Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Something's Up.

Right now Austin and I were walking around the tour buses. The sun had just set. Austin stopped and stepped in front of me.

"I love you so much" he mumbled before passionately kissing me while holding my hands.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I love you too" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He put his arms securely around my shoulders. We stood there for a few minutes in silence.

"True friends lie underneath,
These witty words I don't believe
I can't believe a damn thing they say, anymore
Lie! Liar you'll pay for your sins
Now! Liar I know all the places you've been

Forgiveness this taste all but poisons my mouth
I scream but nothing, nothing will come out
You've gone too far" My phone blasted which made us flinch.

Kellin was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh my god Ashley please you have to get over here!" he shouted into the phone.

It was hard to understand him; Copeland was screaming here head off in the background.

"Kellin, calm down what happened?" I said into the phone as Austin looked at me worried.

"Copeland won't stop crying, I don't know what to do" he said on the verge of tears.

"Okay I'll be right there" I said frantically.

"Okay" he said before ending the call.

"Austin we have to go to Kellin's bus, there's something wrong with Copeland" I said as I started to run to their bus.

He chased after me. When we were close to the bus I already started to hear Copeland scream and cry.

"Oh god" I said before running inside the bus and towards the back.

I opened the door and saw Kellin trying to calm her down but it wasn't working.

"Gimme her" I said.

He handed me her and I felt her forehead.

"Kellin she has a fever" I said frantically.

"What do we do?" he said so fast I almost couldn't understand him.

"Do you have any medicine for her?" I said as I cradled Copeland in my arms.

He nodded and took out a small infant's medicine bottle and gave it to me. I read the instructions as Austin went over to try and calm Kellin down who was pacing back and forth. I set Copeland down in a feeding chair and gave her the proper amount of medicine.

"Here Kellin hold her, I'm gonna go heat up her bottle okay?" I said as I gave her to him and ran to the kitchen.

I made the formula and heated it up for about 10 seconds. I took the bottle and went back into the room. I sat next to Kellin as he gave her back to me. I gave her the bottle and she instantly calmed down. Kellin sighed in relief as he hugged my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you so much Ashley I don't know what I would do without you" he smiled.

"No problem that's what best friends are for right?" I chuckled softly looking down at Copeland.

"Can you stay here tonight cause I heard a child's first fever is always the hardest during the night?" he asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Good" he sighed, "I don't need the guys screaming at me again because of her crying."

I chuckled as Copeland fell asleep in my arms. I stood up and set her down in her little bed. I looked down at her and smiled as Austin came behind me and hugged me.

"You're so amazing with kids" he whispered as I turned my head and kissed him.

"Whoa, when did this happen?" Kellin said.

Austin broke the kiss and laughed, "Today."

"Aw, I'm glad! But right now you cannot steal my temporary wife!" he said pulling me into his arms.

I laughed as Austin pouted. His phone rang as he looked at it and then walked over to me.

"Sorry babe I gotta go" he said quickly kissing me and leaving.

"What was that?" Kellin said as we walked out in the leaving room.

I shrugged confused.

"Let's play Monopoly!" he squealed setting up the game.

I shook my head and smiled.

After an hour of playing I was destroying him.

"Ooo Kellin, landed on Boardwalk with 4 hotels that's 8,000" I grinned deviously at him.

He threw the board game off the table and pouted, "That game's stupid anyway."

I giggled, "Admit that I just creamed you!"

"No!" he pouted.

"Admit it!" I said pulling him across the table by his shirt.

"Okay okay you creamed me!" he said frantically holding my wrists.

I let him go and laughed. Way too hard for my ribs to bear. I fell off the seat onto the floor and held my ribs.

"Ashley are you okay?" he panicked kneeling down next to me.

"Yeah, I just can't laugh that hard" I grunted as he picked me up and set me down on the couch.

He sat next to me as I leaned into his side. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll go get some clothes from my bus okay?" I said getting up.

He nodded, "Be safe!"

