Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

I Hate Her, I Hate Her.

"Ugh" I groaned as I woke up in an unfamiliar bunk with two arms wrapped around me from behind.

I turned around and saw Alan's sleeping figure next to me with his hair everywhere and his mouth slightly open. I looked under the covers and sighed with relief once I saw him in boxers and me in just a bra and panties. Alan must've taken my dress off last night, I smiled as I kissed his forehead.

"Run zebras" he mumbled before waking up.

I smiled pushing hair out of his face.

"Hey Ash" he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Hey" I laughed, "Did your zebras get to safety?"

He blushed, "I wouldn't know you woke me up right before the lightning struck!"

"Hahaha, you and your crazy dreams Alan" I said playfully nudging him.

"Alan, get the fuck up!" I heard Austin yell before ripping the curtain open.

"Ashley?"

"Hey..."

"You and Alan?"

Before I could reply Alan cut in, "Yep" he said then kissing me. Austin left quickly.

I pushed Alan away and glared at him.

"What the fuck Alan?" I whispered, "You know I like Austin!"

"Now's your chance Ashley!" he smiled whispering.

"What?"

"To make him jealous Ashley! I know he likes you more than that slut, and when he's sees you with me he'll flip!" he said excitedly while holding my waist lightly shaking me.

"What? This is crazy Alan he's been my best friend for years I can't lie to him, let alone ruin his marriage!" I said.

"Ashley, she's just using him for his money. He thinks she loves him but she doesn't. If we cause problems between them it's not your fault it'll be his because I know he loves you. Then she'll tell him that all she's been doing is using him. Come on, we'll be helping him, and you."

I thought about it for a few minuets before I finally agreed. Alan gave me some old short shorts and a small tank top so I could get dressed. After we did Alan said we should walk around together and act like a couple. So we did.

"So, girlfriend what do you wanna do?" he emphasized the word girlfriend and grinned at me.

"Well, boyfriend let's get some ice cream it's fucking hot and the heat is not helping my hangover" I said emphasizing the word boyfriend as we started running down the street.

I ran inside laughing as I went up to the cashier, Alan walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I ordered our ice creams and went over to sit down at a table. We sat down across from each other as we waited for our ice cream. I heard a high pitched laugh and rolled my eyes.

Gielle.

Alan did the same and I smiled.

"He's looking, time for a show" he said leaning over, cupping my cheeks with his hands, and kissing me passionately.

After a few minuets he broke the kiss and smiled. Our ice cream came and we said thank you. Alan got the same thing I had got. I was looking down at my ice cream.

"Ashley" I looked up and Alan had put his spoon which was full of ice cream right on my nose.

He smiled and I grinned. I took a handful of ice cream and smeared it across his face. He smiled grabbing ice cream in both of his hands and placing them on my cheeks while saying, "I just love you so much Ashley" laughing.

I took the whole cup and smashed it in his face while grabbing a paper towel and cleaning my face. He laughed as the cup fell off his face. He grabbed paper towels and wiped his face off.

"Austin's face is on fire" Alan smiled.

I looked at him confused as he continued, "Someone's jealous" he sang.

I bit my lip, "I feel bad."

"Well, you shouldn't cause by the looks of it I think he's trying to make you jealous too" he said motioning his head towards them.

I looked over towards Austin and Gielle and saw them making out.

Gross.

I looked over at Alan and we both started to fake gag.

"Stay away from Austin" Gielle said making her way towards me.

I noticed Austin went to the bathroom before she said that and came over here.

'Nice plan, bitch' I thought.

"Fuck off, I don't want to deal with your bullshit right now" I smiled at her.

My face stung, she just fucking slapped me. I smiled at her as I stood up I immediately connected my right fist with her jaw as she went crashing down. She cried out in pain as I grinned. Austin came out and ran down kneeling near Gielle.

"What the fuck Ashley?" he yelled at me.

"She attacked me" Gielle cried.

"What?" me and Alan both screamed, "I did not, she walked over here and told me to stay away from you then slapped me" I yelled pointing and at a red hand mark on my cheek.

"No I didn't Austin, she's lying" Gielle sobbed.

"Really Ashley? You stoop this low? I can't believe you" he spat at me.

"I'm sorry, but this is a family area and I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" the manager said.

"No problem" Alan said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

"I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!" I kept yelling as I stomped off with Alan back to Falling In Reverse's bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the drastic change and sorry it's so short. But I hoped you liked it! Tell me what you think! Should Alan and Ashley still do this? Do you think it's a good idea? Is it right? Will Austin finally see what Gielle is doing and go to Ashley? I'll update tomorrow! Promise!!!!