Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

honey shush your lips.

OKAY IM GOING TO CHANGE TO DANNYS POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE ITS HIS BIG DECISION :3 REMEMBER DANNYS POINT OF VIEW!

His words stung through me like a sharp knife through my heart. he know how i felt, that i loved her. but i love him too. i looked up from the ground with tear filled eyes to see Ben sobbing, blood smeared down his face. i started to walk towards him but he began screaming at me telling me to choose. The tears streamed down my eyes. i hated seeing my Benji like this. i grabbed paper towels and wet them with warm water. “what the fuck are you doing? FUCKING CHOOSE DANNY!” he was so angry with me. i cant choose between the girl i love and my best friend who i love. I took the paper towel and sat beside him. “give me your hands.” Ben slowly revealed his hands to me and i dabbed them removing the blood from his hands and his face. his beautiful eyes. i must of looked into them a thousand times. “So, is this you choosing me?” Ben questioned. i cupped his face, “do you really love me Benji?”

He stared at me for a moment, our eyes locked. he leaned in and kissed me. this was different from last night, this was more tender and we sunk into it and it was just perfect. Ben took his hand and placed it on my neck and pulled my closed. my eyes were closed and we just sat there kissing. His lips were like candy, so sweet and i just didn’t want to stop kissing him. Ben pulled his head away. “i love you Danny, i think Ive always loved you but I was scared that you wouldn’t love me and you have Myca and I have Sam and i don’t want to ruin our friendship because you are my everything and you freaked out this morni-” I put my finger on his lips. “shh! honey hush your lips.” i leaned forward and kissed him again. He stopped talking and started kissing me back.

I pulled my head back. “Ben, i pick you. Every time i pick you, ill talk to Myca tonight but she cant know, not yet. She will hate me if she knows that we cheated on her. I love you Benji, honestly i do, some times i think you are so perfect you must be an angel. Tonight me and Myca are going out for a meal, she wants to talk to me about stuff. Then i’m yours.” Ben smiled at me, his beautiful cheeky smile. I love him so much i don’t think he knows. “come on then baby, we got a gig to play.” We stood up and walked back to the stage. Ben grabbed his guitar and James, Sam and Cameron had already got on stage, The whole crowd chanted afuckinga. Myca stood at the side and watched me as we did the set. She gave me a disapproving look when i made a girl take her top up to show her boobs. But she cant judge me! its work! All that went through my mind was being with Ben at the end of it. Finally, i could touch his soft face and run my fingers through my hair without feeling guilty. Ben still hasn’t broken up with Girl Sam.

Gig was finished and it was time for a meal with Myca. We walked out the venue and took a few photos and signed a few things, Myca giving the death stare to every girl i talked to. Ben was even more jealous. I didn’t care, i was just happy i got to be with Benny by the end of tonight. Me and Myca walked over to the nearest restaurant and walked to the bar. ”So, Shots?” I ordered two each of Jack Daniels. “None for me sweetheart, i want to be sober when i tell you my big news” She looked at me with a smile on her face. Her beautiful eyes reminded me of Ben’s. Myca was gorgeous, beautiful, i suppose that’s why she was a model. “So can i tell you my news?” Myca said eagerly. “um” i looked down at the bar. “I think i should go first” I couldn’t look at her. ”No i’ll go first Danny, mines is more important.” I nodded

“I’m pregnant. We’re going to have a little girl” Her face was lit up. I grabbed the shots and downed all four of them. FUCK.