Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

breathing and gasping all leads to another messy ending

What were we doing? Me and Danny?! He kept kissing my neck and slowly moved his tounge over my neck. i let out a little moan of pleasure which really turned me on. my body began to sweat and my face turned so red. Oh god, this felt so good. i sunk into it and began to groan more which turned Danny on too, he began to bite my neck. This was so amazing, He had really turned me on and i had a really big hard on. god i hope he doesnt notice. His hands wandered around my body, his strong arms rubbing along my stomach and his warm body pressed against my back. he was breathing really deeply against my ear. i really want to have sex but i dont know if i wanted it with Danny. I turned around and put my leg over his and he pushed my hair back and ran his hands down my back, i got goosebumps. His beard tickled my chest as he kept kissing my neck. He kissed all the way up my neck to my jaw and then kissed my lips. His hands were at my hips, playfully walking his fingers across the top of my boxershorts. He must know that im hard. surely he could feel it.

He forced his tounge in my mouth which sent me wild. This was amazing but i was worried that if he did want sex that i would cum really early. I moved my hand down his body and i ran my fingers through his hairy chest until my hand was at his boxer shorts. This was so amazing, i was so turned on. My heart was racing.

“I want to show you how much I love you.” He wispered in my ear. I was so turned on I let out a moan which danny to mean that I wanted it. He grabbed my sides and turned me over, he was on his knees. Quickly, he shoved his penis inside me. I screamed it really hurt. He pulled out saying that he was sorry. “Its okay danny, do it again” we got nto the same position and he teased me by pulling it in and out of me. Five minutes of it and I caame all over the sheets. It didn’t take long after that as i he pulled out and came ontop of my back. He stood bent over me with his penis in his hand, exhasted, his face was so red and he was sweating, I must of looked the same. i lay down on the bed again. We looked at each other and I swallowed the saliva in my mouth. Danny said “So?” I replied with “So?”

Then, someone knocked on the door. Me and danny reacted quickly and jumped under the covers. Still covered in each others jizz, totally naked with all of the clothes on the floor.OUr hearts were racing. The adrenil was too much. Somebody stepped through the door, totally uninvited. “Get the fuck out I yelled.” I saw a womens face, it was familiar. Danny hid underneath the covers. “GET OUT, GET OUT GET OUT!!!” I yelled.

“Cheating on Sam are we ben? Sorry, I won’t distub you but where’s danny?” Holy shit! Who was it? Who woul know about me and sam. I Know that voice.

Myca.