Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

Oh maybe just maybe youre not the one

Im switching back to ben's point of view!

i looked into his red eyes, the despair on his face. He was so beautiful but he was beginning to self destruct. I think the drugs and alcohol as getting to him. i just want to help him. my head is messed up too, i have a beautiful girl who im going to marry and then theres danny. The one. The love of my life and i dont know what to do because he is so confused and i dont know where i stand with him. i mean, one minute im standing in front of him, offering myself to him and he says no, and now im back with Sam and him and James? I thought i was special, I thought that i ment something to him. He said he loved me. Did he say it to James? I feel so worthless and used. Why James?! He could have any girl or guy on this earth and he picked James? But now James likes Danny?

I dont know how to feel. Danny is mine, Danny kisses me on stage, Danny proposes to me on stage, Danny had sex with me. James know how i feel about him, Why would he take Danny away from me? I feel like ive been stabbed in the back. I need to talk to Danny alone. Danny started to get out bed fully naked. Not even trying to cover it up. I looked to the ground. "Whats wrong benny boy, you've seen it before." I looked up and my face began to go red. He gave me another wink, i began to smile. James gave me a death glare. Danny began to put clothes on, i couldnt help but stare at his perfect bum. I began to blush more. Just looking at his naked body made me feel aroused. But i knew it wasnt the time. Why is he so perfect. He began to slip into his black skinny jeans and it just made him look so much more perfect. I knew it wasn't the time to think about it but hes so perfect. "so, who do you choose?" James asked. Danny sat on the bed topless across from us. He placed his head on his hand. "Here the thing, i don't know how i feel, about anything. Everything has turned into a blur from the past few days. So, could we forget everything? I'd really like to move on." He wanted to forget about me and him. The passion and the love we shared. "okay." i nodded and James followed. "Can me and ben have a moment alone?" Danny asked looking at James. "yeah sure man, we're going to get food, ill make sure that Cameron and Sam are up." James slammed the door behind him leaving me alone with Danny.

"What the fuck Ben?!" Danny yelled. "Me? What the fuck me?" His temper grew again, i tried to remain calm. "We had sex and then you proposed to Sam?!" I took a breath. "you rejected me Danny, what was i supposed to do?" I could see the rage in his face as he got up and started pacing the floor "wait for me? Give me 10 minutes to get my shit together before you run off and propose to someone you don't love. I know you don't love her Ben. I can see it in your heart and in your mind. I love you, just please give me one chance."

Once again Danny was messing with my head. for once he was sober saying it. I wanted this more than anything in the whole world. "you have to make some promises to me Danny. no more drinking or drugs or band whores. You need to be committed to me and only me." Danny got on his knees. "anything for you Benji, just please give me one chance. You dont even have to break up with Sam, we're going on tour and we can be together on tour. i just need to be with you." I stared at the floor and began to blush. " But you said you wanted to forget it?" Danny laughed. "that was for James sake, i didn't want to hurt his feelings. i could NEVER forget that night. i could never forget how i made you scream and want me so bad" My face had gone redder and redder. He sat on my lap. "fuck sake Danny, you weigh a ton! Get off fat man!" He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up. "i love you Benji." Our eyes locked and i could stare at his eyes all day long. He leaned in and kissed me. It was just perfection, like there was fireworks going off behind us. The world could of stopped and i wouldn't care because i loved him and he loved me. "i love you too Danny, Will you be my tour boyfriend?" I asked him with the grin of a Cheshire cat. "Yes Benji i will be, and i will prove i can be the one for you. I'll be the best boyfriend in the whole world for you Benji because you're the best man i'll ever have." I blushed so bad. I couldn't stop smiling, he makes me so happy. We kissed and i could feel him smiling against my face. i kept giggling as he groaned when we kissed. His arms touched my sides and he nuzzelled into my neck. His beard tickled me. This is how its suppose to be.

"so when you putting out? He winked and laughed. i hit his arm "HEY! you have to buy me dinner first." We laughed. Someone knocked on the door. Danny jumped off me, "yeah" he yelled through the door. "hey its um Sam is Ben still in there with you, i need to get my flight?" we giggled, it was so secretive. "Yeah sure sweety, im coming." i kissed his lips. "i'll be back for you." i winked and playfully stroked down his chest. "love you Benji." I opened the door "Love you too Danny" i turned an winked at him and bit my bottom lip. I missed him already.