Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

self destruction in such a pretty little thing

Our lips crashed together, damn this felt amazing. I could feel his hard on through his jeans. I could feel his smile against my face as he kissed me. It was incrediable. My hands began to wander and i grew warmer and warmer. Shivers ran though my body as he touched my neck. He kissed along my cheek and along to my neck. I moaned alittle more. I felt his hand wander down my body, lifting my t-shirt off. I pulled on the bottom of his as a hint to take his off. We both took our tops off ourselves and resumed kissing. My lips tingled as his touched mines. His hand slid down to my chest to my crotch. i grew harder and harder as he slipped his hand in my boxers. We continued kissing as his hands explored under my boxers. “Stop Danny. Stop” He quickly removed his hand from my boxers. “Wha- What’s wrong?” I looked into his eyes and smiled. “Nothing babe, It’s just your turn.” I laughed as i leaned forward to kiss him again. I could feel his smile. This was perfection. I got on my knee’s and removed his trousers and underwear. His dick came springing out of his boxers, ready for me. I moved my hand slowly up and down the shaft and i began to kiss the tip, moving my mouth deeper and deeper. I heard him moan which made me go faster. “Oh god ben i just want to fuck you right now.” He moaned. I moved my hand faster and faster. I saw his head lean back in pleasure. He had to bite his lip to refrain screaming my name. I was so fucking horny. Danny pushed my body back and grabbed his dick as he started to masterbate and cum in his hand. He smiled at me. “sorry, i-i-i just didnt want it to go off in your face.” he said shyly. “i wouldnt of minded babe” He gave me the cutest look.

“So, Wanna Cuddle?” He asked. I quickly undid my trousers and leaped into bed. Danny wrapped his arms around my shoulder. We spooned a little, of course i was the little spoon. His big strong arms wrapped around my body i felt so safe. so at home and happy. I could just lay here for the rest of our lives. “i really love you Benny” I couldnt help but smile and blush. ” I really love you too Danny.” I just wanted to proclaim how much i loved him but those six words would have to do.

“Danny, let me the in before i smack you black and blue for making me get a taxi!” a voice called from outside of the bus. A womans voice. It wasnt myca. Danny rushed to get his clothes on and threw my clothes at me frantically. Danny reconised the voice. But who was it?