Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Singing Time!

I woke up on top of something that slightly moved. I picked my head confused and saw Danny snoring softly. I smiled and set my head back down on his chest. I checked the time on my phone.

9:20am

9:20am?

Wait what?

"Danny wake up its tomorrow!" I screamed rolling off him and jumped out of the bunk.

"What?" he screamed falling out of the bunk.

"It's morning! Get up!" I shouted running into the kitchen to see Ronnie drinking coffee.

He looked at me like I was a maniac, "Are we moving?" I asked frantically.

He shook his head, "No today's another day off."

I sighed in relief, "Danny it's a day off!" I screamed in his general direction.

"Woo!" he shouted smiling running into the kitchen.

I laughed.

"What happened to leaving when I fell asleep?" I teased.

He shrugged drinking some coffee, "Dozed off."

I smiled, "Ronnie where's my coffee?"

"Danny's drinking it" he grinned.

By the time I told Danny to give it back he already started running into the bathroom locking the door. I ran to the bathroom and banged on the door.

"Danny please?" I asked sweetly.

"No, I need this" he whined.

I sighed as I walking back into the kitchen grabbing a huge Mtn Dew bottle. Ronnie looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I shrugged as I began to drink some.

"You’re drinking all of that?"

"Yeah" I grinned as I walked back to my bunk.

I took out my outfit for today and just changed right near the bunk quickly. I was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens tank top, my white short shorts, and red vans. I grabbed my phone and Mtn Dew and walked into the living room. I sat down at a small booth with a table in between the two seats. I put my drink and phone on the table. I already had my laptop here so I turned it on and went on Skype. I searched for Austin but he wasn't on. Alan was. I sent him a chat request and he accepted instantly.

"Hey girl" he said in the funniest voice.

I laughed, "Hey my biatch!"

"Whatcha doing?" he smiled.

"Just sitting here and drinking perfection!" I said holding up my drink.

He laughed falling out of this bunk. I put my hand over my mouth gasping. I heard Alan grunt, he pulled the laptop and set it down on the floor in front of him.

"Well I feel stupid" he pouted.

"You are" I giggled.

"Thanks for crushing my feelings!" he shouted, pouting.

"You’re welcome" I smiled.

I looked away from the screen taking a sip of my Mtn Dew as Alan rambled on about how much he wants a little kitty. I put my drink back down on the table and looked back at the screen. Austin stood there in the background staring at me.

"Austin?" I said with my voice cracking and tears coming to my eyes.

Alan turned around right when Austin stomped off the bus. I smiled sadly once Alan looked back at me. I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

I nodded, "Did I do something? Why won’t he talk to me?"

He sighed, "I don't know he won’t talk to me either."

I started crying softly, "Ashley" Alan whined.

I shook my head still crying, "We should get a kitty."

He smiled sadly at me. I started wiping tears away from eyes when Danny walked in.

"Ashley?" he said concerned.

When he noticed I was crying he immediately sat next to me pulling me into his side hugging me as I cried.

"Ashley I'll try to talk to him okay?" Alan said.

I nodded, "And I try to look for kitties" I smiled at him.

He chuckled, "Okay, I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled as he ended the chat.

Danny kissed my forehead and smiled down at me.

"Thanks" I said hugging him.

"No problem" he smiled hugging me back then moving to sit across from me.

I shut down my laptop and moved it aside. I took out my phone and decided to make a tweet.

'Scared for a friend, can't you at least talk to me?'

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked back at Danny. He had a piece of paper with tic-tac-toe setup. I laughed and grabbed the black pen he handed me. I was 'X's' and he was 'O's'.

"I'm so gonna beat you!" I grinned.

"Bring it cripple!" he said seriously puffing his chest up.

I shook my head as I started the game. After a few seconds I jumped in the air and screamed as Danny slouched in his seat and pouted.

"I told you I was beast at this game! I never lose" I smiled doing a small little dance.

Danny rolled his eyes, got up, and started to walk away to towards the kitchen.

I started to sing, "Meet my dedication, inspiration. It may be smothering you but you know it's the truth."

He stuck up his middle finger at me not turning to face me. I laughed as I went to follow him.

"Ronnie?" I said sweetly.

"Hm?"

