Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

I Can't ***ing Believe You.

"Ashley wake up" I heard Kellin whisper as he gently shook me.

"Five more minutes" I mumbled with my face on the pillow.

He chuckled, "Come on we have 10 minutes."

I sat up and stretched my arms out.

"Is my hair messy?"

"No, its fine, your hair never gets messy" he chuckled which made me smile.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and when I did that I went back out to see that Kellin was waiting for me.

"Who's gonna watch Cope?" I whispered since she was sleeping.

"Ronnie" he smiled.

"Just for your set?"

"No mine and Austin's"

I nodded as Ronnie walked in grinning.

"You know what to do if she wakes up right?" Kellin asked

"Of course I do I took care of Ashley when she was a baby, and I was four" he stated.

"Really? That's crazy, you guys are like the best siblings to each other" he said which made Ronnie grin and pull me in for a hug.

"You're my favorite sister" he smiled.

"Okay, don't tell this to Riley but you're my favorite brother" I whispered.

He gasped, "I am so gonna tell Riley! I'm gonna shove it in his face!"

I sighed, I knew he would. I smiled and said goodbye as Kellin and I started to leave. He held my hand as we walked backstage. The band was ready and Kellin stood in front of me with his microphone. He kissed my forehead and ran off onto the stage as I watched them from side stage. After they played a few songs Kellin looked at me and grinned, which meant he wanted me to come on stage. I shook my head vigorously as he walked over to me.

"Come on sing this song with me" he whined pulling on my arm.

"No, I don't have a good enough voice for your songs"

"Bullshit" he laughed dragging me on stage.

I grabbed on to one of the heavy speakers as Kellin called Justin over to help him. They both came over to me and started to pull me off the speaker by my legs. Once they pulled me one stage Kellin stood me up and handed me a microphone.

"Okay guys so this is our last song. My friend here quoted this song when she broke her ribs" he laughed into the microphone as the crowd cheered.

He smiled at me as he started to sing Do It Now Remember It Later. As I started to sing with him I finally got comfortable with my voice and jumped all around stage. After we finished with song we all walked off the stage as Of Mice & Men started to set up. I walked up to Austin.

"Hey what happened to you last night?" I asked.

"Oh, I just had to do something real quick" he said nervously.

"Oh okay" I smiled kissing him.

We talked a bit more until he really had to go on stage. I walked back to side stage next to this girl. As they started to play she looked really happy.

"You like this band?"

"Yeah, I love them so much" she smiled at me.

"Me too, I'm Ashley Aust-"

"I'm Sara, Austin's girlfriend" she smiled sticking her hand out.

I smiled at her with tears coming to my eyes as I shook her hand.

"Why are you crying?"

"Oh nothing just allergies" I said wiping my eyes.

She nodded; she probably never knew that Austin was with me. She seemed way too nice. I saw Austin smile at me, but once I pointed towards Sara his smile quickly faded. I shook my head backing away. I ran off to SWS's signing. Now I was full on crying as I pushed my way through the crowd. I ran to their tent and hugged Kellin.

"Ashley?" he asked worried hugging me back.

"I can't believe he fucking cheated on me a day into the relationship" I sobbed into his chest as his body tensed.

He and Justin looked at me with guilty eyes.

"You? You guys knew?!" I screamed at them standing up.

"Ashley we-" Justin said as he and Kellin stood up.

"No! If you guys were my true friends you would have fucking told me! Kellin, I'll be there for Copeland but you, you're dead to me. Both of you! I can't fucking believe you" I spat at them with venom in my voice before I ran to FIR's bus.

I ran inside and grabbed my motorcycle and brought it outside. I hopped on and drove off. My phone was ringing non-stop, I had drove about 30 miles away from Warped. I stopped at a nearby gas station and took out my phone.

93 missed calls

70 texts

87 voice mails

I sighed looking through the missed calls 40 from Austin, 30 from Kellin, 19 from Justin, and 1 from Ronnie. I called Ronnie and waited for him to answer.

"Hey!" he said into the phone which made me smile.

"Hey" I chuckled.

"So whatcha doing?" he asked like a little kid.

"Nothing, just rode my motorcycle for a bit” I said playing with the hem of my shirt.

"How far did you go I can't hear anything but you?"

"Bout 30 miles" I shrugged.

"What? That is way too far come back" he said seriously.

"Okay I just gotta get gas" I said.

"Okay, come to SWS's bus when you get here"

"No!" I shouted walking into the gas station.

"What why?"

"I'll tell you later at our bus" I said before ending the call.

"30 dollars, pump four" I said handing the cashier two 20 twenties.

"I love that band" the guy smiled handing me my change.

"Me too" I grinned at my shirt.

He was quite attractive.

"Here's my number" he said handing me a post it with his number.

"I'm James by the way" he said putting his hand out.

"Ashley" I smiled shaking his hand and putting the post it in my pocket.

We said our goodbyes as I walked out. I put the gas in and drove back to Warped.

I drove through all the buses. I saw Austin leaning on the side of my bus, he saw me. I sighed turning my motorcycle around and driving off.

"Ashley, please!" he screamed behind me.

I drove to the only bus that I knew would always be there for me.

A Day To Remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going on vacation for 5 days so I update as often as I can if I get wifi. What'd you think? You mad? Might be, I love all of you that subscribed, commented, and recommended! Thank you :)