I chuckled walking off the bus and towards FIR's bus. I saw two people having sex on the side of the bus; I covered my eyes and screamed.

"Ewwww" I whined running past them and onto the bus.

I went to my bunk and grabbed my Slipknot shirt I always slept in and some clothes for tomorrow and put them in my Star Wars backpack. Then I walked into the bathroom grabbing my hair brush and tooth brush. I zipped up and backpack while putting on my red hoodie. I left a note on the fridge for Ronnie.

Staying on SWS's bus to help Kellin with Copeland!
-Ashley

I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door running past the couple with my eyes closed. I saw Justin leaning on the side of the bus staring at the stars.

"Hey Justin" I smiled.

"Hey" he said nervously.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

He hesitated before shaking his head no.

"Oh okay" I said before walking back on the bus.

I walked into the back room where Copeland was softly sleeping and Kellin was pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I asked laying down on his bed.

He hesitated also before shaking his head, "It's not important right now."

I nodded my head as he laid down next to me.

"Got your stuff?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

He nodded as we yawned at the same time. We looked at each other with teary eyes and started laughing.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" he asked as I nodded.

"I just have to change" I said getting my backpack and walking into the bathroom.

I took out my Slipknot shirt and got out of my clothes and bra. I put the shirt on and the other clothes back into my backpack. I didn't care about not wearing pants around Kellin because the shirt went down to about mid-thigh and we had already accidentally seen each other naked so it wasn't a big deal. I grabbed my bag and walked out closing the door behind me. I sat me bag down and chuckled at Kellin who was already in bed smiling at me.

"C'mere let's cuddle" he said opening his arms wide.

I chuckled at him as I got under the covers and cuddled into his chest. We were always like brother and sister ever since we met. I heard all the guys come on the bus laughing and screaming. Kellin grunted as he got up and walked out.

"Guys, Copeland's sick and Ashley just put her to sleep and I don't want her to wake up so can you please, please be quiet?" he whined.

"Oh yeah sorry man we'll keep it down" I heard Justin say.

Kellin came back inside and smiled tiredly at me before he got back in bed. He had a Pierce The Veil shirt and purple boxers on. He always wore a shirt when he went to bed.

"Freeze baby" I giggled.

"Shut up, I get cold" he whined pulling the covers up to his shoulders facing me as the bus started moving.

"Sing me something" he whined.

I laughed, "I should be saying that to you."

"C'mon sing me Starlight"

"By Tonight Alive?"

He nodded as I began to sing softly. He smiled closing his eyes. By the end of the song we both fell asleep.

5am

I woke up to Copeland crying. I decided to get up and let Kellin sleep. I picked her up and walked outside towards the kitchen. I gave her some water to calm her down since it was way too early to feed her. I rocked her back and forth calmly singing.

"There's not a lot of things I regret
But I'm doing my best just not to remember it
One year on, you still haven't moved on
No we can't be friends, everything is different

I can't stand the thought of this again.
I hate how much I'm not myself around you,
It screws up my whole day
And you don't have a single price to pay
It's not like me to care for stupid things
It's just what you do to me.
At least you give me reason to sing
Woooeeeooo, Woooeeeooo
At least you give me reason to sing
Woooeeeooo, Woooeeeooo
At least you give me reason to sing"

"Hey" Justin said grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Hi" I whispered careful not to disturb Copeland who was now sleeping in my arms.

"Why are you so good with kids?" he said with made me chuckle.

I shrugged. He looked as if he was debating with himself whether or not to tell me something.

"Why are you up so early?" I said quickly.

"Early riser" he chuckled.

"Well, go back to sleep" I said as we both started walking to the back.

We said goodnight to each other as he went back into his bunk and I went back into the bedroom. I set Copeland back into her bed and went back into Kellin's bed.

"What happened?" he mumbled.

"Copeland woke up"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I wanted to let you sleep" I mumbled as he held me.

"Oh" he said before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah, this was pretty boring :P