Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Cute Babies Get Free Stuff

I woke up to Copeland softly crying again. I rolled out of Kellin's grip and picked Copeland up. She immediately stopped crying and smiled up at me. I grinned looking down at her as she stretched. I looked at the time and saw it was 9am so I decided to just get ready. I changed quickly before Kellin woke up into my Motionless In White tee and light blue short shorts with my black converse. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair wasn't that messy so I just left it like that. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the bathroom before leaving and changing Copeland in a new diaper and different clothes. Her fever went away so I thought I should take her out for some fresh air. I held her with one arm as I wrote down a note.

'Taking a walk with Cope be back in a few! -Your temporary wife xoxo'

I chuckled as I put the post-it on his forehead and walked outside of the room and bus. It wasn't that hot outside so I was glad. Copeland's eyes beamed at everything she saw. I chuckled as I walked around. I went down to a Starbucks and picked up something for me and the guys.

"I'll get those right away, you have the cutest little baby" she smiled at Copeland.

"Thank you" I grinned not bothering to tell her the truth since it would be extremely confusing for her.

After a few minutes she handed me 6 coffee drinks. I thanked her and paid for it.

"Oh here have a brownie for the baby" she smiled handing me a free brownie in a napkin.

I thanked her and managed to carry the coffees and brownie in one hand as I held Copeland in the other. I should walk with Copeland more often. I stopped and talked to a few people briefly as I made my way back to the bus. I walked in the bus and saw Justin and Kellin laying on the two couches while the rest were on the floor. I chuckled as they groaned whining about their problems.

"Hey I got you guys some coffee" I said as their heads shot up.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme" they all shouted.

I handed them their individual drinks and sat down newt to Kellin who was now sitting up. All the guys groaned about how amazing their drinks tasted and thanked me.

"What you got yourself a brownie and not us!" Justin screamed as Copeland giggled.

"No, the lady there gave me one for free because she thought Copeland was really cute" I grinned as Kellin chuckled.

"What? You got free stuff because of Copeland?" I nodded at Justin who was freaking out.

"Okay gimme her, if that happens I'm taking her to GameStop" Justin said seriously.

"No I will not let you use my daughter to get free stuff!" Kellin shouted at all the guys who were arguing on who should get to use her first.

I ignored them and started to feed Copeland some little brownie pieces. After she couldn't eat more than half I ate it for myself before Justin saw. I got up and made Copeland her bottle and fed it to her as I drank my Mocha.

"Thanks, I haven't had a long night's sleep in a while. I really appreciate you helping me out with Copeland. Thank you Ashley" he smiled sweetly at me.

"No problem. I love Copeland. I'd do anything for you Kellin. You're my best friend, I love you man" I grinned at him.

"I love you too Ash" he smiled kissing my temple.

"You can call me at any time, okay?"

He nodded and smiled, "You can stay tonight too."

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes holding his coffee in front of him. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him.

"That face will kill me someday if I say no I swear"

He chuckled, "Oh please you do the same thing to Ronnie."

Dammit he got me.

"Then we have to go and get more clothes for me" I said giving in.

"Yay, Come on!" he squealed jumping out of his seat.

"Go get my backpack" I said to him as he went and got it.

"I put your other stuff in a drawer so this can be your second tour bus you can stay at" he smiled.

"Aw thanks" I said standing up with Copeland.

He just smiled as the rest of the band was too caught up in their own conversations.

"Should we take Cope with us?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he shrugged as we started to walk off the bus together.

We looked like a married couple and it was hilarious how some people would say how cute 'our' baby was. We just smiled and thanked them. We got to the FIR and walked on. Ronnie was the only one on the bus. Ronnie's eyes beamed as soon as he saw Copeland.

He gasped, "Gimme her! Gimme gimme gimme!"

Me and Kellin laughed as I gave her too him. She giggled every time his hair would touch her face. I went to the bunks as Kellin followed. He held my bag open as I threw some clothes in. After I finished we went back to went Ronnie was and smiled at him as he lightly threw her in the air.

"Oh shit!" I screamed running back to my bunk.

Kellin and Ronnie followed extremely worried.

"I gotta take my shot today" I said pulling out a shot.

"Eww I can't look" Ronnie whined going back to the living room.

Kellin just leaned on the side of the bunks watching me. I took my shirt off and brought down my bandages just a bit inserting the needle. I cleaned the area and readjusted my bandages tightly around my ribs. I put my shirt back on and rested my head on Kellin's shoulder.

"That hurts" I whined quietly.

"Maybe you're doing it too quickly" he said rubbing my back.

I shrugged picking my head back up and walking back into the living room. I smiled tiredly at Ronnie as he played with Copeland.

"Does your medication make you drowsy?" Kellin whispered in my ear.

I nodded, "We should get going then."

I nodded and told Ronnie I was going to be staying on their bus for one more night. He gave Copeland back to Kellin and said okay. Kellin held Copeland in his left arm held my hand in his right as we walked out of the bus and back to SWS's bus. Right when we got on Kellin told me to go to the back and take a nap, and that he would wake me up for their set which was right before Austin's and Ronnie's. I wondered where he was I hadn't heard from him since yesterday. I laid on Kellin's bed and dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for subscribing, recommending, and commenting. I appreciate it so much! Especially to all you that comment I love your feedback! I love you guys so much ^-^