Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Will You Be My Date?

I sighed, Jacky had texted me telling that they were gonna go to a Warped welcome party and asked me if I wanted to go but I declined, I had to think about what I was going to say to Austin. One's thing for sure, I had to apologize but I was not going to tell him the truth. I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to open it.

"Austin?" I said as I looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Did I do something Ashley?" he said with one tear slipping out of his eye.

"Oh my god no" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Then why were you acting like that?" he said not hugging me back.

I broke the hug, "No, I just had to come back to the bus because I-I- got my period," I blurted out.

"Oh, sorry for getting so emotional on you then" he said embarrassed while wiping tears away from his eyes.

I stood there awkwardly.

"Can I come in?"

"Oh yeah sure" I said moving to the side so he could come in.

I closed the door and sat down across from him. He chuckled as he stood up and sat next to me.

"So, how have you been" he said awkwardly.

"Frustrated" I said truthfully.

"Why so?" he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

I sighed, "It's no big deal" I said as I got up and looked at him.

He looked hurt by what I just did.

"Oh, okay" he said while getting up.

"You going to the party later?"

"Maybe" I shrugged.

He grabbed my hand and smiled, "Come on let's go get some ice cream," he said dragging me out of the bus.

"But I don't want to" I whined, stopping in one stop causing him to turn around.

"Come on, I'm not gonna let your period get in the way of our friendship" he said dragging me once again.

I smiled, why is he so cute? Most guys don't even want to hear the word 'period' let alone say it. I still felt bad not telling him the truth, I didn't lie completely I did in fact get my period but I didn't tell him that I was upset when I heard he was married. And I wasn't ever going to.

I was too caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't even realized that we entered the ice cream shop. Austin was handing me my ice cream, chocolate and vanilla in a cup, while he had a strawberry ice cream cone. I laughed as he grinned, we walked out. He wiped his lips all over his ice cream and kissed my cheek.

"Ewwww that's gross" I said wiping my cheek with my hand.

"Oh please, you've been through grosser things with me before" he laughed.

I scoffed punching his arm as hard as I could.

"Ow, holy fucking shut" he screamed in pain clutching his arm with his hand.

"Don't talk about it!" I lectured while I started to eat my ice cream.

"Jesus, fine I won't" he said.

"Good"

"You were amazing though" he mumbled eating his ice cream which caused him another punch to the arm.

"Austin!"

"What?!"

"I said not to talk about it!"

He chuckled, "You can't hide it, Ashley."

"But you're married, what if your wife finds out?"

"So?"

I shook my head. Yes, we did have sex but that was 5 years ago. We weren't in a relationship we just did it to get it over with. We both agreed that our first time should be with someone that you'll love forever not just a one night stand. So we did it. I mean who better than with your best friend right? And nothing changed between us, in fact I think it brought us closer. We began telling each other everything. I'm glad that we had sex. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for that.

"Shit shit shit shit" he yelled trying to lick all the ice cream but it was melting way to fast and ran down his arm.

I laughed, "See that's why I don't get cones."

"I blame you!" he said pointing a finger at me.

"What! What did I do?"

"You distracted me" he shrugged as we both threw away our ice cream.

"With wha-" I said before I heard an annoying high pitched voice scream.

"Austin!" the blonde bimbo yelled while running over to Austin and jumping on him.

"Hey baby" he smiled hugging her.

Okay, now I felt awkward, and like ripping her head off just a little bit.

"Who's she?" the blonde bitch spat.

"Gielle this is Ashley, Ashley this is my wife Gielle" he smiled nervously.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I greeted welcomely extending my hand out.

"Hi" she said annoyed, ignoring my hand.

"Well I have to go, thanks for the ice cream Austin. I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"Okay bye Ashley I'll text you" he said bringing me in for a hug and kissing my forehead.

After I hugged him I waved goodbye to Gielle who looked at me in absolute disgust. I walked back into the bus and got my phone. I had two texts both from Alan I smiled.

From Alan:
Hey where you at bitch?

From Alan:
Meet me at the party at 6!! Wear something fancy!

I checked the time and realized that it was 5:30 so I decided I would get ready. I should enjoy this, I shouldn't let Gielle bring me down. I wore my fancy purple dress that I knew would come in handy and my black glossy heals. I thought my makeup and hair was good enough so I got my phone and made my way to where the party was being held. I saw Alan in a purple button up shirt and black skinny jeans. I smiled and made my way over to him.

"Alan" I squealed hugging him.

"I missed you Ashy bear" he laughed.

We broke the hug and he looked at my attire.

"Jesus christ Ashley, you look hot!" he said amazed.

"Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I smiled.

"Pshhh, I already know that" he said which made me laugh.

"Will you be my date for tonight m'lady" he said extending his arm out.

"Oh course" I smiled as I locked my arm with his.

We went into the room and saw everyone that was on Warped. I was surprised at how formal everyone was dressed even my brother! I never thought I'd see the day. I saw Gielle and Austin practically swallowing each other's faces. I scowled rolling my eyes.

"You don't like her either?" Alan whispered in my ear.

"No, she's a bitch, wait you don't like her?" I asked.

"Come on Ashley you know me I hate girls like that, and the band doesn't like her either. No one really." he smiled as he sat us down at a table with Motionless In White, Of Mice & Men, Falling In Reverse, and Tonight Alive.

"Ashley!" everybody besides Gielle screamed.

"Hey everybody!" I cheered ignoring Gielle as she rolled her eyes.

Tonight was gonna be a long night...
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really know what to do with this chapter, but I hope it came out good! Tell me what you think!