"Can I ride my motorcycle?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

He sighed in defeat, "One day you’re going to make me blow up the earth with those eyes" he said walking away to get my bike.

"You have a motorcycle?" Danny asked.

I nodded rapidly, "Yeah Ronnie and, Austin got it for me."

"Can I ride it too?" he grinned.

"With me yeah I don't trust you alone with my baby."

He chuckled and nodded as Ronnie walked outside and set down my bike. Danny and I followed him outside.

"Thanks bro" I smiled hugging Ronnie.

"You’re welcome, be safe!" he lectured me as I got on the bike with Danny.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I waved him off as Danny put him arms around my stomach.

I turned it on and started driving. Danny told me he had to quickly stop and get something so right now I was waiting for him behind some bus. As I was waiting I got a text from Beau.

From: BEAU!
'Come sing with me on stage with Danny in 10!'

I grinned as Danny got back on and I drove to the main stage. I told Danny what we were going to do as I went past security and backstage. I drove right onto the stage as Blessthefall started to play 'Hey Baby Here's That Song You Wanted'. Danny and I caught the microphones Beau threw at us and we started to sing with Beau.

This wouldn't hurt my ribs right? Wrong. It hurt a lot but I fought through the pain and sang.

I watched the sun again, it's leaving now
I've spent all night long trying to figure out
What I've lost and what I've failed
When my feet won't hit the ground
Trying to make it, starting over
And will we ever love again?

Hey baby, are you alone tonight?
How can we make it?
Hey baby, looks like you were wrong
It's never too late, too late

So here we are again, to make some sense of it all
All these sudden changes,
maybe things are not so different
Rearranging pieces, like it's all we know
It's all we know, let it go

Hey baby, are you alone tonight?
How can we make it?
Hey baby, looks like you were wrong
It's never too late, too late

I can put it together, what we've lost
But pieces keep falling one by one
Cause this life has us holding on
For tomorrow then it's gone
For tomorrow then I'm gone

Hey baby, it looks like you were wrong
How could we make it?

Hey baby, are you alone tonight?
How can we make it?
Hey baby, looks like you were wrong
It's never too late, too late

And we'll take it all
Leave the past behind
There's no one else
Tonight, tonight

And we'll take it all
Leave the past behind
There's no one else
Tonight, tonight

I smiled at the crowd as they screamed their heads off.

"Give it up for Ashley Radke and Danny Worsnop!" Beau shouted with made the crowd go wild.

I blushed as I went over to hug him.

"Who thinks that her coming on stage on a motorcycle made her ten times hotter?" he said into the mic.

I laughed at him as he put his arm around my shoulder. Most of the crowd screamed.

"Guys, guys you have to speak up because I can't fucking hear you!" Danny screamed at the crowd.

After a little more talking with the crowd, "Get ready for Of Mice & Men!" Beau yelled.

I looked at him shocked as I got on my bike and moved it off the stage. I grabbed Austin arm before he went on.

"Please talk to me?" I said with pleading eyes as he looked at me.

He nodded, "I was...jealous when I saw you with Danny and with Jacky."

My jaw fell as he walked on stage without letting me reply. I watched their set and now it was their last song.

"Okay guys this is our last song and I would like someone really fucking special sing it with me" Austin said into the mic as he looked at me.

He walked over, "With you sing Second & Sebring with me?"

I smiled and nodded as he dragged me off stage. The crowd erupted with screams when they saw me.

"Okay guys this song is called Second & Sebring" he shouted as the band started playing.

Alan nodded and smiled at me as I began to sing. Towards the end I was crying. I truly did love her, even if I never knew her. Austin and I were both crying as we hugged each other. He brought up the mic and started to speak.

"Even though my mom never met you, I know she would've loved you" he sniffled at the end while still hugging me.

He broke the hug and looked into my eyes, "You were the one you were always the one Ashley."

Before I could reply he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in and softly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the crowd awed. The band and the ones backstage cheered for us. We broke the kiss as he brought the mic up.

"Ashley will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

"Yes" I nodded kissing him once more.

The crowd cheered as we broke the kiss and walked off stage.

"Finally!" Everyone screamed at us as I chuckled.

Austin turned to face me and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally right?! You guys happy? Tell me what you think! Thank you to my 51 subscribers!! I can't believe I have that many, I love you guys!