hip. And a belly ring. How did I not notice that ealier?

"Well I'll be damned." Jacob said.

"See, I told y'all." Justin said.

It got weirder as the song went on.

That girl right there with the little tattoo right above her thigh
Pierced belly button, pretty toes, and the light brown eyes

"Okay that's weird. How in the hell did you notice that?" Khalil asked Justin.

"I told y'all he sees everything." I said laughing.

"Aye Dig, I'm sorry man, but your best friend got a dude feeling some type of way right now." Chris said still watching her.

"I second that." Jawan said raising his hand.

"Y'all are sick." I said shaking my head. I made my way through the crowd and stood behind Lina, placing my hands on her hips.

"You know it sounds like this song is talking about you right?" I spoke into her ear.

She laughed. "Really?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. Just listen to the way they describe the girl in the--" I couldn't get the last word out because she swung her hips into my...well you know what I'm talking about. After listening to the chorus she laughed again.

"That does sound like me. How did you notice that?"

"I didn't. Justin's crazy ass did."

She giggled. "Your friend is very observant."

"I know." I said laughing.

Do It Like You came on and everybody got hype.

"You should dance with me." Lina said.

"Now why would I want to do that?" I joked.

"Because you love me." she said as she looked back at me.

I chuckled. "Okay."

She pushed herself closer to me and rocked her hips to the beat, grinding on me a little. I didn't mind though, we were having fun. By the end of the song she had turned around so that she was facing me with her arms around my neck. I sang the last part of the song to her and she blushed when I said "Prettiest girl I've ever seen by the way."

Somebody would probably think we were a couple if they looked at us right now. Her arms were still around my neck and mine were around her waist. We were just standing there, staring at each other. I almost leaned in and kissed her, and if I didn't know any better I would say that she almost did the same thing. She looked like she wanted to, but instead she just dropped her arms and smiled.

"Thanks for the dance." she said.

"You're welcome." I let go of her waist and watched as she turned around and walked into the kitchen.

I walked back over to my boys and found them all smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." they all said.

"Did you have fun dancing with Catalina?" Jacob asked wagging his eyebrows.

I shook my head at them and laughed.

"Leave me alone man!"

I spent the rest of the night with them, laughing whenever they pointed out something stupid. I think somebody spiked the punch too, because alot of people in here look like they're drunk, Lina being one of them. I watched her dance to Sweet Love with some dude. I don't know why, but it kinda made me mad. She started grinding on him and I almost lost it. I got up and went over to where she was.

"Lina."

"Hey Dig!" she giggled. Yeah, she's drunk.

I reached my hand out to her. "Come on, sit with me over there."

"Okay." She grabbed my hand and I walked her over to some chairs near my crew. Instead of sitting in the chair next to mine, she sat on my lap and grabbed my hands. She started moving her hips to the beat and I got this...feeling.

"Um, Lina could you not do that?" I whispered in her ear.

She giggled. "Sorry." She turned around in my lap like a kid would sit when they take a picture with Santa and draped her arm over my shoulder. "You wanna know a secret?" she asked playing with my ear. I shivered as she ran her finger over it.

"Yeah." I replied looking up at her.

She bought her mouth close to my ear. "Te deseo." she whispered. Maybe I'm drunk, but that sounded really seductive.

"Lina, you know I don't understand Spanish."

"Oops. I forgot." she said with a little giggle and a hiccup. She stood up and started walking towards the crowd of dancing people.

"Wait, where you goin'?" I asked getting up.

She looked back at me and smiled. "Quiero bailar Danny." She turned back around and continued walking, leaving me standing there confused.

I walked over to my friends and stood there, still confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Chris asked.

"Any of y'all know what te deseo means?" I asked.

"Yeah," Khalil said, "it means I want you."

My eyes widened. Lina wants me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Last Friday Night - Katy Perry

Songs in the story:
Tonight (Best You Ever Had)- John Legend
Party- Beyonce
That Girl Right There- Usher
Do It Like You- Diggy Simmons
Sweet Love- Chris Brown

Just a suggestion, this chapter would be better if you listen to those songs in the part that it comes on in. It'll kinda help you with some parts, especially the song by Usher.

Comment and subscribe if you want ツ