Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

Im out the door, im on my ass again like every night before

“i.. i… i.. just wanted to ask you something Danny.” I mumbled. My face went redder and redder. “Spit it out Benji” He commanded while pulling out a cigarette and lighting up. My hands trembled as I began to smoke again. His eyes were focused on me, his beautiful eyes. “It’s about Girl Sam” I said looking at him, “oh right.” His eyebrow lifted as he took another puff. “I’m going to ask her to marry me” I blurted out. He took a swig of his beer and another puff. “oh right..” Danny didn’t look at me but still looked angry. He downed his beer and finished his cigarette and flicked it to the ground. “where are you going Danny?” He didn’t answer me and kept walking towards the red door. “DANNY!” He didn’t answer me. I grabbed his shoulder and he swung round and gave me a dirty look. “WHAT THE FUCK DANNY?!” I continued to yell at him as the rain poured over his perfectly messy hair. HE swung round again, “BEN BRUCE DOES NOT GET MARRIED!” I looked at him in confusion; he turned around and walked through the door and back to the girl at the bar. I yelled once again for Danny and he yelled “Fuck off Ben.” Before returning to the whore.

Ben? He called me ben? He ALWAYS calls me Benji. Oh god, what have I done? He must be over reacting. I can’t stay and look at him hitting on that girl, on every girl. I had to get out of this stupid bar. I stormed off back to the bus, tears streaming down my eyes. Why did he get so mad at me? I just told him I wanted to marry Sam. What is happening? Why is he so freaked out? I ran back to the tour bus and crawled into my bottom bunk. I knew that Danny would be home soon, well I hope so. I hope he ran after me. Obviously he didn’t. I grabbed my laptop and watched some youtube videos. I had to take my mind off this.

I fell asleep for a while but the sound of Cameron and Sam dragging a drunk James home. Where’s Danny? Why is he not here too? Cameron and Sam dropped james onto his bed until he got up again and took all his clothes off and folded them perfectly and put them in the top cupboard. I was so tired i fell right back to sleep.

I reawoke when I felt the bus moving back and forward and groans coming from the back room. i felt sick, just knowing that he was mad with me. I know that I shouldn’t go in but I couldn’t just listen to him banging some girl not while he was mad. So I knocked on the door, “Danny can we talk?”

A deep booming voice told me to go away. But that wasn’t Danny? Wait, Was Danny with a guy?