Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Married?

I accidently rolled off my bunk and smashed into the ground.

"Fuck" I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach laying there.

I heard Ryan open his bottom bunk curtain and chuckled at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. What time is it?"

"Nine" he said looking at his phone, while I nodded.

"Okay, I gonna take a shower" I said while getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I took off my clothes from yesterday and got in to shower while turning on the water. I immediately smacked my forehead, I had forgotten everything. Clothes, makeup, shampoo, blow dryer, towel, etc., in my bunk.

"Ryan" I screamed, poking my head outside of the shower and holding the curtain tight to my body.

Moments later he poked his head inside the bathroom, "Yeah?"

"Can you get like all my stuff?"

"Like what?"

"Towel, Straightener, Blow dryer, Underwear, Bra, My Purple Short Shorts, Black Tank Top, Socks, Vans, Eyeliner, Shampoo, A Bar Of Soap, And My Conditioner?"

"Jesus Christ Ashley, you didn't get anything" he said while leaving towards my bunk.

"I forgot" I whined.

He came back and smiled setting down my clothes, makeup, dryer, straightener, towel, and handing me my shower items.

"Aw thank you Ryan, I owe you one. Now get out" I smiled.

He laughed, "Love you too Ashley." Before he left.

Ten minuets later I got out of the shower and began to get ready. After I dried myself off and got into my clothes and shoes I began to dry my hair off. Then I straightened my bangs, and started putting on a small amount of eyeliner. I smiled to myself thinking about the first time I met Austin.

My brother and I had gotten into a fight that night so I ended up running out and a mile away from the house towards my favorite park. I always came to this park mainly to clear my head. I sat down on one of the swings and began to cry to myself. As I was crying I noticed a boy that looked familiar but I couldn't tell where I'd seen him from. He noticed that I was crying and quickly came over and kneeled in front of me.

"Ashley?" he said.

"Who're you?" I whispered as I had begun to stop crying and look up to him.

"I'm Austin, I'm your brother's friend" he said.

I nodded, "Oh."

"Why are you out here, your house is like away, and it's almost midnight?" he said worried placing one hand on my cheek.

"I got into a fight with Ronnie"

"Oh, well Ronnie can be an asshole sometimes" he chuckled.

I giggled, "I know."

He stood back up and put his hand out, "Come on let's do something."

I smiled as I grabbed his hand and stood up. We spent that whole night playing around and talking. That was the same night his mother had died, he said that I was the only one that had made him smile since he found out, and that his mother would have loved me. That was six years ago and the best day of my life. Till this day I still can't remember what me and Ronnie had fought about but I was glad we did.

I walked outside of the bathroom, into the 'living room,' and saw that Jacky was the only one that had bothered to get up and ready.

"Hey Jacky" I smiled.

"Hey Mrs. Carlile" he grinned.

"Shut Up" I whined as he laughed.

I sighed, "How long until we get to the first show?"

"Danny said twenty minuets"

I nodded, Danny was our driver.

"You going to meet up with Austin?" he teased.

I grinned, "Yeah."

He smiled, "You and Austin would be perfect together."

I sighed, "He doesn't like me that way."

"But you do" he whined.

"So? We're just friends."

"But you want it to be more, don't you?" he said getting up and sitting next to me.

I nodded as he put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"But when you guys hookup I'm gonna be there and say I told you so" he lectured.

"Who's hooking up?" my brother said as he emerged out of his bunk.

"No one" Jacky and I said at the same time.

My brother just shrugged, sat down, and started to use his phone. I sighed and went back over to my bunk. I laid down on my bunk as my phone vibrated.

From:Austy<3
'You guys arrive yet'

I read as the bus jerked forward.

To:Austy<3
'Yeah just now'

I pulled out my Ipod, put my earphones in, and began to listen to Vengeance by Woe Is Me.

"Maybe one day I'll probably make
More of an impact than you'll ever fake
And I'll take what is rightfully mine.
You ran away so I'm calling the shots this time.
I'll take their hopes, I'll take their dreams.
I'll take everything that would ever mean
A single hint of trust from them.
You never cared so I will always win." I sung out loud with my eyes closed.

Someone pulled out my earphones and yanked me out of my bunk smothering me in a hug.

"Ugh, who the fuck is this?" I grunted while being squeezed to death.

"Fine then don't remember your best friend" the person said while he set me down and started to leave.

I grabbed the person's arm and turned them to face me, "Austin?" He smiled.

"Holy shit, you changed so much" I said as I jumped up to put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He chuckled, "You too." As he put his arms around my waist.

"Did you get taller?" I asked.

"I sure fucking hope not" he laughed.

He set me back down and smiled at me.

He stroked my hair with one hand, "I missed you."

"I missed you too" I said as I messed up his short 'mohawk' styled hair cause I knew it pissed him off.

"Hey not the hair!" he yelled trying to fix it.

"Haha, so what're we gonna do today" I said rolling on the balls of my feet.

"Well, first you're gonna fix my hair. Then we're gonna go to a Starbucks down the street," he smiled at me.

"Okay" I said as I began to fix his hair.

"Done" I said as I made his hair perfect again.

He smiled, "Okay let's go."

I smiled and grabbed my phone as he began to drag me out of the bus.

"Bye Ronnie, Bye Jacky" I waved to them as Jacky winked at me.

Austin laced our fingers together when we were off the bus and began to skip down the road. When we got to the coffee shop I sat down in one of the booths as Austin ordered our drinks. Moments later Austin walked to our table, sat down, and set down our drinks.

"One mocha cookie crumble for Ashley and one caramel frappacino for me" he smiled.

"I can't believe you remembered" I said amazed.

"Please, I never forgot" he smiled at me.

I was about to ask him something when his phone started ringing.

"Sorry" he said as he answered his phone.

"Hey Gielle" he said in his phone.

"Just here with a friend" he said.

I felt awkward as I started to drink my frappacino.

He ended the call and looked at me, "Sorry, my wife wanted to know where I was."

"Your married?" I questioned.

He nodded while sipping his drink, "Sorry, I didn't tell you."

"Oh, it's okay. I'm happy for you" I said as I started to get up.

"Sorry but I have to go" I said as I quickly left before he could respond.

I ran into the bus, "Hey, where's Austin?" Jacky asked.

"He's fucking married, I can't believe this!" I yelled and I ran into my bunk.

A few moments later Jacky opened my bunk curtain, "Move over."

I move closer to the wall as he hopped inside, he immediately pulled me into his arms when I started crying. After I stated to calm down I smiled up at Jacky.

"Thank you for being here for me" I smiled.

"No problem love, but we have to perform in 5 minuets" he said calmly as he got out of the bunk.

"Oh shit" I said as I jumped out of the bunk and ran in the bathroom to redo my eyeliner.

After I finished I ran out, grabbed Jacky's hand, and started running towards the stage. He grabbed his tuned guitar and ran on stage. I always loved watching them perform, they were so alive on stage. After their set they all ran off giving me sweaty bear hugs. I saw Of Mice & Men run on stage, and I saw Austin look at me. I started walking back to the buses, I looked back at Austin only to see hurt in his face. I ran back into the bus and sat onto the couch.

'I'm in deep shit right now. I can't just avoid him. I'll wait till after all the bands finish performing to go find him' I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! Please comment, subscribe, and recommend!