Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

you can never really find those perfect words

What the hell just happened? I didnt do anything? surely hes just over reacting. "Danny, calm the fuck down. i wasnt checking her out, i just noticed. I love you Danny. You make me feel so complete, i can be myself when im around you. You are utterly the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me and im not going to change that for some whore. I love your beautiful eyes, your soft lips, fucking hate that beard but its part of you and i love you." i couldnt help but smile and i could see the anger drop from his face and a smile arise. "Danny, i love the feeling that you give me when youre around me, the goosebumps and the shivers when we kiss and touch. I dont think i could ever live without you because you make me feel complete. Its been years but you still make me laugh and smile, i cant be mad at you because my heart is so full of love for you." He looked into my eyes, he knew i was telling the truth. I leaned across and kissed his sweet lips. i could taste the old jack daniels on his lips. i didnt care who was looking, i didnt care who knew. I wanted to shout from the rooftops that Danny Worsnop was mine and all mines.

He calmed down and we forgot all about it. There was no reason to fight. We had a beautiful evening, everything went perfect from then on. Had a few glasses of wine and it just made Danny so cute. i just hope that it was him that was talking and not the alchol, i really love him, i cant admit it totally to him. i cant describe how he makes me feel, i try and vocalise it but then we kiss and i forget my name and where i am. He makes me feel so god damn perfect. Hes my bestfriend and he makes so happy. He never talks about how he feels, on the very rare occasion i see the real danny worsnop. I live for those moments. When he told me how he felt in that hotel room, i could see him, The danny that i loved, i could reject him because hes everything i want.

We stumbled back to the bus. Silence. this was a rare occurrence on the asking alexandria tour bus, we usually partied til early morning. i threw Danny onto the bed at the back of the room and the proceeded to check the other bunks. First James's. Empty. Cam and Sam's. Empty. I wonder if Danny asked them to make themselves scarce for the evening. I walked back to the back bedroom, Danny still lying where i left him. "come here Benji."

I walked over to the bed and lay down beside him. he wrapped his big strong arms around me. "You make me so happy Ben. You give me strength and comfort There are endless sweet things to say to you, but the sweetest one is that I love you. Plain and simple." My cheeks grew rosey red. I felt so happy. This moment couldnt be more perfect. I climbed ontop of his big pudgy belly and leaned over and kissed him. His beard tickled my face. I opened to my eyes to see if he shut his eyes, he had but then opened them to see if i shut mines. I could feel his tounge fighting in my mouth. I moan escaped me. "Oh ben you horny boy!" He joked. Shit, i was enjoying the moment too much.