Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

Get the *** away from me.

The anger ran through me like venom. How could he do this to me? I raised my fist as he flinched, scared in my hands. He just looked like my bestfriend. not someone who had betrayed me, not someone who had put a knife in my back, my bestfriend. the one i look to when i need help, my old drinking buddy. I expected Myca to cheat on me, i assumed she had. Lord know i’ve not been faithful. but not with james. not my james. i threw him to the ground, i couldnt hit him. His phone was ringing with a hello in the background. ”HOW COULD YOU JAMES?!” i exclaimed. James lay there on the ground, frightened. He wouldnt stop saying sorry. I just want some answers. The door from the van swung open. Sam. god i must be shouting louder than i thought. ”What the hell is going on?” I couldnt look at anyone. The anger was shown in my face, my palms were sweating and my hands were shaking. “Go on James. Tell him.” James looked to the ground. ”GO ON THEN JAMES. TELL HIM HOW YOU FUCKED MYCA AND NOW SHE MIGHT BE HAVING YOUR BABY.” My voice got louder as i grew angrier. I felt like i was going to explode. Cameron and Ben stood at the door. Ben. The only thing that keeps me sane. He stood just in his boxer shorts which made me smirk a little. “Come on james. tell them how you fucked my girlfriend you dickhead.” i couldnt stand this any more. I walked away before someone got hurt. The tears ran down my cheak. I felt so pathetic and so weak. HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME?! My bestfriend.

“Danny!” i heard running behind me. Ah. I know that voice. My Benji. “Danny, wait up!” I stopped and Ben ran towards me with his arms wide open. I stood waiting for him as he ran and grabbed and embraced me. My terror twin. My love. Hes the only thing that keeps me happy. “James and Myca was an accident Danny, they didnt mean to hurt you. She thought it was your room but james was in your bed.” I pulled away from him and squinted my eyebrows. “what?” he enquizzed. I pulled my whole body away from him. “how did you know? you ran straight after me so he didnt just tell you. DID YOU KNOW BEFORE?” His eyes shot to his feet. ”YOU DID?!” I yelled at him. “WHAT THE HELL BEN! Is this betray danny day or something?” I looked at his face. I cant be mad at him, not right now. “Want a drink?” He looked at me confused. “its six in the morning, nowheres going to be open.” I smiled and laughed. “Danny?” His face looked serious. ”yeah benji?” Tension lingered in the air. “It might not be James, or yours. ” A flash of anger shot through me. “YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME THAT YOU FUCKED HER TOO.” My hands shook.

He burst out laughing. “god no Danny.” He was smiling and i felt so calm once again. “Girl sam told me that she was going to break up with you because she was seeing another guy, she didnt say who but i think its more likely the other guys than James. I never told you that me and girl sam broke up as soon as she told me and now that Myca might not be having your baby, i think you should forgive james. He feels bad baby, i know he does, he was so happy for us. He loves you too. not like i do of course.” My face went bright red and so did Bens. Hes so perfect i want to cry, i just want to cuddle him and kiss him and touch him. His perfectly messy hair, his perfect eyes, soft lips, Cheeky smile, strong arms, perfect body. I dont know how i would live without him.

“Danny, this must be fast but it feels perfect for us. Daniel Worsnop, will you be my boyfriend?” My body froze. This is exactly what i want.

“im sorry Benji, no.”