Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

*** this!

Sam and I walked out to the cab and my phone was going. Danny had text me “miss you already sexy bum.” i couldnt hold back my smile. Sam looked at me, “what are you smiling at Ben?Another girl texting you? You could at least wait until i leave for fuck sake.” I quickly put my phone away and laughed “nope just danny, James did something funny, its an inside joke, you wouldnt understand.” She tried to kiss me but i moved my head to the side. I didnt want to ruin the taste of Danny on my lips. She kept asking me whats up and i politely told her nothing. We laughed and joked as we arrived at the airport, I, like the gentleman i am, grabbed the bags from the back and helped her into the entrance. I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket Danny must be texting me. A smile arose on my face. Sam kissed my lips as i was thinking about Danny, the taste of him was replaced, but i knew he’d be at the tour bus waiting for us to be together again. I loved him, i just need to make sure he loves me back. I checked my messages: Danny Worsnop: “Dress up nice tonight baby, I’m taking you out for a date ;) xxx” I wanted to squeal in excitement.

I said my goodbyes to Sam and she checked in. I looked at her face as i was leaving and my heart dropped, like every time she left, i liked having her around, she made me happy. Just not in the way Danny made me. I planned what i was going to wear in the cab ride home, i wonder where he’s gonna take me! i arrived at the tour bus and noone was around. i grabbed my phone and texted Danny “where the fuck are you? xx” he didnt text back immediately like he usually did. I decided to get ready for me and Danny’s first official date! Aw he’s so cute! i just want to marry him! i got down to nothing and grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower. The warm water splashed over my body as i sang 18 and life by skidrow. Danny always plays it and it makes me happy. I climbed out of the shower and walked over to my wardrobe bit and find clothes layed out for me. My favourite ripped jeans and a black loose v-neck top. A piece of paper was ontop saying: “Wear this sexy bum ;)” Danny. My face began to blush. He was so perfect.

I got my clothes on, wearing my nice underwear incase things happened later. wink wink nudge nudge! My excitement was to much. I walked out of the bathroom to see Danny standing in the hall in his best dressed suit holding chocolates. He is the cutest man on this earth. I ran to him and hugged and kissed him. Life all seemed to be perfect. "Come on Benji, We have a date." I began to blush, my face became a bright red colour.

We walked out of the tour bus to this big black car which Danny had rented. We got into the back and laughed and joked about us dating. I just wanted to kiss him the whole time. I looked deep into his eyes, I could feel his love in my heart and all around me. Just to look at him, i felt so special that he chose me, he could have any girl, any boy he wanted. But he wanted me. I never wanted this feeling to end.

We arrived at the restaurant and there was no arguments that i was the woman that was being dined. He got out before me and he came and opened my door for me, he was such a gentleman. We walked into the venue, nobody seemed to hassle us, no fan girls, nothing. It was fantastic, I couldn't stop smiling. We got seated at this beautiful table in the side of the room, it was quite and secluded. We looked at the menu's and talked for a little bit. He makes me so happy. Our food was brought over by this lovely looking blond hair girl. I couldn't help look and smile at her, i was just being polite. She bent forward and i noticed her low cut top. I could feel Danny looking at me, intently. "what?" I turned to look at him in the eyes. "Why are you staring at that girl?! You have me?!" My face dropped. "i-i-i didnt?!" He gave me a look. "GOD DAMMIT BEN! I SAW YOU CHECKING HER OUT! YOURE ON A DATE WITH ME. WHAT THE FUCK?!!"