Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

smile that famous smile.

i fell asleep with a huge smile on my face. the morning light arose and blinded me. danny’s arms draped around me, he was sweating so much. i needed to get up and showered. I began to climb over him to get to the shower. silence. noone was up yet. i got out of the bunk. i’m fully naked i thought to myself, when did i get naked? Danny that sneeky bugger! James was asleep in the livingroom, probably too drunk to get back to his own bed, Sam wasnt in his bunk, i checked Cam’s. DAWWWW! they were all cuddled up together. they are so cute together. i couldnt help but smile, i knew how happy he made sam. they really are so perfect together. i wanted to wake them up and tell them how happy they made me feel but im not fighting for the shower. i grabbed a quick shower, im kinda excited for breakfast with Danny’s parents today. i washed my body and hair, dried myself as quickly as i could. my excitement is too much. we must have had meals together a hundred times but this was more exciting, i feel like i need to impress them more.

i put on my plain black jeans, no rips, i was being classy and my only clean top left. brushed my hair back, i looked good, hair was still wet but i looked good. i hit my phone, its only 9, breakfast was at 11 so, better wake my danny up. I smiled to myself. hehe my danny. i sat at the side of the bed and rubbed danny’s back. “Danny, Danny baby, you gotta wake up now, time for breakfast” he mumbled something and pulled the covers over his head. “Come on sweetheart” he’s so goddam cute “ergh, do i have to?” i laughed “yes now get up.” i smiled at him, i could only see his eyes. he looked at me in his little seductive way. “no, you get in” he winked at me.”we dont have time for this baby, get up.” he let out another ergh before saying fine and getting up. “morning baby.” he said and then kissed me on the cheek. “you call that a kiss?” i put my finger to my mouth hinting at a kiss. “morning breath, sorry” i grabbed his head and kissed his lips. “i dont care.” i smiled and kissed him again. “so, morning wood or am i that good a kisser?” i asked. he looked all embarressed,n’aww how cute. “its morning dont flatter yourself.” he winked at me again. “love you really” he added.

He grabbed a shower, i was so tempted to jump in on him and just bang him rotten. I’ve got to stop thinking about him like that before we go meet his parents. he came out of the shower in nothing but his towel, “do you know where my shorts are Benji?” i smiled “um, shorts? nope sorry baby” awh, he turned around and i could see his little bum. i wolf whistled. “shut up you prick!” i laughed, i knew he was only joking. my wolf whistle must have been louder than i thought because sam woke up and looked at me. “sup sam” i smiled at him, “fucking time is it mate?” i re-checked my phone “back of nine mate” he squinted at me “the fuck are you doing up at this time?” he didnt wait for my response, he cuddled into cameron. DAWWW! they are so goddam cute!

Danny came out semi clothed, his body - he would never admit it but i thought that he was so perfect, his hairy chest any everything. they say that noone is perfect but hes perfect for me. he grabbed a t-shirt and we headed out the door, “byee” i yelled as i left the tour bus, they were all out for the count. “so, Sam and Cameron’s really cute huh?” Danny shrugged his shoulders. “not as cute as us.” he grabbed my hips and made me face him. “better get my kisses in.” i smiled as he kissed me. god i love the feeling that he gives me when he kisses me, when he touches me.