Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

when theres enough love in our hearts

“Get some clothes on ben!” Danny yelled at me as i frantically threw my t-shirt over my head. “Danny who’s at the door?!” He was now completely dressed and ran to the door welcoming the man and woman inside out of breath. “hi mum, hi dad” I sigh of relief escaped my mouth. “You remember ben right?” I stood there with a smile trying to get my jeans on. “Hello, Benjamin” his mother spoke in a calm voice. i quietly said hello. “Want some tea?” Danny asked as he ushered them through to the living room area. Danny walked back to me. “That was a close call.” He gave me the cute wink that he always does and slapped my ass. Wait, does this mean he’s not telling his parents about me and him?

Danny shoved the kettle on and began to make general conversation with this parents, nothing too in-depth. When questioned with “whats new?” Danny responded saying that him and myca were over but nothing about me. Was he ashamed of me? Was he afraid of what his parents would think about it? “What about you Ben?” His mother asked. “um, I’m still with my girlfriend.” I half smiled towards Danny. “actually i proposed to her, i guess that makes her my soon-to-be-wife” His mother smiled at me and his dad said Congratulations. I didn’t know what to say. I kinda panicked. “So, where at you staying? We have a day off tomorrow.” I tried smiling at Danny again but he didn’t want to look at me. It got kinda late kinda quick and they grabbed a cab back to a hotel, we said we would visit them in the morning for breakfast. “goodbye” I yelled from the door of the tour bus. Danny walked them to the cab and headed back. “Right, Bed time benny.” He looked behind him as the cab pulled away. He came inside the van and gave me a little smile. He lifted his arms and put his hands around my neck, softly kissing me. “I love you” his words. So soft. I stared deep into his eyes, beautiful brown eyes. He held me for just a moment. “i love you too Danny.”

The door swung open. Cameron was holding James around his shoulders and Sam holding up the other side. “Hey guys!” Cameron said with a smile. “Gimme a hand guys?” ME and Danny rushed to help them. We put James into his bunk, then he climbed out and got completely naked and folded his clothes up and climbed back into bed. We sat and laughed at him. “Coming for a fag ben?” Sam asked. I looked at Danny as he nudged his head for me to go. He winked at me as i grabbed my cigarettes and headed outside.

The cold nipped at my nipples through my shirt. “FUCKING HELL ITS COLD” i yelled. Sam just laughed at me because he had his big jumper on. I sparked up. “so good night? What did you Cam and James get up to?” i held my lighter up to his cigarette. “the usual, me and cam sat and talked and had a laugh and james hit on girls. Same old Same old. What about you and Danny.” He gave me a wink and nudged me. “nothing like that.” i playfully punched his arms. “We’ll thats private.” I winked back at him. “Um, we had a really lovely night actually, he was a true gentleman.” Sam laughed. “Danny?! Danny? A gentleman?! WHAT?!” i laughed too “yeah i know, it was weird but it was perfect, until dannys parents came and he didn’t tell them, should i be worried?” He took another draw “nah man, he probably just didn’t know how to explain it.” I breathed in the smoke. i relaxed a bit. “thanks man, whats happening with you and Cameron?” He smiled and blushed in the same way that i do with Danny. “nothing…” I raised my eyebrow, “really?” He smiled. “I really like him Ben.” “DAWWWWWWWW!!!” he punched my arm playfully. “shut uppppp!” i laughed.

We went back inside. “lets go to bed Ben.” winking at me again. “oh baby i don’t think i can go round two.” once more, we got down to boxer shorts. I took my top off and Danny wolf whistled at me. So i slapped his ass. We laughed and fell into bed. I climbed onto him, “I really love you Danny. I say it a lot but i really do mean it. You are the light of my life and the reason we’re here. I don’t think i could ever be without you.”