Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

just stop and listen!

The cold ran through me, as did the anger and the pain and the hurt. i couldnt just lie here and let him see how hurt he has made me. My body ached, from the alcohol i guess or from Ben grabbing my heart and pulling it through my chest. Or at least thats what it felt like. i got up and ran past Sam and Camerons door, i didnt want anyone to see me. I walked over to my and james room. i guess we had to share. James had left the door open, stupid idiot anyone could come in. i got into the room and checked the bathroom, just to make sure that noone was there. Thankfully the room was empty. I could here Ben laughing and celebrating through the door. my blood boiled. He's never going to know my love for him. i grabbed the television and threw it against the wall, the alcohol was wearing off. i didnt want to drink anymore, i just wanted to die.

Once again, i fell to the floor, broken. If this is life, i don't want to live any more. The love of my life has gone from my life and now i have no life. My head ached from all the emotion and alcohol. James walked through to the room "Danny, what the fuck is wrong?" He sounded worried about me. I loved James. hes thick as shit but i love him. He sat next to me on the floor and began to rub my back. "whats up mate?" his voice began to be more soothing, he really cared. I looked up, my eyes were red and my head felt heavy. I rested my head on James lap as he stroked my hair. This felt so perfect. " I love ben" I blurted out. I just lay there and let him stroke my hair, i dont know why he was doing this but it made me feel better. " I made the mistake of rejecting him and now he's marrying Sam. He doesnt love me and im going to die alone." I rubbed my face against his thigh. "You know i love you Danny?" He questioned me. i looked up at his smiling face. "i love you too Jamesy." i smiled back. "I'm sorry for everything Danny, i didnt mean for anything to happen with me and Myca." I laughed "You did me a favour mate."

He smiled again. "Did you want to be with myca james?" Without a beat he replied: "God no." This lead me to more confusion. i put my head back down on his lap, "So, why were you so happy when you thought that me and Ben were together?" It took a few seconds for him to mumble a responce: "i just like you see you happy Danny, you mean the world to me and to see you happy makes me happy." I sat up from his lap and gave him a strange look. "What?" he gave me a little smile. i never realised how beautiful James was before, his short hair and the fact he was always almost naked. He was topless now which was weird. i raised my hands and moved my hands to brush his chin, i slowly brought his head closer to mines. Gently i kissed his lips.

It was nice but it wasnt the fireworks that i had with ben. I didnt stop it, i still liked it. James was a good kisser. We were always sure that James was gay, hes had a few encounters but, never a boyfriend. to be fair, now ive had a few encounter. I leaned ontop of him and pinned him to the ground, i placed my hands on top of his and held them down as i kissed him. I spread my legs over his body and continued to kiss him, i forced my tongue in his mouth as he rubbed the tip of my tongue with his. I began to start to feel hot and passionate. The hairs on my arms stood up as i groaned with pleasure. James began to groan which made me really horny and i began to get harder and harder. I climbed off it him but i didn't stop kissing James. I pulled my head back just in front of his face. I stared into his eyes. "T-t-touch me James." I stuttered. He leaned forward and kissed me more. I stopped the kiss again. "James. I want you to touch me." He nodded. "okay." He began to kiss me again, and then he kissed down my face to my neck, which really turned me on, we moved onto the bed, i was sitting on it and he was on his knees. he began to undress me, i pulled my t-shirt off as James slowly undid my belt and began to slide his hands into my trousers and underwear. He moved his hand slowly onto my dick and began to slide it up and down. I moaned and groaned which made James move his hand faster and faster. He placed his head onto my dick and began to lick up and began to suck the top whilst still moving his up and down. "FUUUUCK JAMES!" God that was good, i was enjoying it too much. "James i think im gonna cum." He didn't stop, he just kept going sucking and touching me. I felt a release as my cum left my body and entered James's mouth. Proudly he swallowed it with his hand still on my dick, he kept going sucking me until i was finished.

Suddenly, the door flew open. "WHAT THE FUCK DANNY?!" i heard scream. "BEN!" i yelled as I tried to cover up my naked body. I looked to James's face as he was smiling. FUCK what have i done?!