Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Today Was A Good Day

2 Months Later.

Alan and I were still in a relationship, it actually became real a week ago, but I just didn't think it was gonna last. I had spoken to Austin once since that day, I thought it would've been the right thing to tell him what I felt about Gielle and what she's really been doing. It did not go well.

Flashback:

"Austin I have to talk to you" I said grabbing his arm before going on the bus.

"No, I don't wanna fucking talk to you" he spat at me with a voice full of hatred.

"Austin please" I said with one tear escaping my eye.

"Fine"

We sat down on the floor leaning on the side of the bus.

"How could you do that? How could you possibly fucking do that to me? You're my best friend and you beat up my wife? I can't fucking believe you," he almost yelled at me.

"Austin, she fucking lied to you. I did not go over to her and attack her. After you went to the bathroom she walked up to me and told me to stay away from you. I told her to fuck off and she slapped me so I punched her, that's it. Austin she doesn't love you. She's using you for your money." I was in tears by now.

He stood up,"I can't believe you would make such lies Ashley! What the fuck is wrong with you? Your supposed to be my fucking friend!" he screamed then walking into his bus slamming the door shut.

Immediately I began to cry.

End Of Flashback.

I saw Alan leaning on the side of their tour bus. I ran up to him and smiled nervously at him.

"I have to talk to you" we said at the same time.

"I wanna break up" we said again at the same time.

We smiled.

"I think we were better off friends" Alan said.

"Yeah me too" I grinned.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he embraced me.

"Where-"

He interrupted me,"He's at the mall with Beau" he smiled breaking the hug.

I smiled,"Thank you."

I began to walk away to the nearby mall. We were in New York City right now on our day off so the mall was really close. I didn't know where I should look for Austin but my first guess was Hot Topic. As I entered the mall I walked towards Hot Topic and saw Austin and Beau paying for some stuff they bought. I stood there outside of the store as Austin walked out with Beau. He stopped when he saw me. Beau whispered something to him and walked away. I slowly walked over to Austin. Great, I was crying. Austin dropped his bags and pulled me up into a hug I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as his arms were securely around my waist. I cried into the crook of his neck as I apologized over and over again.

"No Ashley I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. You were right she was using me," he said setting me down.

"I feel so fucking stupid" he said out of anger.

"Yeah, you are" I agreed.

He chuckled,"Thanks."

"Now I'm a freshly divorced man" he said spreading his arms grinning at me.

"When-"

"I got the papers finalized this morning" he cut me off.

"Do I have to fucking speak faster? Because everyone has been cutting me off" I said out of frustration running my hand through my hair.

He laughed.

"So best friends again?" he said which crushed me inside.

I smiled sadly,"Best friends."

I thought since he divorced Gielle he would want to be with me but I guess I just got my hopes up. I mean he just got out of a marriage he probably didn't want to be in a relationship right now. After we found Beau again we spent the whole day in the mall. After the mall Austin walked me back to my bus.

"Are you and-"

"No" I smiled cutting him off.

"Well, it looks like I should speak faster now" he chuckled.

I smiled,"Okay I gotta go."

I kissed his cheek and quickly went back on the bus.

"Ashley!" Ronnie screamed.

"Ronnie!" I mocked him.

"Get ready you and me are gonna go out to dinner to have some brother sister time" he said happily.

"Okay!" I said as I started walking to my bunk.

Ronnie grabbed my arm,"No forget it you look good lets go now," he said dragging me off the bus.

"Where are we going?" I said laughing as he started running forward holding my hand.

"Olive Garden" he said as he kept running.

I squealed as I ran faster catching up with him, I loved Olive Garden it was my favorite restaurant. We ran inside.

"Last name?" asked a waiter.

"Radke" Ronnie replied.

"Right this way" the waiter said as he showed us to our seats.

We sat down and I smiled.

"What's been with you? I miss my sister, I barely see you or talk to you" he asked full of concern.

I sighed,"Nothing I promise to be around more."

"Is this about Austin? Ashley I know you like him." he asked as the waiter brought our food.

I nodded,"I love him so much."

He sighed,"Don't let him ruin your life okay? Just promise me that."

"I promise" I smiled.

"Okay now let's fucking eat, cause I am starving" he smiled as he began eating his food.

"Me too" I laughed as I began to eat my food.

"I love you bro"

"Love you too sis"

That night was the most fun I've ever had with my brother since we've been on this tour. I was happy I was spending time with my brother we rarely ever get to do this. After 3 hours we decided that we were stuffed Ronnie payed for the dinner and we got up and left.

"So you and Alan?"

"Are over" I smiled.

"We decided that we were better off friends" I said while nodding.

"Oh okay, can you promise that if anything happens you'll tell me? Let me in on your life I feel like you're hiding everything from me." he asked putting and arm around my shoulders.

"I promise, and don't worry I tell you what's happening in my life more often okay?" I said leaning into him.

He smiled. People around us awed at us I rolled my eyes this always fucking happened to us. Everyone thought that we were dating. I hated it. But we eventually we learned to just ignore it. We got back to bus and went.

Today was a good day, I smiled falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you like it? Special thank to Austin.Carlile, American_suiteheartx, DreamerToBe, vannahboo111, and thepartyscene- for commenting on this story! And a thanks to all my subscribers! I love you guys!